3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Is NTR avoidable in this game? The second island you get to you meet Jorge, and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid trading Donna is this how the whole game is?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is NTR avoidable in this game? The second island you get to you meet Jorge, and there doesn't seem to be a way to avoid trading Donna is this how the whole game is?
as far as i know it's a showoff of who is the best owner but nothing really ntr about or i recall a diffrent scene with someone else.....

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
as far as i know it's a showoff of who is the best owner but nothing really ntr about or i recall a diffrent scene with someone else.....
Seems to me like you are recalling a different scene. In this situation, she says she isn't a prostitute and you have only 2 options: to convince here or force her. So I take it this sort of shit is unavoidable in this game....

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Seems to me like you are recalling a different scene. In this situation, she says she isn't a prostitute and you have only 2 options: to convince here or force her.
hmm okay don't know anymore i don't have the time to play it since the gamebreaking bug with kathleen(Ice Lady) i haven't played it...
you are most likly further into the story but it feels familiar this scene.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
hmm okay don't know anymore i don't have the time to play it since the gamebreaking bug with kathleen(Ice Lady) i haven't played it...
you are most likly further into the story but it feels familiar this scene.
This is from the very beginning after you get your second girl and go North from the hideout on your boat (about 5 min into the game). After I saw this situation, and there was no other option to pass on prostituting Donna, this was a pass for me... I was asking just in case (in the unlikely event) the rest of the game wasn't like that. When a game starts this way it normally sets the tone for the rest of the game to go in a similar direction. Not really my cup of tea. Though I think that was a mistake on the dev's part since with only a few more lines of text this could have been avoidable and would turn far fewer people off, but if that's the way he wants to go that's his right.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
This is from the very beginning after you get your second girl and go North from the hideout on your boat (about 5 min into the game). After I saw this situation, and there was no other option to pass on prostituting Donna, this was a pass for me... I was asking just in case (in the unlikely event) the rest of the game wasn't like that. When a game starts this way it normally sets the tone for the rest of the game to go in a similar direction. Not really my cup of tea. Though I think that was a mistake on the dev's part since with only a few more lines of text this could have been avoidable and would turn far fewer people off, but if that's the way he wants to go that's his right.
hmm kay i don't think that this game has real ntr maybe couple moments are spicy but most of the story it's your choice what will happen to your slaves.

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
You usually have the option to refuse to let your girls have sex with other people, but not all the time. People attempt to NTR you at points but even in evil route all the girls are slavishly devoted to you so it never works. So no one ever gets truly NTR'd but yes at some points sex where you aren't involved is unavoidable.

Reactions: Tiasung and DiTo

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
c8m4.1
Content additions
-Livia’s healing is going slower than you’d like. After meeting Aries in your Castra, you can assign a healer to help her recovery and possibly her husband’s needs.
-Eowen is now opened to explore and talk to the citizens after meeting Valarie in the Cheli village and speaking to the chieftain. Hanno is slated for 8m5, the
brothel in the near future.
-Your ally has sent one of her most trusted lieutenants to set up a new portal for you in Eowen, but she may need help for it to be finished.
-While you got most of the women in you wanted in Celee before, a few got away. Baylie’s, the waitress in Eowen, wouldn’t sell her until the way to Corsix was opened.
Well you opened it, time to get her!
-Phase 1 of the combat improvement completed! We went through and tried to improve a few of the less useful or interesting character’s design and skills. Sarah, Rhea,
Jessica, and Naitay have all received significant changes. Vanessa, Terra, Angelica, and Donna have received tweaks as well.
-6 new scenes added to the game
-196 new pages of text, 218 new images
Other adjustments:
-All characters had to be unequipped for the new designs. Make sure to equip them again.
-Large shields have been buffed by 33% but made exclusive to Ralph and Vanessa
-Many more skills will crit now, many monsters, skills, item, and animations fixed.
-Note: Because Mercalius doesn't return Donna until 8m5 and she's required for a few of Baylie's events, the game "forgets" Donna shouldn't be in the base. She won't
be in combat, but she will be in your Denai base. This "bug" will be fixed in 8m5. Please don't report it.
-Added a combat glossary to help explain the mechanics.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
underwhelming updatethe next update seems to be better but im not sure if i want to support this man

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
That scene, as I recall, is the only time in this remade version where you don't have a choice. There are a couple scenes that come close, but I'm pretty sure they involve at most someone copping a feel. The original version of the game, a long while back before it was on Patreon, had a LOT more scenes where you had no real choice, but that seemed to change pretty early on in the redesigned version, with that Donna-Jorge non-scene being the only real relic of the old design. Given the game doesn't state what Donna did, and that sex was off the table, I guess you could imagine Jorge doesn't get very far, but that's about it.

Pretty much everything I can recall after that, though, you have control. You might have to take some extra light points even on dark path to do so, but it's not like there's a benefit to catching all the points. You'll also have to kick out a male party member later on, but it's not like you need him for combat.

Edit: So, just out of curiosity I spent some time thinking and checking. Unavoidable scenes, note some spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amariithynar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

update on his blog released yesterday.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People talk about NTR, you have been following the plot folks yeah?

He's planning on selling those girls to other men. Their women can't have kids so he's gathering women to take back to sell to the men to fuck them pregnant.

Worrying about a bit of sex with women you are going to sell off seems a bit silly.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you have been following the plot as well yes? it has been very obvious MC has getting more and more attached to all of his harem and in turn (at least in my play through) has gotten more and more resistant to share his girls
I only play the light path and sure, that's how it's been.

Doesn't change the plot though and those women will be sold off at the end.

I haven't seen anything anywhere to say the plot has changed, he's still looking for women to save his people and that's what they are for.

Jun 25, 2018
People talk about NTR, you have been following the plot folks yeah?

He's planning on selling those girls to other men. Their women can't have kids so he's gathering women to take back to sell to the men to fuck them pregnant.

Worrying about a bit of sex with women you are going to sell off seems a bit silly.
Then it is more a problem with the game's name. When someone hears 'harem' they don't assume they need to share their girls or it is a story about sharing their girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then it is more a problem with the game's name. When someone hears 'harem' they don't assume they need to share their girls or it is a story about sharing their girls.
Or people need to learn how to read?

Here, right in the opening post, is the description.

I'll even highlight the important parts.

Harem is a story-drive adult RPG using RPG Maker Ace and 3dcg for the illustrated scenes. You are a traveler from a distant, unknown land on a desperate quest to save your homeland. A cabal of mages cast a curse on your people, making the women of your land barren and promising to end your country in a single generation. Shipwrecked in a strange land you know nothing about, an angel saves you and bestows you with magical powers. As you explore this new land, you will become ensnared in the politics and plots of its inhabitants as you seek to build a harem of beautiful women to bring back to your people to give birth to the next generation. But there is far more going on than what you see at first and you will discover that nothing is as it seems.
It's the whole purpose of the game.

It's not like anyone has been deceived, it's in the description on the first page.

If people can't grasp that then me explaining it aint going to help.

Every time he picks a woman up he tells her she's going to be sold when they get back to his land. It's been the point of the game from the very start.

The only way this could possibly be a shock to anyone is if they haven't read the description or any of the story at all because it's mentioned quite a lot.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I only play the light path and sure, that's how it's been.

I haven't seen anything anywhere to say the plot has changed, he's still looking for women to save his people and that's what they are for.
There are occasional statements in-game in at least one route that the MC won't sell them all off, he'll keep one. This may or may not be something that comes up in Light route only, though I don't think it is.

There's also numerous (Every time this subject gets brought up) statements by Ker (On his own blog, not here) and those who've worked on the game with Ker that he very much knows that people want a harem end where the MC doesn't part with the main girls, which would still make sense because the number of actual named girls pales before the number he'll be bringing back from all his allies and from Rata itself once he's done. If there will actually be such an end, and how much of the cast it'll cover, are unknown, but suffice to say it's noted numerous times in and out of game that you won't be selling them ALL off, and a harem ending being included is very much possible.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017

This is speculation, but I don't believe this is how it's gonna go. The game throws multiple hints at the player that there is more to Ralph's journey than he shipwrecked. It's confirmed that the shipwreck was caused by the angel/devil, but I believe it's heading toward either time travel, or dimensional travel. The land we're visiting in the game is either the past version of Ralph's land, or in another dimension entirely. I can't cite specific lines, because it's been too long, but I'm pretty sure there will be some reveal to that effect.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes