3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its amazing that devs allow us all to download and play their patreon only versions of their games and not do everything they can to get it taken down. props to all the devs that let their games be uploaded here!
That's kinda how piracy works.

It's not that they want us to download their stuff for free but the legal action it takes would cost tens of thousands and in the end all that would happen is this site would shut down and another would open to continue where this left off.

For thousands of their own money they would have a week or two piracy free.

There are plenty of devs that have tried to have their stuff removed from here but, like I said, without legal action there is nothing they can do. DMCA takedowns require the site to pay attention to them and as this is a piracy site they are ignored.

It's also why it's highly advised to avoid giving too much personal information away on sites like this just in case legal action is taken.

Reactions: FFTW

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
its amazing that devs allow us all to download and play their patreon only versions of their games and not do everything they can to get it taken down. props to all the devs that let their games be uploaded here!
You know only the public versions of this game are posted at the request of the author, right?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
We are playing the public version c7.m7 the current version is c8.m03 with c8.m1 in the work, so we still are at least 2-3 months behind patreon.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
We are playing the public version c7.m7 the current version is c8.m03 with c8.m1 in the work, so we still are at least 2-3 months behind patreon.
You mean last public version is c7m8.2 and that public version is 1-2 months behind patreon tending towards the first with sometimes not even that much, for example c7m8.1 was release to patrons on September 24 and to the public on October 19.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Omg, as hateful as the red path MC's bastardry can be, blue path makes the MC so insufferably self-righteous I want to punch his teeth down his fucking gullet. Can't either of them reserve judgement of other cultures, nations and slave training styles, or do they have something to compensate for?

And can't I show a little humility and make amends with the Tenta? After playing both blue and red paths, I can't say I could or would make better choices, but I still think the choices were wrong and I would like to make up for them. I'm starting to believe they're the only allies the MC can rely on. I fucked up and I'm sorry.

ker

May 8, 2017
You mean last public version is c7m8.2 and that public version is 1-2 months behind patreon tending towards the first with sometimes not even that much, for example c7m8.1 was release to patrons on September 24 and to the public on October 19.
The public version is simply one version behind the patreon version at all times. When a new version comes out, ex I released 8m1 to my patrons today, I release the old patron version out of free. You can get c8m0 here:

And thanks to all my patrons for not sharing the patreon version!

Reactions: dussalant

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
To re-iterate ker's comment above, and adding the changelog...

And to the public, 8m0! Chapter 7 is officially in the past! You rule Elan by proxy without anyone being the wiser and Ehri is scouring the province for women to aide your people. It’s time to set your sites on other women. Adeline tried to kill you in Meti, now it’s time to add her to your harem! Although you would have done that even if she wasn’t ordered to kill you… if she just caught your eye… but that’s not the important thing. She is skilled and beautiful so she will be yours. Speaking of beautiful women, there’s some that you missed on your first trip through Celee. Events are happening that will force Mercalius to owe you significant favors… the least of which is re-entry into Celee! You’ll learn far more about his beautiful wife Livia, see more of Legate Marianna than you ever have before, and get to spend some ‘quality’ time with your own Centura as you investigate a series of brutal murders in Corsix. After you have saved more than just his city, it’s time to revisit some old friends in Lesser Corsix and find out what’s happened to your allies why you were gone and maybe why even the Ratan provinces seemed full of monsters trying to kill you. Oh, Leona and Chinua go topless!

c8m0 -

Content additions
-A crisis in Corsix may be just the opportunity you need to convince Mercalius that you're trustworthy enough to be allowed back into Celee. And you get to see more of his beautiful wife.
-It's clear that Adeline is just a weapon in Lord Makath's hands. A woman like that should be a sword in your hand, and a sheathe in your bed.
-All you know is that Legate Marianna is powerful and beautiful. You're about to find out that she is both beautiful and powerful.
-Back in Celee, things have been happening while you were gone. And they'll need your help to sort them out again.
-Chinua may have sworn to you in her people's way, but the Ratans won't respect that. You'll need to find a way to make her yours officially as well (portal stone)
-Minor changes to Benjamin in the gateway inn, updating his dialogue as the plot progresses.
-3 new scenes
-~225 pages of new text, ~190 new images
Bug fixes
-Reset Rhea, Naitay, and Donnie's skill to get them in the right spots.
-Fixed a bug with Caliga where you couldn't enter his office.
-Many text/continuity issues

Reactions: Tyrantnyx

Sangera

May 21, 2017
A crisis in Corsix may be just the opportunity you need to convince Mercalius that you're trustworthy enough to be allowed back into Celee. And you get to see more of his beautiful wife.
This quest is a problem for me, i am task to question a few people, 2 of them barkeepers, and here is the problem i cant access the second bar, if i try i get the event from betsys quest when i was first in corsix to present evidence, how can i fix this.
Unbenannt.png

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Public release now 0.8.1

c8m1 - Small release due to holidays and injury

-As you travel through Celee again, your women still desire a night with you. After the Tower, it's Samantha's night. Be nice and treat her to a night in an inn instead of a bedroll.

-You have leashed the dangerous assassin, Adeline. Time to get to know her a bit better, in all senses of the word.
-You and Tomas both remember the emotional conversation between Donnie and Jessica in Lesser Corsix's inn many months ago... Lets see how round 2 goes after Kathleen's turn with them.
-Another mage is part of your harem now, but your ally advises that simply bringing her to the assessor may be an issue. Talk to Mercalius about her instead!
-3 new scenes added
-52 images added, 54 new pages of text.
-Redid Fiona's shop. Less fancy, less of a code-nightmare

Bug fixes/QoL
-Angelica added back into party if she didn't rejoin after Adeline

Reactions: bllahbllub

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
- Blah blah
- Another mage is part of your harem now, but your ally advises that simply bringing her to the assessor may be an issue. Talk to Mercalius about her instead!
- Blah

Who is the ally to talk to? Didn't encounter anyone giving advice on the new mage. :confused:

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@ker There is a bug in version c8m1.1. In chapter 6, when I go back to Corsix and try to pick up Fiona from her shop, the game hangs systematically. Ralph tries to move aside inside the shop, but I suppose he's blocked by an NPC and can't reach the point where the next scene is triggered. I suppose this is due to the renewal of Fiona's shop in this version.
I attached a file that can be used to reproduce the bug. Ralph is already in Corsix, you just have to go to Fiona's shop and try to watch the scene.

Edit: I can confirm, the problem is the new, redesigned shop. I was annoyed by the problem and tried to go around it using the previous version, c8m0.3. I had no problems. I also thought that maybe it's not a problem of reaching the correct position, maybe you just deleted a trigger. But I know nothing about programming in RPGM, so I'm just going blindly, these are the alternatives that look more plausible to me.

Edit 2: I took a screenshot from both versions. Ralph will need to move left 2 squares from the position in the screenshot, which is impossible in c8m1.1 because there is this NPC on the second square that probably covers the trigger.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
- Blah blah
- Another mage is part of your harem now, but your ally advises that simply bringing her to the assessor may be an issue. Talk to Mercalius about her instead!
- Blah

Who is the ally to talk to? Didn't encounter anyone giving advice on the new mage. :confused:
I'm somewhat stumped by this as well. I assumed the mage in question was Chinua, but after talking to all harem members, Danielle (My Light save is a bit behind, so couldn't try in that save too), Ehri/Claudia, and finally Mercalius and the assessor, I've found absolutely no content matching that part of the changelog. The only one with any new options is Mercalius, but those are content-coming-later options for Livia and Marianna.

Annoyingly none of the c8m1 content had quest log entries, and I've pretty much run out of people to talk to, so pretty lost on that.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Did you already try to teleport to your homebase? @Semantics ? that triggered a conversation for me with that betan sect leader and she gave me a letter saying "the mage was tested" (doesnt really appear in the inv, i guess). after that i ran to Mercalius (more often cause my quests for him were still up, but if you already have to choose the topics like Livia and Marianna there shouldn't be a problem)

Additionally i got a question myself: where does Mercalius' secretary Leona? went into hiding???

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Did you already try to teleport to your homebase? @Semantics ? that triggered a conversation for me with that betan sect leader and she gave me a letter saying "the mage was tested" (doesnt really appear in the inv, i guess). after that i ran to Mercalius (more often cause my quests for him were still up, but if you already have to choose the topics like Livia and Marianna there shouldn't be a problem)
Numerous times, and again after reading this just in case. Since you said Betan, you're on Light path? Wonder if it's a bug for Dark. Guess I'll get my Light save caught up and see.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
pretty much the light path aye... my dark one is several versions behind -.-'

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
- Blah blah
- Blah

Additionally i got a question myself: where does Mercalius' secretary Leona? went into hiding???
Figured it out. I have teleported to the base, but I always use the circles to do it rather than the item, since they're all over the place and I use the Quest Log enough that having it just always selected when I go to Items is useful. But that conversation (And another one I was missing) ONLY trigger when you teleport via the item, not via the circles. Bit of an odd design choice.

Also, as to Leona, if you mean her running off after the whole Werewolf plot when Mercalius starts investigating her friends, then I'm pretty sure that plotline hasn't been continued yet.

Reactions: Rijin

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys.... Can anyone post their latest light side save (lost mine latest save) or have a solution to the following problem?

Started new game. After conquering Elan and completing last of eldari quest, the quest journal has stopped showing anymore quest. I know that Adeline can be recruited and I haven't even started any quests from praetor's side but while interacting with Noemi, there is an option of Adeline there. And yes I haven't even triggered the praetor's party event in Meti. Talking to praetor won't help either.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes