Roz:

- Added Plot scene: Promotion of Taryn and Karyn

- Extended scene: Chapel

Sally:

- Added scene: Henge with Amanda

- Added Plot scene: Portal

- Extended scene: Library

Vanessa:

- Added scene: Podcast Recording (with Lucy)

- Extended scene: Date Night

Alexa:

- Added Plot scene: Tomb

- Extended Scene: Standing Stone

Laura:

- Added scene: Staff Cabin Foolin' Around

- Added scene: Transformation Stage 2

Lucy:

- Added scene: Podcast Recording (with Vanessa)

Reactions: "CJ" and save8lot

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Am I the only one to realize that the Elf girl on the cover photo looks like Gollum?? Honestly I would not be at all surprised to find her squatting down muttering about her "precious" at some point after I start the game, lol (she does have much better complexion and posture though, lol)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Am I the only one to realize that the Elf girl on the cover photo looks like Gollum?? Honestly I would not be at all surprised to find her squatting down muttering about her "precious" at some point after I start the game, lol (she does have much better complexion and posture though, lol)
Squatting on the MC's magic sword, cowgirl style. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: herrbertold

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
As soon as I downloaded and extracted the newest update v0.11.1, my AntiVirus flagged and deleted the following file:

Harem Camp v0.11.1\lib\windows-i686\nvdrs.dll

Last edited:
May 4, 2019
Is there any breast expansion in this game also what does it mean by transformation stage 2. What kind of transformation in this game?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Camp [v0.11.1] [Dirty Secret Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 901 MB / 446 MB - con2-0.11.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 866 MB / 412 MB - con2-0.11.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
may as welll call it bug fix of bug fix of bug fix . DEV GET RID of the card game learn how to spell 90 % of the bugs are misspelled words like locaiton in one of call line instead of location and code is critical to line spacing and one whole section is completely missing for image. the fight scene the money does not add in to you total due to a code error i fixed that in a matter of a few ker strokes , you other erros is you are calling a integer in link with unicode because of how you laid out your brackets and the typos you made...... also major glitch if you do the start scene it glitches and you do not get access to the orc to repair car later bypass the do not watch opening intro

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really appreciate this guy/guys and always give a try to their games, but eventually arrived to the same point: got totally lost, get error after error, had no idea about what to do or where to go, no clues about how to advance with characters, etc. And give up. I really would love to play them, but couldn't. As an example, with one of the characters here the clue is "Explore the back room on the Mess Hall" and the Mess Hall have no back room at all. And so on.

Reactions: Dringar

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Can you fix the second staff house location where the twins & extras bunk? It's a typo, prevents that location from being loadable. That's all I care about right now.

talen1723

Mar 29, 2020
Can you fix the second staff house location where the twins & extras bunk? It's a typo, prevents that location from being loadable. That's all I care about right now.
Use notpad++ find lines 4693 and 4695 and fix typo by replacing locaiton with location that seems to fix it

Thom999

May 5, 2018
Don't build Massage Parlor or use one of unused buildings to create a sauna. When you do it duplicates in build menu and don't clear when completed. I built both now cant build any thing else because both are getting updated over and over.

If anyone knows an easy fix for this let me know.

Last edited:

Thom999

May 5, 2018
I believe it was the same. I'm using a conventional PC set-up, nothing fancy.
I'm not a patron of the dev, but I would presume one of his patrons would make mention of all the bugs. Because as you say, there needs to be a bit of sorting out in regards to these errors. Cheers.
doesn't reply patreon either

Reactions: SlowDance
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes