3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, I've run into a bit of a problem. I'm back in Corsix and Angelica asks to go see Fiona. I go to her shop, trigger the event where the two guys walk out, and then enter the shop. There's a bit of dialogue, then the dialogue closes, and the MC+Angelica walk over to stand next to a customer and the game is frozen.

Edit: NVM, problem fixed itself with the new update.

Last edited:

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Im stuck in a black screen since my saves were so old versioned it just keeps on informing me of the changes and then it stays as a black screen i can access the menu but i can't do anything else any ideas ?

Edit: Nvm just needed to use the debug option xD

Last edited:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Im stuck in a black screen since my saves were so old versioned it just keeps on informing me of the changes and then it stays as a black screen i can access the menu but i can't do anything else any ideas ?

once your menu is up go to system then debug options and do a conditional reset that usually fixes most problems

Aug 17, 2019
A lot of people here discissing whether he'll keep the girls at the conclusion. I'm going to take a wild guess that the plot twist will be that he's been gone so long his entire country/people are completely gone, and that his quest was meaningless and the real harem was, quite literally, the friends we made along the way. That we he can justify keeping them all with no complications. That, or the game will just give you a straight up choice whether you let them go or not.

Also, do the download links for this game update based on public or Patreon release versions? Because as someone mentioned earlier he just released 8.5. for Patreon.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
A lot of people here discissing whether he'll keep the girls at the conclusion. I'm going to take a wild guess that the plot twist will be that he's been gone so long his entire country/people are completely gone, and that his quest was meaningless and the real harem was, quite literally, the friends we made along the way. That we he can justify keeping them all with no complications. That, or the game will just give you a straight up choice whether you let them go or not.

Also, do the download links for this game update based on public or Patreon release versions? Because as someone mentioned earlier he just released 8.5. for Patreon.
he himself has stated before that there will be a choice in the end on whether to keep them,keep only one,or sell them all.

and the releases here are based on the public version.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
he himself has stated before that there will be a choice in the end on whether to keep them,keep only one,or sell them all.

and the releases here are based on the public version.
Hope he makes a choice where you temporarily lend your girls to others to get pregnant, and after birth you get them back. It's a great compromise, you save your people and get to keep your harem.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
says its a virus
That is because poor antivirus software automatically think that multi compressed applications are viruses. Since RPG maker type games and such often use encryption to protect the work then compressed the poor coded antivirus will say it's a virus. For software like Malwarebytes turn off the PUPS detection as anything like this will detected as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Progam).

I been playing Harem for quite a while now when new releases come out and it does not have malware.

gfk

Sep 1, 2017
Hi I am stuck on Kathleen's memory quests. She keeps telling me we need to go find what happened to the army that went the westlands. I seem to have completed it(?) as i can find anymore mission points in westlands anymore. Yet both Kathleen and the quest book tells me otherwise. Questbook says "in order to progress Kathleen needs to be possessed again." Is this a bug or am I missing something in the mission? I cant seem to find firestone cavern, when i talk to Fiona she doesnt give me any instructions :(.

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
Hi I am stuck on Kathleen's memory quests. She keeps telling me we need to go find what happened to the army that went the westlands. I seem to have completed it(?) as i can find anymore mission points in westlands anymore. Yet both Kathleen and the quest book tells me otherwise. Questbook says "in order to progress Kathleen needs to be possessed again." Is this a bug or am I missing something in the mission? I cant seem to find firestone cavern, when i talk to Fiona she doesnt give me any instructions :(.
Speak to the elders in Shenetore

gfk

Sep 1, 2017
Hi again, I am not able to complete the Eldari mission or training Chinua for I cant seem to talk to Terra about it? She keeps saying she doesnt trust Teresa. Am I missing something?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
kathleen must be possessed in a difficult combat before starting this quest
i have she become possessed but nothing what to do

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
kathleen must be possessed in a difficult combat before starting this quest
i have she become possessed but nothing what to do
ok so if the monster too weak so flower zone where you get the red flower is best place or making her mad will be point less unless you fight something is high hp or it need to take you some time beating her to get not fast

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes