3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, As someone who has followed this game even before its reboot years ago and absolutely loves it, I just want someone to confirm that Ker is alive and Kicking. He has obviously had a bad medical relapse, and as someone who has provided us great content for years and years I am worried for him. I am OK with him never working on the game again if his health condition demands it, but I just want to know that he is alive because honestly knowing his history I fear the worst this time :(
Especially with Corona going around.

Reactions: FFTW

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
WAIT HIM SICK is that why it say
[Abandoned]
why not say on hold
and how do you guys know i read him patreon and blog even wiki but nothing there but if it true i hope him get healthy and please dont abandoned or if you do want to stop and abandoned the game please give the game to someone you true to make it go on

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
WAIT HIM SICK is that why it say
[Abandoned]
why not say on hold
and how do you guys know i read him patreon and blog even wiki but nothing there but if it true i hope him get healthy and please dont abandoned or if you do want to stop and abandoned the game please give the game to someone you true to make it go on
It's marked abandoned because it both hasn't been updated since last November and there's seemingly been no word from the creator about a hiatus. Therefore, it's marked abandoned until production resumes. Just standard practice.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well I hope that is the case as he was keeping very active for a long time than suddenly about the time all this Covid started I hope we did not lose this artist the story is great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gtz-god and FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
If this game had beautiful Daz assets and animation rendering instead of 3DS models with consistent updates, this game would be one of the best on this site.
IMO this game as-is is one of the best on this site. I agree that the 3D graphic scenes are crap, but when literally everything else is so good I can't really complain :).

Again, Just hope Ker is alive and well. Hopefully someone who knows him can confirm that much at least :(

Reactions: fearsa and Screamz

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
IMO this game as-is is one of the best on this site. I agree that the 3D graphic scenes are crap, but when literally everything else is so good I can't really complain :).

Again, Just hope Ker is alive and well. Hopefully someone who knows him can confirm that much at least :(
I agree it is too bad the game doesnt get the love to the extent it truly deserves.

Same.

• Angry
Reactions: Zirael Q and FFTW

KyoShirio

Jul 10, 2020
Quite Fun Tbh , By Any Chance Do Anyone Have Their Discord Link? ( Yes I Saw The Abandoned Tag, But I Want Their Discord Link So I Know When They're Back )

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is the training of the girls at the royal brothel disabled if going to the next map ?
There is a message who tell this exactly, but then, as combats are required to progress at last one quest has to be kept if possible ?
Any idea ?

As to Ker, developed was/is the remade shenetore .. Which is apparently quite heavy content wise.
Thing being that there no news at all by now, with more than half of the patrons gones.

This said, are payments locked ? Which is an element as to the current status..

And +1 to the last sovereign, heavy on story to, harem to, even if the hero is a grised veteran it's making quite more sense with economy and military to manage along researchs..
Guess if choosing its the one I favor, content wise its probably about half done even if..

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Is the training of the girls at the royal brothel disabled if going to the next map ?
There is a message who tell this exactly, but then, as combats are required to progress at last one quest has to be kept if possible ?
Any idea ?

As to Ker, developed was/is the remade shenetore .. Which is apparently quite heavy content wise.
Thing being that there no news at all by now, with more than half of the patrons gones.

This said, are payments locked ? Which is an element as to the current status..

And +1 to the last sovereign, heavy on story to, harem to, even if the hero is a grised veteran it's making quite more sense with economy and military to manage along researchs..
Guess if choosing its the one I favor, content wise its probably about half done even if..
Shenetore?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Capital of the free Cheli, as they now follow him, even tween Celee and the island they are quite some differences, since the game go back to Celee by now, it make sense to reflect the changes made since then.

This said, the forest exploration is also quite strange (as to open new areas ?) Tried to explore quite a bit, which is good as to then ingredients along but I'm still to the bases areas only ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Does someone know where Leona go after the werewolf battle ?
Tried looking around (both land and tp, inn, tram, looked around nothing at all.
Damn, a minor character I guess but still, another for the books team, 3.5 (Kath being along the mages (2.5 team so far ?)
As that quest is not in the log there no way to get any hint.

Thanks in advance in case.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
Tried looking around (both land and tp, inn, tram, looked around nothing at all.
Damn, a minor character I guess but still, another for the books team, 3.5 (Kath being along the mages (2.5 team so far ?)

If i am not mistaken(its been a little while sadly) you need to talk to someone in your base(as to not spoil anything)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Tried to talk (interact) to every one in Corix but nothing related to her, damn, I'll see if its in the groove ?
Rpg, information's. Just hope they're is no timer on the quest.

Remind me how I've most seed the secund part the halfling kingdom because another quest was also open which disabled that content before I've noted. Ive also butcher quite bit my imperial introduction, possibly missing some skills, damn.
Hate/love the one time use locations, most are basic but some have bonus, chest or ressources.
That game is the last sovereign.

Shame they're not more items/context content, guess it couple be added later as the world is done ? Or as a mod at some point.
(Talking about the necklace found in a cave early in the game, where it can be given to either Donna or Samantha, with some mentions later on.)

Shame to they're not more content related to background issues.
In this playtrough I've quite a bit of gold, equipped correctly (found 4 stat potions so far, damn !)
The girls upgrade they're clothes and surroundings, which is good but with which money ?
Most should be able to generate by themselves but not in sufficient amount quick enough..
TBS, hope the game isn't locked when completed..

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to spoiler, they're is tags food that, not sure if they're is a button but it work since its part of basic tags on modern forums.
Code:
[spoiler]test[/spoiler]
Which do :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did not find the one who should give the next part, tried all in both Corsix and the groove, even the military in case..
Guess it should have been Noemi since she had the most contact with them but no.
Damn..

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017

have you been to the special brothel? I think that character is in there. I could have gotten the characters mixed up.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes