3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Xiret

Jun 1, 2017
When will he say fuck it and stop planing to go back to his country.
He is steadilly building up a power base here and he plans to just abandon it and give all the girls away to suck up to a king who betrayed him?
I'm with you on this. I'd like the option of consolidating all your allies and taking down Rata itself and having a harem ending as a ruler, instead of abandoning your allies and harem for a country that doesn't give a shit about you.

Reactions: Scoobynate1313

Ghostfield

Jun 24, 2017
In Corde, trying to talk to the governor in the basement. For some reason I can't enter the room. Instead I just slide backwards a tile. Have I missed something?

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Link:
Release: 24 Sep 2018
Version: c7m7.1
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Change-log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Idontknowme

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP.
@dussalant - sendit isn't an officially approved file host so it wasn't included in the OP.
Can you edit the OP yourself? Junior Uploaders should be able the edit the OP

Reactions: anime66

MunchyCat

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Updated OP.
@dussalant - sendit isn't an officially approved file host so it wasn't included in the OP.
Can you edit the OP yourself? Junior Uploaders should be able the edit the OP
Junior Uploaders are only able to create new threads inside of the game section, and can only edit op if you made the thread.

The only place where we have mod powers are in the game requesting section.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh ok. Permissions have been changing and might change again once we upgrade the forum. It's not easy to keep all the changing permissions straight over the last 2 years. :D
But it's good the forum evolves with the growth.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanted to hate this because the MC is a massive douche but some of the girls are so adorable I couldn't hate it if I tried.

I doubt i'll be able to play the ending though. After all that I couldn't watch the twit sell them.

Reactions: Scoobynate1313

lazormonkey

Jan 25, 2018
I can't even wrap my head around why people want to send their slaves out to go fuck every other dude on the planet. The game would be great if you weren't forced to prostitute your slaves, even on the light side. Are there seriously dudes out there who sit there like "Shit I can't wait till this fat asshole gets to fuck my slave that's madly in love with me, that'll be so hot"

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I can't even wrap my head around why people want to send their slaves out to go fuck every other dude on the planet. The game would be great if you weren't forced to prostitute your slaves, even on the light side. Are there seriously dudes out there who sit there like "Shit I can't wait till this fat asshole gets to fuck my slave that's madly in love with me, that'll be so hot"
I believe there is a lot of hentai content in which at least 50% of the story is greasy, naked fat dudes. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Are there still points where you're actually required to do that though? The only ones I can't remember for sure if they were optional or not are Angelica and her father and the first Cindy scenes where Donna distracts the guy. But I had thought those were made optional too at some point. At the very least compared to the original version almost all if not all such scenes were made optional, which is really nice.

Reactions: nojszu

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Its just a game and I like watching the girls get fucked. Whoring out slaves is hot.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes