3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

mithy

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, I just downloaded the lastest update, through nopy but for the first time I cannot launch the game:a message box appears telling me it's unable to find VL gothic font. Does anyone knows how to solve this ?

Actually even after i solved this part there's still things such as the game icons that are missing

Last edited:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, I just downloaded the lastest update, through nopy but for the first time I cannot launch the game:a message box appears telling me it's unable to find VL gothic font. Does anyone knows how to solve this ?

Actually even after i solved this part there's still things such as the game icons that are missing
re download you can try the google drive

gfk

Sep 1, 2017
The Eldari side quest is not finished yet but here are the steps to take:
1. Explore the cave next to the Baten base til you reach the end with a sealed door, you'll automatically leave the cave afterwards.
2. Talk to Phoebe and she will say something about a hope diamond.
2a. You may also need to talk with Fiona(the girl that makes enchanted items in Corsix)
3. Talk to Phoebe again, you may need to ask twice, she will tell you that you need elemental hearts and that she found an area with ice elementals next to the tenta enclave. then go to the shiny spot on the map, kill five ice elementals to get their hearts, and you'll leave the area when done.
4. Talk to Phoebe again to find wind elementals in Elan, the area to the west of Baten's base, where Kathleen is from. The shiny spot it to the west on the map. Kill five of the wind elementals.
5. Talk to Phoebe again for the fire elementals found in Corsix. Go there kill five fire elementals.
6. Talk to Phoebe again and she says she doesn't know where earth elementals are, so talk to Terra(She will only be able to find the earth elementals after she gets her upgrade, which you can tell by her tattoos being different)
7. Talk to phoebe again, go back to corsix, kill the earth elementals, and that's it for the quest for now.

For Chinua you have to talk to her first in your base for a scene which shows she's a mage, then talk to terra, then you may need to talk to Chinua again. But if that doesn't work you may need to do some more quest for the guy incharge of Elan. But I'm not sure cause after the scene where you see she's a mage I just talk to terra.
thank you, i got it solved now

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
The longer this goes on and the more his power increases the more stupid his planning to go back to his own country is.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok i research the game upgrade time and i guest c8m7 will be out 2 month or less there was a time where it take he 5 month but i guest that was did to work but c8m5 to c8m6 was fast so guesting he getting patreon doing good so he was allow to work on the game fast and for the c8m4 to c8m5 i guest maybe he was working on the map

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
The longer this goes on and the more his power increases the more stupid his planning to go back to his own country is.
the plan not stupid go back is a good plan because the land will be free from most people only a few likely left other waiting for him to come back and more other look for a cure but there will be house and kingdom that got farm land and likely no one will attack it because the story of his land all the people there cant have kid unless by a women outside the spell that why he gone to sea it one big land with no king but if he come back with women he will be king and with all that land making a peaceful gone up but right now evil monster growing stronger he need to stop that before it go to far and slaving women with skill that they can train the kid they will have taking over both kingdom as a god of men will be easy with the ring but he cant have kid with the ring one but take it off for a few mouth and allow kids of the women who slave then ring back on too live longer to make peaceful land remember not all the women you taking back will be your slave but women of ally so it safe to help your people his country is like a mine with rare item but the land him in now is a mine with rare item but other people if the angel keep her word he can go back with his womens he can make a kingdom so powerful other will fail before thinking of attacking queen of other kingdom will bow to him killing kings to bring peace and if needed if they have no kid him take the ring off after the queen kill the king and give her a kid that will be the future king or queen so the queen will have to remarry because her kid will be next in line of that other kingdom with the queen loyal to the mc the kid will be peaceful if not hope the kid a girl if boy there two have him marry then dead or dead other about all the dead talk but peace dont need people who want war the people who dead only dead because they attack or want to attack

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Someone asked me how to create a new replay file all populated. So here it is.

In RPG Maker, open the script editor and go to Scene Replay

Add the function mark_seen_all after mark_seen.

Code:
  def self.mark_seen_all
    replay_list = load_replay()
    $scenes.each do |event_id|
      replay_list[event_id] = true
    end
    dump_replay(replay_list)
  end
It should look like this.
RPGVXAce_2019-09-16_19-25-55.png

Next, we need to call that new function. Scroll down to the class class Window_TitleCommand and add

Replay.mark_seen_all() on line 406. It should look like this

RPGVXAce_2019-09-16_19-30-13.png

Now, every time you start the game it will create a new replay file with all scenes unlocked.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Soo..i made the fatal mistake of not catching a slave in chapter 3 and said slave (Frejia if im not wrong) give you the mission to capture another one in chapter 5. I cant go back soo...do i have to load and get through aaaaaall of that again or is there some way to unlock her (being by legal terms or...not soo legal ones like cheats)?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes