3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a walkthrough ?
Releases generally contain a folder with some walkthroughs, and there's an in-game mechanic that tells you what you still have left to do, though the in-game system hasn't been as nicely done recently, and I can't comment either way on the quality of the included walkthroughs.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
DAmn, those challenge dungeons are brutal. I have no clue on how to stop the one-hit-kill attacks. The fire temple one has that strange 45 hp wisp that I have no clue what it does and then 96666 health dude that after a while spams 2000 damage attacks. Fire resistance helps for the first attack but then he hits you with another, and another. My healers are too slow to heal 2000 hp in one turn. The lizard dude is even worse, I have no idea how to interrupt the collecting of souls, he cleanses acid, and I assume poison.

There is no way to chain stun reliably for either and no silence abilities. Any ideas on what else to try?

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
I had no problem with the fire dude, just ran him over with my usual party. Make sure you are using your newest party member, the anti-mage, to keep your girls protected from magic. If you bought any of the anti-fire accessories thats a good option too.

I had the same problem with the Lizard man, it turns out you can guard it and survive. Its not very well sign posted but what are you going to do? There are some tips earlier in the thread but there have been so many posts that I can't find the responses I got when I asked the same question. The Lizard Chief is pathetically easy after having handled the Shaman.

Randomadmiral

Apr 22, 2018
I really hope everything is allright and nothing bad happened to ker. Some patreon posts seem to reference a "break" of sorts but I can´t find anything definitive.

AnAsianToaster

Dec 20, 2016
I glanced through the Discord, seems like Ker has gone completely dark for months now, probably because of the same health issues that put him out of commission last year. That being said, I'm pretty sure it's gone on longer now than it did last time, and none of the other devs have been able to get into contact with him; project is likely dead at this point. I'd be glad to be wrong, but it is what it is.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I glanced through the Discord, seems like Ker has gone completely dark for months now, probably because of the same health issues that put him out of commission last year. That being said, I'm pretty sure it's gone on longer now than it did last time, and none of the other devs have been able to get into contact with him; project is likely dead at this point. I'd be glad to be wrong, but it is what it is.
That suck hope his okay specially with whats going on now with the world wide pandemic.

Reactions: FFTW and ImperialD

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Marked abandoned.

Then again 4+ months of radio silence is pretty much par for the course from this dev.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i really enjoyed this game it was among my top 5 games to play ,, i just hope that Ker is doing good and hope that , that covid19 virus hasn't hit him ... or anyone else for that matter ..

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Played the original game when came out i was so happy when the project started again...renew
Well as much i hate to admit harem is dead ...Ker is been having health problem for ages hopefully is okay but in the meant time my suggestion is somebody who works on RPG maker to do a continuation...mod for the game I am willing to support up to $5 dollars per month

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any way to unlock all the scenes?(Light and Dark both) even if the path is not chosen?
Replacing all "0"s with "T"s in replay.rvdata2 unlocks all replay scenes. (It used to unlock patreon scenes as well but those were cut off from public release)

Reactions: MrStrike

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm surprised ker just dropped the game. Like the game or dislike it; he was consistently updating it every month. I hope at the very least he's not in any real trouble and instead just gave up on pursuing the project.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Replacing all "0"s with "T"s in replay.rvdata2 unlocks all replay scenes. (It used to unlock patreon scenes as well but those were cut off from public release)
In that case does anyone have a version that still has some of the old patreon scenes?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
In that case does anyone have a version that still has some of the old patreon scenes?
Can't remember when dev started to remove them from public version, but occasionally someone posts a patreon version with all scenes. The last one i downloaded was deleted since, so here you go

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Is a shame that Ker just dropped the game and selfish to still have his Patreon active while being an Ass. But sadly that is typical anymore.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes