3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks, guys. Ah, well. The game's still got plenty of great content anyway.

...saying that, I do kind of agree with blablubiblub about the Salt Mine, I'm afraid.
Actually, addendum to the whole bonus scenes thing, that I hadn't realized before spotting it in the comments of the release on Patreon. Apparently Ker is going to be putting some of the Legate+ bonus scenes into the game. Some of them are canon, things that take place off-screen during the game.

"So one thing I'm working on is adding some of the 'off-camera' scenes implied in the game. Right now those are Legate+ only, but only 3 will be Legate. As more are created, they'll push the older ones into public. Last month was Sam and Terra's light scene post Senesca, this month will be the dark variant. Then we get into Caliga's service"

Dunno how that's supposed to work, as I can't find it at all in the Replay section, greyed out or otherwise, but if that's to be believed Samantha and Terra now have a light-route scene added. Or maybe that meant that these scenes have only started getting added, so there won't be 3 until the Caliga stuff. Dunno. Either way, it won't be all bonus scenes, but some at least.

Reactions: Mauser45

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated OP + change log
Added Images
Added Tags
adding mirrors soon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i added it cause i found it. unless we find patreon version good to know whats coming

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry, but Ker didn't learn his lesson from the fire cave. The salt mine is way too hard. Enemies are faster than you, hit like a truck and can even paralyze. That is too much. Such a shame, I like this game but the difficulty curve needs a lot more work.

Well i ld say its fine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

€: Is it just my bad memory or got the faces of the foreman and the guy with the explosives got confused deep down in the mine?

Reactions: nojszu

coquettishtir

Jul 28, 2017
I wanna say it's been a year or so since I played this. I remember the end of content at the time was where you get to a certain city, like, past a certain mountain range or something and then you get falsely accused for a reason I don't remember and you have to go around the town trying to gather support...or something to that degree. Anyone know what version that was and/or how much further it's come along since then?

I was very into the game up until I reached the end, I just don't want to do the game over (didn't backup my saves) and have it end only barely after where I originally ended at.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes