zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
consistent bugs in game

- Cemetery gates
- Asylum in city ( send you to water fountain in camp)
- build mode when you have more than one buiding
- nurse card in gwent, if you use with empity discart pile
And the game have a buttload of random bugs, increased with you level of confidence

Reactions: rdblev and azdv

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
are there any exception to the game or just unexpected exceptions? Sandbox games can be a pain in the ass sometimes but this one takes it even further with all the damn bugs taking the fun out of playing it when you have the damn window pop up for a exception.... i think i see that damn window more then i see any game play.

Reactions: rdblev and azdv

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Sandbox games can be a pain in the ass sometimes but this one takes it even further with all the damn bugs taking the fun out of playing it when you have the damn window pop up for a exception.... i think i see that damn window more then i see any game play.
It's definitely one of the buggiest games I've played that didn't have "alpha" tagged all over it.

Half the challenge is seeing if you can get to the next day without clicking something that locks you in a crash loop

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Dirty Secret Studio
Version of the game:Harem Camp [v0.8.1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:640MB

Compressed Size:

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Unplasenaris :) Hey thanks for adding those hoster in my post but i won't add them to my post because they are not aproved file hoster

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I upload my games most of the time only on workupload other hoster only by request because the good like mega have limited storage and nopy only with invite :/

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // girls stats // camps // inv

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

mod should work with future updates

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates

edit : added some items

Last edited:

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys! I need help!

looks like the game has 2 "locations". One with the parking lot, showers, etc... And another one with some huts and a forge... I don't know why, but i cant go on the second location... I did once, but by accident, and now, i don't know how i can go back... so... i'm kind of lost... how can i go back there?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Hey guys! I need help!

looks like the game has 2 "locations". One with the parking lot, showers, etc... And another one with some huts and a forge... I don't know why, but i cant go on the second location... I did once, but by accident, and now, i don't know how i can go back... so... i'm kind of lost... how can i go back there?
Should be an arrow on the top right of your screen after you unlock the second camp.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Harem Camp [v0.8.1] APK -

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
why so bugged after all the bugfixes? after the 60 days game stops with exception almost in every scene!

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes