3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

ker

May 8, 2017
Aaaaand cant get into Caliga's house... light in front of the door, but CANNOT interact
There is a bug there, the missing character's switch isn't being reset automatically. You can go back to base and talk to any of your women to toggle it back to off. The tester who found it used Rhea.

Angel Kiya

Nov 28, 2017
@ker may have found an issue. i cant go kill centipedes. I have Chinua now as a slave, and the elders in the oasis say look for more content coming in 7.8, but thats its. Caliga says to talk to the local Elani to hunt the centipedes. Quest book too. any help?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone have the latest version? I can't change the size of the window; it's now huge, and I preferred it smaller. What gives?!

Angel Kiya

Nov 28, 2017
ok. im officially stuck. I swear i have talked to everyone in Elan, i can not get to the centipedes. I can get the deer corpses for bait, i currently have 30. I am on the 7m8 version now, elders say finish Caligas quests. I have no saves before this point so would have to replay the entire game. Also, in Caligas house, i see Claudia both in her room, and next to Caliga in the other room. I have no clue.

Reactions: cire

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
- need to update thread with please - released yesterday...

TY

Reactions: dussalant

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
ok. im officially stuck. I swear i have talked to everyone in Elan, i can not get to the centipedes. I can get the deer corpses for bait, i currently have 30. I am on the 7m8 version now, elders say finish Caligas quests. I have no saves before this point so would have to replay the entire game. Also, in Caligas house, i see Claudia both in her room, and next to Caliga in the other room. I have no clue.
i have the same issue any fix?
Might be related, but a lot of the NPCs in the Elan questline line right now are just...confusing. I was near the end of it, and needed to go see a guy about clearing out his mine.

Buuuuut what the various NPCs told me to do was honestly confusing and contradictory. Caliga and Claudia gave me Content Coming In Later Version messages. At the Elani camp, the chieftain gave me a message saying to complete Caliga questline, and his wife told me to work with the Elani. Then went to the cave where the Elan tribes are mining and forging weapons, and trying to talk to people there (With the exception of a bug listed below) told me I'd get Sarah and Terra back when I checked out the secret path to Senesca with Chinua. So three groups of NPCs told me to do three different things I'd already done to advance, and a fourth told me the content which is in, actually isn't.

Long story short, I can't offer a solution, but suffice to say don't trust what the NPCs are telling you right now.

The mentioned bug that may have been fixed in c8 version, but is in c7m8.1: Before going to the mine, you can talk to the guy next to Sarah (Sarah gives the "Go do Senesca" type message above) and you'll get Sarah back before you're supposed to. Also, the text for getting her back (Even when not doing it early) seems to start partway through the scene. The first line I get is: "Although from the man's wandering eyes, you aren't sure how much he's still paying attention." This doesn't make much sense as the starting line when you click on an NPC, so I assume something is being skipped.

Vicorin259

Dec 13, 2017
Started a second play through, this time all the evil options. Feel like shit for what i'm doing to Terra...

DanteBlackX

Sep 6, 2018
ker, i found a rather big typo in terras scene after selenes training, u got ur words mixed up, u said an airful of lungs....whut, lol, i think u meant a lungful of air, lol, thought id point it out if no one else has yet, also during the salt mine mission after setting the first set of explosives one image for mitler is wrong, its showing a red haired guy instead of the mitler image.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Where is this manor in Denai? I haven't seen any 'noble district' or the house the Praetor supposedly made available. Every door that was locked is still locked, every house without a door still has no door, every direction that promises more content still doesn't deliver, and Noemi says nothing when I ask about Adeline.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Where is this manor in Denai? I haven't seen any 'noble district' or the house the Praetor supposedly made available. Every door that was locked is still locked, every house without a door still has no door, every direction that promises more content still doesn't deliver, and Noemi says nothing when I ask about Adeline.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
its amazing that devs allow us all to download and play their patreon only versions of their games and not do everything they can to get it taken down. props to all the devs that let their games be uploaded here!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its amazing that devs allow us all to download and play their patreon only versions of their games and not do everything they can to get it taken down. props to all the devs that let their games be uploaded here!
That's kinda how piracy works.

It's not that they want us to download their stuff for free but the legal action it takes would cost tens of thousands and in the end all that would happen is this site would shut down and another would open to continue where this left off.

For thousands of their own money they would have a week or two piracy free.

There are plenty of devs that have tried to have their stuff removed from here but, like I said, without legal action there is nothing they can do. DMCA takedowns require the site to pay attention to them and as this is a piracy site they are ignored.

It's also why it's highly advised to avoid giving too much personal information away on sites like this just in case legal action is taken.

Reactions: FFTW
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes