3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
missed this little beaut played up to cm 3 i think it was then lost track of it due to real life problems thank you for DL link will have to start from scratch but that no hardship as it was and still hope it is a great game a great game

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone have c6m3.0? I would be willing to pay the five bucks for it but I can't pledge since it isn't common to have a credit card in my country, if youll give me your PayPal I can just give you the money instead.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Does anyone have c6m3.0? I would be willing to pay the five bucks for it but I can't pledge since it isn't common to have a credit card in my country, if youll give me your PayPal I can just give you the money instead.
You do know you can have PayPal use your bank account, right? No credit card needed. Oh, let me guess, your country doesn't have banks either....

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
You do know you can have PayPal use your bank account, right? No credit card needed. Oh, let me guess, your country doesn't have banks either....
im serious, my bank account is already linked with my paypal but they still ask for a creditcard whenever i try to become a patron.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
im serious, my bank account is already linked with my paypal but they still ask for a creditcard whenever i try to become a patron.
This is off topic, but I highly recommend you get a credit card. Only use it when you can pay it off at the end of the month (to avoid paying interest). They're also a nice backup in case of emergencies. Building a good credit score is essential in this day and age. Research on how to increase your credit scores. You'll be surprised how easy it is and it will help open doors in the future. Good luck. <steps off soapbox>

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
This is off topic, but I highly recommend you get a credit card. Only use it when you can pay it off at the end of the month (to avoid paying interest). They're also a nice backup in case of emergencies. Building a good credit score is essential in this day and age. Research on how to increase your credit scores. You'll be surprised how easy it is and it will help open doors in the future. Good luck. <steps off soapbox>
hahaha thnxs dude, ill keep it in mind. I was planning on getting one soon anyway.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
True, i need to get one too, had to ask another person card some time ago to buy a game a wanted, hope i can get one someday.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Tried to change from .exe to .rar = error at either opening or extracting, so, can someone upload the game folder once installed please ? :/

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Why is the file in the OP c6m3.2? The latest file for patrons is c6m3.0
nope on patreon quote here to answer your Q.
Ker
470 patrons·Jun 12 at 12:43am
$5+ patrons
post for $5+ patrons

Harem c6m3.2 released!
6m3, Game Download, Patron Reward

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Ah, I was confused because the top if their patreon has m3.0 as the latest. Guess their sickness made them forget.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes