3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
I can't even wrap my head around why people want to send their slaves out to go fuck every other dude on the planet. The game would be great if you weren't forced to prostitute your slaves, even on the light side. Are there seriously dudes out there who sit there like "Shit I can't wait till this fat asshole gets to fuck my slave that's madly in love with me, that'll be so hot"
Its just a game and I like watching the girls get fucked. Whoring out slaves is hot.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
man, i want to play this game, but i lost my save file i don't feel like playing 10 hours of content again

ker

May 8, 2017
I can't even wrap my head around why people want to send their slaves out to go fuck every other dude on the planet. The game would be great if you weren't forced to prostitute your slaves, even on the light side. Are there seriously dudes out there who sit there like "Shit I can't wait till this fat asshole gets to fuck my slave that's madly in love with me, that'll be so hot"
It's a control thing. You dominate your women so thoroughly that their bodies are just tools for you to use or barter at will. Or just for your own amusement. One of my personal fetishes, although I've gotten enough feedback from different players to make it optional. Odd, considering what else I do to the characters that this is the line too far for so many.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
Some "lines" are based on what a player is willing to do, others on what a player wants to do, and lots of players "want" to be selfish. It's a different form of power fantasy to have all the women to yourself and leave others deprived, and one that is more fundamental than whether you're into bondage or kidnapping or fetishes of that nature. So I'm glad it's an option (though I've happily enjoyed both versions in different playthroughs).

Reactions: lavos1999

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
It's a control thing. You dominate your women so thoroughly that their bodies are just tools for you to use or barter at will. Or just for your own amusement. One of my personal fetishes, although I've gotten enough feedback from different players to make it optional. Odd, considering what else I do to the characters that this is the line too far for so many.
Not a line too far necessarily, though there are certainly those who think so, it is different fetishes. Ones might consider them possessions and so no else gets to touch them even if it would make things a lot easier because they are all for you only. Others might think of having a chance with them as great reward to the person so want to picky in who they are willing to share and who they are not regardless of what they would gain from it. Some ended up disliking a specific character for whatever reason and want to avoid them in particular. Another just didn't like a certain scene and don't want to have it as part of their playthrough. And so on forth.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I wanted to hate this because the MC is a massive douche but some of the girls are so adorable I couldn't hate it if I tried.

I doubt i'll be able to play the ending though. After all that I couldn't watch the twit sell them.
SPOILER
If it's any help, past a certain point in the plot the two Ethos versions start developing more distinct personalities aligned with their Ethos value as their paths diverge. Positive Ethos has notably improved a lot and started being much kinder to his harem than his original personality, often listening to their counsel and showing concern for them. Still has the same end plan, but has decided to revise it to ensure the girls go to appropriate individuals rather than Highest Bidder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but has decided to revise it to ensure the girls go to appropriate individuals rather than Highest Bidder.
I'm a soppy bitch though, kinda want them to all stay together so i'll stop before he sells them and make up my own head canon.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I have not let it play for some time in chapter 2 I think when the woman knight arrests our slaves the game keeps forcing you to share your waifus with others or you can just have them for you and it is avoidable or it is also obligatory to i watched the comments you have to give them away is true, and they added some noble women

ker

May 8, 2017
I'm a soppy bitch though, kinda want them to all stay together so i'll stop before he sells them and make up my own head canon.
Lol, that reminds me of some test code I built for 8m0's beta.
soppy.JPG
But another thing I've gotten enough requests for is a 'keep them all' end. It will be there. If you have enough 'unnamed' women in the end, like Shenetore and Elan, you'll be able to keep the named slaves.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I have not let it play for some time in chapter 2 I think when the woman knight arrests our slaves the game keeps forcing you to share your waifus with others or you can just have them for you and it is avoidable or it is also obligatory to i watched the comments you have to give them away is true, and they added some noble women
The sharing in the trial section is very easily avoided. I can't remember for sure, but I think there's even a general order you can give for them not to have sex with anyone else right as you're being taken away.

Reactions: Aioria619

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
is there any way to get a save file from chapter 4 ? i stopped playing the game at that point and lost all my saves :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lol, that reminds me of some test code I built for 8m0's beta.
View attachment 161488
But another thing I've gotten enough requests for is a 'keep them all' end. It will be there. If you have enough 'unnamed' women in the end, like Shenetore and Elan, you'll be able to keep the named slaves.
I get that he's basically took them from their lives and he walks a bit of a morally grey path but one thing i've noticed as it's gone on is he does genuinely care for them and they love him at least on the light path.

I just think it would be great if they all stayed together at the end so that would be the ending i'd go for.

I think it makes perfect sense if that takes a lot of work though in making sure there are plenty of other women. That way it gives those of us that want the happy harem end something to work towards even if it takes much longer.

Reactions: Scoobynate1313

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Same! This is so bizarre to me. Like I get that it's cool that I can, but I kinda don't want to. I get the thing about so much power over them but there are so many other things you can do to them to show ownership over their bodies than rent them out for tiny bits of cash. I dunno just makes me think the people who are writing these things are really poor.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
the story is about a pimp that wants to collect slave girls for breeding bc women in his country cant get children... how is it hard to grasp that the guy uses the women for prostitution? it is essentially the endgoal of the story!

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
is there any way to get a save file from chapter 4 ? i stopped playing the game at that point and lost all my saves :(
Bad path chapter 4 middle- save15
Bad path pre chapter 4 - save 14
Good path chapter 4 early - save90
Good path chapter 4 ending - save69 (huehuehue)

Reactions: Dideldidum
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes