3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From someone whose played this game during his early days of hentai gaming, it is a shame to see this masterpiece inactive for a year. Ever since replaying it I decided to remake the game a little by mainly replacing CGs by recreating them in Custom maid (inspired by fearsa). If I had the ability to code I would transfer them game to RPG Maker MX for higher resolutions since pictures in 640X480 look weird.

But yeah to remake 7700+ images is no easy feat and it's gonna take time to make this many scenes.

View attachment 1308711
View attachment 1308712
View attachment 1308713
View attachment 1308717
Those look so good, especially that last one. Sarah and Samantha look almost exactly the same as far as clothing and replicating clothing from one program to another when both are somewhat restricted by the assets available is no easy task, nor will be the task of getting all those images done. If I knew which Custom Maid you were using and had it, I would offer to be a set of extra hands, but then there's also the problem of differences in our work, even with trying to recreate existing images in better quality.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Those look so good, especially that last one. Sarah and Samantha look almost exactly the same as far as clothing and replicating clothing from one program to another when both are somewhat restricted by the assets available is no easy task, nor will be the task of getting all those images done. If I knew which Custom Maid you were using and had it, I would offer to be a set of extra hands, but then there's also the problem of differences in our work, even with trying to recreate existing images in better quality.
I use Custom Order Maid because that's the program I'm most familiar with. I am only able to create the first 4 characters because of the massive amount of mods I can choose from, and some I have to look up and import to the editor. I might share a remake of the original but with scenes replaced until Chapter 2. Though idk if it should be a whole new thread or if it's against the rules here or something.

I do want an extra pair of hands to make those rpg faces, but maybe after I figure out a way to see which mods are on which girl.

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
From someone whose played this game during his early days of hentai gaming, it is a shame to see this masterpiece inactive for a year. Ever since replaying it I decided to remake the game a little by mainly replacing CGs by recreating them in Custom maid (inspired by fearsa). If I had the ability to code I would transfer them game to RPG Maker MX for higher resolutions since pictures in 640X480 look weird.

But yeah to remake 7700+ images is no easy feat and it's gonna take time to make this many scenes.

View attachment 1308711
View attachment 1308712
View attachment 1308713
View attachment 1308717
Can you share those cg from time to time or when your done that look awesome

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Still working on Chapter 2 cg, will start Angelica's when I'm done. I'm still figuring out how to increase the game's resolution like Harem Collector to add bigger pictures.
Naitay please. I'll wait for you to share the cgs. Thanks in advance mate

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Naitay's a babe, but she's way into chapter 4 so it'll be a while. I'm just done with Sarah and Terra's scenes and may work on the faces during conversations (Although I do think fitting the torso in the small frame is weird)

Also is there discord link or is it abandoned?

Reactions: Akn2ndiu

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Naitay's a babe, but she's way into chapter 4 so it'll be a while. I'm just done with Sarah and Terra's scenes and may work on the faces during conversations (Although I do think fitting the torso in the small frame is weird)

Also is there discord link or is it abandoned?
I look for it before but i can't find any discord

Chapter 4? So it seems it will take long.

Reactions: KurokiSama

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
With the amount of RPG VX Ace knowledge I have, I'll start improving the game a little by adding a few tweaks relating to CGs, which include:

- Replacement of currently existing CG (Currently working on Chapter 3)
- More Inn sex CG, I plan to have at least 3 for each character, including ones in the Castra Corson before chapter 5. Its a war crime that I can't fuck Cindy and Freja in the Castra
- Scene replay in Castra aka "Memories", where u can recall scenes with that specific character (Planned)
- Dialogue Faces replacement. This is surprisingly the most difficult aside from remaking the original CG, just because of the sheer amount of them.

I hope those improvements would be enough to reignite interest in the game, maybe revive it even. I do wish to have a discord server or something where I can share snippets of the game.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
With the amount of RPG VX Ace knowledge I have, I'll start improving the game a little by adding a few tweaks relating to CGs, which include:

- More Inn sex CG, I plan to have at least 3 for each character, including ones in the Castra Corson before chapter 5. Its a war crime that I can't fuck Cindy and Freja in the Castra
- Scene replay in Castra aka "Memories", where u can recall scenes with that specific character (Planned)
- Dialogue Faces replacement. This is surprisingly the most difficult aside from remaking the original CG, just because of the sheer amount of them.

I hope those improvements would be enough to reignite interest in the game, maybe revive it even. I do wish to have a discord server or something where I can share snippets of the game.
I look forward to playing it.

fearsa

Aug 6, 2017

I fiddled around with some map improvements when I was messing around with the CGs too, since the visual appearance of the RPGM maps I always thought was one of the weakest aspects of the game.

Here's a little example from the first few areas, all still made with the default VX tilesets:

some more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for comparison some original Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I fiddled around with some map improvements when I was messing around with the CGs too, since the visual appearance of the RPGM maps I always thought was one of the weakest aspects of the game.
[/spoiler]
Those look so good! Gives the maps more life, Would you consider adding a few npcs later too?

I'm not good at map making, and the only thing I wanna change is add a gate in Lesser Cornix so I don't have to walk all the way to the side to enter the city or leave it.

Reactions: fearsa

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018

Chapter 3 already? That was fast. One chapter more and i can see naitay

fearsa

Aug 6, 2017
Those look so good! Gives the maps more life, Would you consider adding a few npcs later too?

I'm not good at map making, and the only thing I wanna change is add a gate in Lesser Cornix so I don't have to walk all the way to the side to enter the city or leave it.
Vaguely naturalistic map making + eventing is the only thing i am really any good at; that includes adding little NPCs who say a couple of lines. For example in that Skye tavern rework each of the new NPCs has a single line of dialogue which fits with the setting - the majority of them will also disappear once Samatha is recruited, since I was annoyed that when you returned to the tavern it was frozen in time.

The areas I did were: Hideout, Skye exterior, Skye Tavern, Eleen Exterior, Samantha's Shop, and Eleen Mansion. imho they all look much more "lifelike" and natural.

Got any tips/resources for learning rpg maker mv?
Take a game where you are familiar with playing the game - i.e. how it appears to the player; then open it up to see how the gameplay you are familiar with is achieved within the RPGMaker creator. That is how I started learning. You will have to use some tool to open the game but that sort of stuff is around on this very forum.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Vaguely naturalistic map making + eventing is the only thing i am really any good at; that includes adding little NPCs who say a couple of lines. For example in that Skye tavern rework each of the new NPCs has a single line of dialogue which fits with the setting - the majority of them will also disappear once Samatha is recruited, since I was annoyed that when you returned to the tavern it was frozen in time.
That's what makes the game more lively. I remember a while ago I saw a game with moving flowers (flowing with the wind etc) and cloud shadows on the field, I have no idea how to implement that, maybe you have some experience in it?

Chapter 3 already? That was fast. One chapter more and i can see naitay
This is the initial version for a Naitay remake, I legit can't find her exact amour and this is the closest I can make for now.

img20210726134714.png
img20210726134817.png

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
That's what makes the game more lively. I remember a while ago I saw a game with moving flowers (flowing with the wind etc) and cloud shadows on the field, I have no idea how to implement that, maybe you have some experience in it?

This is the initial version for a Naitay remake, I legit can't find her exact amour and this is the closest I can make for now.

View attachment 1319747
View attachment 1319751
Wow thanks. She looks gorgeous

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018

View attachment 1319747
View attachment 1319751
Cant wait for Fiona xD

Reactions: Am I Hidden
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes