3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you check the Quest Log in your Inventory you will know if you have reached end of content or not. Any quest left will be listed one by one, if it is all over for now, there will be no details.

AKS
Nothing comes up so I must be done for now then.

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Nothing comes up so I must be done for now then.
That's the end of the current version. I noticed you not mention everyone's unique you can only get pre-trial. That would have fixed Kathleen turning into an ice queen. Also, those weapons are useful until you gain Rachael and the orichalum ores.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's the end of the current version. I noticed you not mention everyone's unique you can only get pre-trial. That would have fixed Kathleen turning into an ice queen. Also, those weapons are useful until you gain Rachael and the orichalum ores.
I've fixed Kathleen, I got a spell that turns her straight back, calm I think it's called.

Unique's I got Sarah's sword, Donna's book, Angelica's herb bag, Terra's tiara and Rhea's Tenta blades.

I also got a unique sword only the MC can use which I haven't changed due to getting multiple hits in per round.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Can anyone please upload their saves in evil path!
I lost my saves and don't want to play from the beginning again!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can't help there, I only play the good path.

Tried the evil path and the girls just aren't right. Terra is far better when she's happy ... well ... as happy as a tortured ex demon possessee can be.

Most of the girls act better on the good path. A happy harem is a loving harem.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can't help there, I only play the good path.

Tried the evil path and the girls just aren't right. Terra is far better when she's happy ... well ... as happy as a tortured ex demon possessee can be.

Most of the girls act better on the good path. A happy harem is a loving harem.
I agree with ya here, Gomly. I kinda lost steam trying to keep up a dark path route around the trial, as it just got too dark - even though it's not as dark as it was before the restart. I guess I'm more of a loving prick than a hateful prick...

Oh - and PS - latest public version c7m5.2...enjoy...

More info -

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I agree with ya here, Gomly. I kinda lost steam trying to keep up a dark path route around the trial, as it just got too dark - even though it's not as dark as it was before the restart. I guess I'm more of a loving prick than a hateful prick...

More info -
Definitely one team pure light here.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

More info -
That's it.

I had issues with the game when I first started in that I didn't like how he was pretty much mind controlling women to take them away from their lives but as it went on I got hooked.

He loves them all and most of them had shit lives to start with, with some wanting to die, so he saved them.

But I had to stay the light path because some of it does get a bit too dark for me.

I love Donna but on the dark path she's quite nasty and that just doesn't fit her at all. Terra has it shit on the dark path as does Rhea.

I couldn't do it. I'm getting too soft in my middle age to do that to them.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone have a replay file with all the bonus content unlocked? I took the advice a few pages back and edited mine in Notepad, but it seems that that no longer works on the latest version(s), and I get 'missing image' errors when I attempt to play them

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone have a replay file with all the bonus content unlocked? I took the advice a few pages back and edited mine in Notepad, but it seems that that no longer works on the latest version(s), and I get 'missing image' errors when I attempt to play them
The bonus stuff is a separate download. Only the free version gets posted here.

Reactions: Mauser45

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, it's not so much that it's a replay file issue. The images for the bonus scenes (I think some of the early bonus scenes worked still, but I deleted the edited Replay file after checking to verify all scenes I'd missed were scenes you share the harem, and I'm too lazy to re-edit to verify) are only in the $25+ version of the game. Presumably either to cut down download time for others, or more likely, because Ker realized the replay file could be edited to unlock stuff.

Even at the point it was suggested pages ago, it didn't actually work for almost all, if not all, of the Patreon bonus scenes. It might be possible to unpack the files, throw in some random image (Or just copy and paste another from the game) and thus be able to read the scenes, but the images themselves just won't be there unless a Patreon build gets leaked. And given I only remember regular Patreon build (without the extra scenes) being leaked...once or twice, total, that pretty much just doesn't happen for this game.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry, but Ker didn't learn his lesson from the fire cave. The salt mine is way too hard. Enemies are faster than you, hit like a truck and can even paralyze. That is too much. Such a shame, I like this game but the difficulty curve needs a lot more work.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The bonus stuff is a separate download. Only the free version gets posted here.
Yeah, it's not so much that it's a replay file issue. The images for the bonus scenes (I think some of the early bonus scenes worked still, but I deleted the edited Replay file after checking to verify all scenes I'd missed were scenes you share the harem, and I'm too lazy to re-edit to verify) are only in the $25+ version of the game. Presumably either to cut down download time for others, or more likely, because Ker realized the replay file could be edited to unlock stuff.

Even at the point it was suggested pages ago, it didn't actually work for almost all, if not all, of the Patreon bonus scenes. It might be possible to unpack the files, throw in some random image (Or just copy and paste another from the game) and thus be able to read the scenes, but the images themselves just won't be there unless a Patreon build gets leaked. And given I only remember regular Patreon build (without the extra scenes) being leaked...once or twice, total, that pretty much just doesn't happen for this game.
Thanks, guys. Ah, well. The game's still got plenty of great content anyway.

Sorry, but Ker didn't learn his lesson from the fire cave. The salt mine is way too hard. Enemies are faster than you, hit like a truck and can even paralyze. That is too much. Such a shame, I like this game but the difficulty curve needs a lot more work.
...saying that, I do kind of agree with blablubiblub about the Salt Mine, I'm afraid.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
you know that you can decrease the difficulty of the game any time you want??? just check the options

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i have 2 questions

1st question can you return to Celee???

2nd question i am in corsix but i have not completed cured Kathleen can i cure her in this area???

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i have 2 questions

1st question can you return to Celee???

2nd question i am in corsix but i have not completed cured Kathleen can i cure her in this area???
Not yet and no.

You need to be in Celee to cure Kathleen, you've missed that opportunity.

What's your level, gear and party setup?

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Not yet and no.

You need to be in Celee to cure Kathleen, you've missed that opportunity.

thanks for your quiqk answer well it does not matter i have begun the game from the start and i have missed many of the content (weapons, armors, women) from my first playthrough...it's a very good game by the way!!!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thanks for your quiqk answer well it does not matter i have begun the game from the start and i have missed many of the content (weapons, armors, women) from my first playthrough...it's a very good game by the way!!!
It's quite an in depth game, I missed quite a lot the first time I played, too.

To be honest, I think I played through twice before I managed to do everything.

I know I spent a lot of time making sure I didn't miss anything that last run I did. My last run through was around 49 hours.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
What's your level, gear and party setup?
Ralph, lvl 38: Memory of a King, Elemental Guard, Mythril Helm, Mythril Armor, Improved Bloodwood Amulet
Jessica, lvl 37: Orichalcum Bow, Circlet of Speed, Mythril Plate, Improved Bloodwood Amulet
Samantha, lvl 38: Orichalcum Bow, Turban, Hard Leather, Improved Defense Piece
Angelica, lvl 38: Orichalcum Hammer, Empowered Herb Bag, Mythril Cap, Mythril Plate, Improved Defense Piece

you know that you can decrease the difficulty of the game any time you want??? just check the options
Thanks, but still the base difficulty curve is not well designed.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes