3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Just play further in the story line and later you get a choice if you would like to 'use' Donnie to train your slaves/whores
Yeah, I've played enough to see the situation smooth itself out, but I think that was more due to narrative causality. I'm not going to play much further until later content releases, but my observation is that Donnie wouldn't make a good trainer without significant character development. The MC himself is too indulgent to perceive his girls' actual needs and wants and wouldn't make a good example, though to be fair the MC has too much else he needs to achieve to dedicate himself to slave training.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah, I've played enough to see the situation smooth itself out, but I think that was more due to narrative causality. I'm not going to play much further until later content releases, but my observation is that Donnie wouldn't make a good trainer without significant character development. The MC himself is too indulgent to perceive his girls' actual needs and wants and wouldn't make a good example, though to be fair the MC has too much else he needs to achieve to dedicate himself to slave training.
That is why you go down the dark route, forget donnie recruit tomas, much more fun and makes more sense in terms of his motivation.

Reactions: FFTW

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It appears to be a different game when playing the red path, but the morality system is still so shallow that it's a choice between, "Do you want to pamper a pack of princesses while deluding yourself that you're in charge?" and "Do you want to punt kittens into oncoming traffic?" Boneheaded either way.

I really think the reason for Ulna's rejection, which she isn't explaining and the MC wants to put comfortably out of mind, is more important than either.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The game balance in this is very well done. There aren't many opportunities for grinding, but there also isn't much need. It never gets so easy that you can stroll through on auto, and at its most demanding it still isn't insurmountable. The game and story pacing and rhythm also very smoothly done, very compelling and rarely feels like a tedious chore getting to the next objective. Sometimes the player railroading makes me grind my teeth, but there isn't an RPGM game that doesn't do that some some extent.

Replaying this through from the beginning is more fun than I expected.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The game balance in this is very well done. There aren't many opportunities for grinding, but there also isn't much need. It never gets so easy that you can stroll through on auto, and at its most demanding it still isn't insurmountable. The game and story pacing and rhythm also very smoothly done, very compelling and rarely feels like a tedious chore getting to the next objective. Sometimes the player railroading makes me grind my teeth, but there isn't an RPGM game that doesn't do that some some extent.

Replaying this through from the beginning is more fun than I expected.
until Kathleen comes around and transforms into an ice demon...... very annoying if it happens with an bug and can't progress further.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It appears to be a different game when playing the red path, but the morality system is still so shallow that it's a choice between, "Do you want to pamper a pack of princesses while deluding yourself that you're in charge?" and "Do you want to punt kittens into oncoming traffic?" Boneheaded either way.

I really think the reason for Ulna's rejection, which she isn't explaining and the MC wants to put comfortably out of mind, is more important than either.
The harem development team expressly does not condone punting kittens.

Reactions: FFTW

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-04-11 11_19_56-Harem.png
You have a unique grasp of the Law of Conservation of Detail. On the other side of the village, I can walk into a detailed interior with no plot or interactive content. It's just there, unlike this door.

EDIT:
2018-04-12 19_29_00-Harem.png
There aren't any forges that can make steel.

EDIT:
2018-04-14 13_45_11-Harem.png
The MC never quite gets that every time she compliments him, she's actually flattering herself. Her vanity makes it easy to manipulate her, but it's not a very attractive trait for a noble or slave.

Last edited:
Reactions: pacefrei

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Updated Version: Harem [c7m4.1]

: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dussalant and N7

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is anyone have the latest replay.rvdata2 file they might be willing to share?
If you open replay.rvdata2 with notepad (or better notepad++) and replace all '0' s with 'T' s, you will unlock all scenes. Just remember to keep backup.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've played all the previous versions of this game without issue. This time, however, I can't even get it extracted, without the extraction process failing partway through. The process just stops responding and I'm left with only a partially-extracted file! What do I do?

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've played all the previous versions of this game without issue. This time, however, I can't even get it extracted, without the extraction process failing partway through. The process just stops responding and I'm left with only a partially-extracted file! What do I do?
Redownload and extract again, same problem, check if your program need a update. if so, update and try again, still same problem, find yourself another extractor program, i use the latest winrar, never have a single issue.

Reactions: Gloozi

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Redownload and extract again, same problem, check if your program need a update. if so, update and try again, still same problem, find yourself another extractor program, i use the latest winrar, never have a single issue.
Thanks...I redownloaded it (and extracted it with winrar) and that's fixed the problem

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes