3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me where this is supposed to end? I downloaded c7m2.2 but after I collect the fire elemental the quest log stops showing anymore quests. The save file also displays chapter 6 as the current chapter. Am I missing something?
No, nothing. The quest will continue in newer version.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Can anyone tell me where this is supposed to end? I downloaded c7m2.2 but after I collect the fire elemental the quest log stops showing anymore quests. The save file also displays chapter 6 as the current chapter. Am I missing something?
With the latest version, Ker decided the current Elan segment was big enough to be its own chapter, bumping the version up to the c7. The save file stuff didn't get changed to reflect that, probably because c7m2 was just the previous Patreon release, which still had a c6 version at the time of Patreon release.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is the file posted on here the normal version or one of the extra ones (for higher tier patreons)?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Been waiting on an update for this one. Honestly the game is so good even my girlfriend enjoys playing it. Shit's wild.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The game says, "You have to be careful how you use Donnie in combat' -- well I imagine fucking so! but the MC seems to be oblivious to how his self-centered dickishness just keeps planting the seeds of festering resentment. Right after acquiring Jessica, he sends his haughtiest and most self-important groupie to relay orders for him to pack for himself and a slave. The MC has over a dozen groupies (not slaves, let's get that straight) and he can't spare one to assist and comfort Donnie?

I know he's not being a deliberate asshole, and he seems like the kind of guy who would regret and make amends if he were only made aware, but no one around him seems sensitive to his pain, they just kind of ignore or brush off with mild regret every dog-kicking moment they're guilty of. Donnie biting back looks not only inevitable, but deserved. The MC is being an unconscionable shit.

The game gives you opportunity to send Jessica to have sex with Donnie. Wrong choice. You don't want to feed his fixation, he needs to get over it. There are plenty of seductive girls there capable of getting him past it. Giving him Jessica as a plaything and sympathy fuck isn't going to make things better.

Last edited:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The game says, "You have to be careful how you use Donnie in combat' -- well I imagine fucking so! but the MC seems to be oblivious to how his self-centered dickishness just keeps planting the seeds of festering resentment. Right after acquiring Jessica, he sends his haughtiest and most self-important groupie to relay orders for him to pack for himself and a slave. The MC has over a dozen groupies (not slaves, let's get that straight) and he can't spare one to assist and comfort Donnie?

I know he's not being a deliberate asshole, and he seems like the kind of guy who would regret and make amends if he were only made aware, but no one around him seems sensitive to his pain, they just kind of ignore or brush off with mild regret every dog-kicking moment they're guilty of. Donnie biting back looks not only inevitable, but deserved. The MC is being an unconscionable shit.

The game gives you opportunity to send Jessica to have sex with Donnie. Wrong choice. You don't want to feed his fixation, he needs to get over it. There are plenty of seductive girls there capable of getting him past it. Giving him Jessica as a plaything and sympathy fuck isn't going to make things better.
Just play further in the story line and later you get a choice if you would like to 'use' Donnie to train your slaves/whores

Reactions: Gloozi
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes