3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

A K S

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone know how to complete the Shentore temple puzzle?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each stone has a spot allocated and if you move the stone over that spot, you hear a click. So, you need to start one stone at a time. Take it to each of the spots one by one until you get the click. Then, go to the next stone and find its position. Continue in this method to finish the stone puzzle.

Hope that helps
AKS

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
nope i tried for hours and couldn't solve it :(

Each stone has a spot allocated and if you move the stone over that spot, you hear a click. So, you need to start one stone at a time. Take it to each of the spots one by one until you get the click. Then, go to the next stone and find its position. Continue in this method to finish the stone puzzle.

Hope that helps
AKS
Or even easier, just pay attention to what phoebe says, she tells you where each pillar goes. The only thing that's a little odd, it's the perspective logic would say right its left but... oh well...

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to make cheat engine work for this game, I spent the last hour trying to avoid the next item grind. 15k per weapon is absurd when they give you 200 a battle and ten-twelve party members.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone have any idea how to make cheat engine work for this game, I spent the last hour trying to avoid the next item grind. 15k per weapon is absurd when they give you 200 a battle and ten-twelve party members.
It's been a while since I've used CheatEngine for RPG Maker, as there are some save editors that are much easier to use, but if you'd prefer CE, just search for how to do it with VX/VX Ace. I thiiiiiiink it requires some math, but there are tables you can download from the CE forums that eliminate that.

I'd really recommend save editors instead, they're much easier to use since everything is labeled. I think you can find them on F95, and one of them, RPGMakerSaveEdit 0.65, works on older VX/VX Ace and newer MV RPG Maker games and I think XP too, whereas I think the CE math/tables required change depending on the RPG Maker version.

Reactions: wyrmcraft

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
friends i am running the game on a Windows machine and want to run the game in a window instead of full screen. How do i do this ?

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
friends i am running the game on a Windows machine and want to run the game in a window instead of full screen. How do i do this ?
press f5 or f6, there you can switch in between some resolutions

some one know, where i can find eleanor before enter corsix?
i should found her in towns, but, not really^^
thanks

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This game has so much content. I am currently trying to finish the investigation in the dungeons of Castra. I am at the bottom level at a house i think but cannot access the main section of the house. Is there a switch or something ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This game has so much content. I am currently trying to finish the investigation in the dungeons of Castra. I am at the bottom level at a house i think but cannot access the main section of the house. Is there a switch or something ?
past the rock golems ? .. its a maze

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Wow that was a ton of content. The only odd thing i found was i could only train 4 of my slaves at the madams house (at last count i had 16). I wanted to train them all. Otherwise i love this game and TY for creating it.

Reactions: ImperialD

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
in these version are we able to remove aries or do we just start to play to cuz i think i did everything else

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes