3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong game when I first played this so many many years ago. I must have put in at least 30 hours (possibly a lot more than that) and never got to a point where it said "that's the end for now", so who knows how much longer it was. I can only imagine how long this game is now seeing as it's still in development. Over 100 hours?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you repeat scenes once you've seen them? Rpgm games aren't really ' scene save friendly' with the limited number and incapability of saving during a scene.

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
@grgrgr5

I think I've played it about 50 to 60+ hours play through if you read everything. But I always restart a new game almost every update and have been playing it almost a year now I believe. There is a ton of content and like you said it is still in development so who knows how long this game will end up being... All I know is I still haven't made it back to my Island to save my people so..... ^_^

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I downloaded this game and when I start the game a pop up say RPGVXAce RTP is required. Where du you get it ?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wow read patreon c8m8 not out that why give out c8m7 so soon the dev always wait before right i got it no point finding out we just lucky

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This is one of my favorite games if I was not dirt poor and live in another country where the dollar exchange rate for $5 could buy me lunch for a week I would have be giving my money to hi patreon sadly life sucks

Reactions: ImperialD

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Anybody figured out how to extinguish all the fires and beat the crazy reptile shaman boss?

Automan

Dec 11, 2017
I'm late coming to this game. I've downloaded and setup RPGVAce_RTP but still don't have control over the links in the game. It's like they are dead. The "enter" keys and directional keys work, but nothing else that I can tell. What am I doing wrong?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm late coming to this game. I've downloaded and setup RPGVAce_RTP but still don't have control over the links in the game. It's like they are dead. The "enter" keys and directional keys work, but nothing else that I can tell. What am I doing wrong?
That's pretty much all the controls most RPGM games use.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It's been a while since I've used CheatEngine for RPG Maker, as there are some save editors that are much easier to use, but if you'd prefer CE, just search for how to do it with VX/VX Ace. I thiiiiiiink it requires some math, but there are tables you can download from the CE forums that eliminate that.

I'd really recommend save editors instead, they're much easier to use since everything is labeled. I think you can find them on F95, and one of them, RPGMakerSaveEdit 0.65, works on older VX/VX Ace and newer MV RPG Maker games and I think XP too, whereas I think the CE math/tables required change depending on the RPG Maker version.
Hi Semantics , have you successfully cheated on Total gold here?
Because I edited the save file, changed Gold to 99999 but back inside the game I still have only 20Gold

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
If you need to cheat just drop and drag your save game after you make one to this website and then edit the gold and save it. Then cut and paste the save file over to the main game dir and your all done enjoy!

o0PZ0o

Dec 26, 2018
@Kiyohun90

In the option menu (ESC) / (SYSTEM) you can adjust the game settings with a slider to make the enemy's easier to kill. (Under Debug ) From 0 to -99 or if you are finding the game to easy all the way up to +99 hope that helps.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
@Kiyohun90

In the option menu (ESC) / (SYSTEM) you can adjust the game settings with a slider to make the enemy's easier to kill. (Under Debug ) From 0 to -99 or if you are finding the game to easy all the way up to +99 hope that helps.
Thanks I knew that already but I'm talking about the shaman in teh super difficult dungeon.When I kill all is minion he after 2-3 turno kills all my party eery time no matter who I use. I set the level on 0 the minmum to access the dungeon. Maybe I'm wrong but should i try to kill teh shaman before killing olll the minion?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes