nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
trying not to attack the dev, but i guess he implements functions for things, that aren't done yet - and probably forgets about them

I Assume the "Bathroom" is part of the new Witch-house from 0. 9?
My bad, it existed before

Edit:
try this file - copy to
Game-location\game
replace the existing one

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowDance

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, that's frustrating. I usually give a try to the games of this guy(s), but always get dissapointed. Now this one is better than previous ones in playability and less buggy, but just a pointless advance to some stage in that you get clueless, with confusing hints and tasks half done. The to-do list is useless, and no idea about where to know the girls it says must be meet, how to take a look on rooms that don't even exists or how advance in upgrade buildings, even where all requeriments are fullfiled.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
another error, or the same ?
there are so many logical errors and typos, that it's hard to start somewhere (the dev should really stop implementing new features, and do some bug-squashing)

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
another error, or the same ?
I believe it was the same. I'm using a conventional PC set-up, nothing fancy.
I'm not a patron of the dev, but I would presume one of his patrons would make mention of all the bugs. Because as you say, there needs to be a bit of sorting out in regards to these errors. Cheers.

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
you can enable it yourself in most Ren'py Games
Open
Game-folder\renpy\common\00console.rpy
find
config.console = False and replace with
config.console = True

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1269, in script
    if camp_level==3 and get_locations_camp(camp_locations)>=28 and camp_level_4==0:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1269, in <module>
    if camp_level==3 and get_locations_camp(camp_locations)>=28 and camp_level_4==0:
NameError: name 'get_locations_camp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1269, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1269, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Harem Camp 0.9.0
Tue Jul 27 13:23:23 2021

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Upgraded past Camp-Level 3 ? there isn't anything more, but this should at least fix the crash
-> overwrite this file gamefolder\game\script.rpy with the attached one
(at least i think so)

(for the first 3 levels, the function is called "get_locations_level()" for the 4th & 5th it's suddently "get_locations_camp()")

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019
There is a lot of game breaking bugs still in the game like this one i get every time i do anything

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1272, in script
if camp_level==4 and get_locations_camp(camp_locations)>=40 and camp_level_5==0:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1272, in <module>
if camp_level==4 and get_locations_camp(camp_locations)>=40 and camp_level_5==0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1272, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1272, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Harem Camp 0.9.0
Thu Aug 5 23:52:37 2021

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
thats exactly the same error, greenhorn mentioned 2 posts above
just replace the 2 files in \game\ with those from the zip-file

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
There are a lot of people hating on this when I think it has great potential. Yes it has bugs but like most games here, a work in progress. You download them knowing they're a "WIP". It's been entertaining so far and if the creator plays their cards right, this could be great.

Reactions: mentore

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
There are a lot of people hating on this when I think it has great potential. Yes it has bugs but like most games here, a work in progress. You download them knowing they're a "WIP". It's been entertaining so far and if the creator plays their cards right, this could be great.
I Agre and I like this game very much!

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
I Agre and I like this game very much!
I second this
Luckily I understand enough programming to fix the logical errors (at least most of them)
- but if the dev releases a new thing, it shouldn't completely crash the game - eg the extended shower/sex-scene with roz.

The problem isn't that there are bugs, it's the amount of them
If you pump out new stuff, that' "kinda" working, without fixing the other problems it'll get more and more difficult to fix that every new update

Reactions: mentore

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I second this
Luckily I understand enough programming to fix the logical errors (at least most of them)
- but if the dev releases a new thing, it shouldn't completely crash the game - eg the extended shower/sex-scene with roz.

The problem isn't that there are bugs, it's the amount of them
If you pump out new stuff, that' "kinda" working, without fixing the other problems it'll get more and more difficult to fix that every new update
I agree with you

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I appreciate an ambitious attempt with some rough edges but this game has had some of the buggiest releases I've ever seen.

Sure it's a "WIP" but how often do these works ever get completed?

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
I could probably take "a few" hours to iron out the bugs in this version - but since I'm not the dev - nor in contact with him, these fixes will be useless when the next version drops.

Plus I don't know the idea behind some functions - or how they're meant to progress
eg. the "Call Maid"-button in your bedroom - it clearly tries to call a non-existing function - I fixed it by changing it to the original maid event and the game doesn't crash anymore - but was it intended to play it just again ? no idea

SamCZ

Apr 23, 2017
Got few questions .. hope someone can help:

How do I get Claire to blow me? (got like all other scenes)
How do I jerk of on girls at night?
Is there a way to stop Alexa comming to my room at night to suck blood?
How do I fuck Alexa at Camp site?

Thanks a lot!

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes