3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Isabella fled out of her cell in the cove. Is there no further content for this in 8.5?
There is not. Isabella on Light path and...Melony, I think, on Dark path are I think both kinda hinted at being in the next new area that'll be explored, after all the backtracking is done.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Anyone else had suddenly nearly everyone dead in his harem? Even girls and Donnie which I had never in a fight. Is it possible that they all got hurt in the fire pearl cave? Not just the four members?

Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
Anyone else had suddenly nearly everyone dead in his harem? Even girls and Donnie which I had never in a fight. Is it possible that they all got hurt in the fire pearl cave? Not just the four members?
Doesn't that dungeon have damaging floor tiles? That would hit the whole party, not just the active ones.

Reactions: Sothyr

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah , everyone even those which are not fighting take damage in the fire hearts area quest

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I wonder what dark path options others here are choosing, followingthe light path?

How far it is in the moment possible to proceed with the King's Brothel Earthly Desires? I chose the light path option and not to demand the blow job. Sadly I do not have a save to try the other option. Beside this I could train 3 of the harem girls so far and I could start chapter 8.

Few issues I have so far which could in my opinion solved better:
- After the trial I never got the Hearthstone back, but in the game Danielle suddenly steals it and disappears.
- not being able to use the hearthstone after the trial is a pretty dumb limitation. Under martial law, without correct papers, it would have been a better limitation to stop travelling to some towns.
- also should the character still get money from Joan after the trial
- I really do not understand why the MC does trust Isabella without testing her loyality (and guarding her properly), so she can disappear out of the dungeon in the grove. It was already clear that she may resist his power.
- I also do not understand why the laws which Kat told the young noble in the library were not presented properly at the start of the trial.
- after knowing that strong women are more resistant to his powers, I do not understand why the MC acted so stupid vs Ulya.
- I would not have let Ariel stopping her work in Earthly Desires. She would have been much more useful still working her. And she could still help getting Cecilia, Sam and Noemi back.
- I wonder why the MC does not even try to offer that his girls could work in Earthly Desires.
- And telling Alison to go away with the MC and help her family before getting the BJ was also a pretty stupid act. Especially because if she would have agreed to it, he would maybe not even be allowed to enter the brothel again.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Finally some news from Ker. A patron-only update a couple days ago, and today an update that the next version might get released before the end of November, though with a bit more focus on optional "challenge fights."

Reactions: FFTW

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ker is back active on discord as well. The disappearance was what it seemed to be. Illness relapse.

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
Harem [c8m7][Ker] is out as of today 11/27/19 but no one has link to it yet.. >_<

Here is the link to [c8m6.1] if you haven't played it yet .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoboy

breeposthrowaway1

Jun 8, 2018
How do you reopen the brothel in Eowen? It just says the army has closed it down. I've talked to the governor, every army person, the guy occupying your castle, etc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if anyone more active could take over this project and actually finish it? Because seriously this is getting tiresome, The dev says hell yes to the money but hell no to actually earning it.
You can't just take someone else's game, that's not how it works, that's never been how it works.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
How do you reopen the brothel in Eowen? It just says the army has closed it down. I've talked to the governor, every army person, the guy occupying your castle, etc
There is an officer in the middle of the "marketplace" if i remember correctly you have to talk to him after talking to your employee in your brothel.

Edit: btw who's the updater here?

serpentes

Apr 24, 2017
You need to talk to the army guy that's on the top floor of the governor house after you've met him downstairs.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question do the models and scenes get better, i got to the first city after the first island and i dont know if i'll keep playing if it all looks like this.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Quick question do the models and scenes get better, i got to the first city after the first island and i dont know if i'll keep playing if it all looks like this.
The graphics don't really change, this game started a long while back when the program/game used for the graphics (It's been a while, I can't remember what exactly was used) was pretty popular. The staging of scenes might get better, been a while since I've viewed early scenes, but that's about it.

Edit: Ah, 3D Custom Girl. Since it abbreviates to 3dcg, no wonder I had such a hard time remembering.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Well a guy can dream lol :LOL:
I mean, nothing stopping you if you feel like you can do a better job. Harem mostly uses public domain/rpgmaker assets and the storyline is not exactly original.
If anything it gets worse.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mean, nothing stopping you if you feel like you can do a better job. Harem mostly uses public domain/rpgmaker assets and the storyline is not exactly original.

If anything it gets worse.
i disagree i think this game is doing great .... just wish things would move a little faster ( as far as content goes) but i've enjoyed this game for years , and will do so until its done :love:

Reactions: FFTW and Rayiito
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes