myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tailor

I have never used any but there are some tutorials out there on youtube and other places as well as the renpy site.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Tailor

I have never used any but there are some tutorials out there on youtube and other places as well as the renpy site.
Yeah but at least in other games he did people shared unofficial bug fixes. I don't want to learn renpy to fix it when some one already did it, but don't want to share the fix...

I love this guys games but in past there was always the fan fixes attached, just annoyed now I want support this guy but the start at noon bug makes it unplayable as many events start at morning, and I don't fix that, or where to start sigh. Like digging threw here I can see time==2 is noon, but day reset says nothing about 2 for noon in it. Its freaking agravating as hell. I need an older version that worked right just to sort out how it use to look sigh...

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeark

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah but at least in other games he did people shared unofficial bug fixes. I don't want to learn renpy to fix it when some one already did it, but don't want to share the fix...

I love this guys games but in past there was always the fan fixes attached, just annoyed now I want support this guy but the start at noon bug makes it unplayable as many events start at morning, and I don't fix that, or where to start sigh. Like digging threw here I can see time==2 is noon, but day reset says nothing about 2 for noon in it. Its freaking agravating as hell. I need an older version that worked right just to sort out how it use to look sigh...
A few of us have posted some fixes for this game in the past, but there's really no incentive to keep 'fixing' this game for every update. People just need to stop supporting his games until he either learns release a game in installments, and fix bugs/hire people to do so.

Some of the bugs are simple typos, but a lot of the time it's because the dev decided to release an update pretty much in the middle of typing a word, or he started adding things for 2 updates from now, but not things for this update. The only way to 'fix' these things are to try to read the dev's mind. This will lead to broken saves, etc with the next update.

The dev also doesn't incorporate any of the unofficial bug fixes into his future updates, so you end up having to fix the same bug 100 times, though sometimes he's changed some of the code, so it's not a simple copy/paste job. I'd have more respect for this dev if they playtested their game even once, but from the bugs, it's 100% certain they've never played the game.

If you want someone to fix the game for you, put a bounty on it.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
A few of us have posted some fixes for this game in the past, but there's really no incentive to keep 'fixing' this game for every update. People just need to stop supporting his games until he either learns release a game in installments, and fix bugs/hire people to do so.

Some of the bugs are simple typos, but a lot of the time it's because the dev decided to release an update pretty much in the middle of typing a word, or he started adding things for 2 updates from now, but not things for this update. The only way to 'fix' these things are to try to read the dev's mind. This will lead to broken saves, etc with the next update.

The dev also doesn't incorporate any of the unofficial bug fixes into his future updates, so you end up having to fix the same bug 100 times, though sometimes he's changed some of the code, so it's not a simple copy/paste job. I'd have more respect for this dev if they playtested their game even once, but from the bugs, it's 100% certain they've never played the game.

If you want someone to fix the game for you, put a bounty on it.
The issue is some one was boasting about fixing it himself, like its easy. There some one a while back in posts telling people to just fix for themselves like every one else. Its like if you got fixes share or you know don't talk about it. I mean I spent some time I got it to not be noon, and the confidence to reset every morning to full again but I couldn't get the damn events on a fresh save to pop like they are suppose to when you don't skip intro. I was testing the last working version he still has a link to it patreon I got access to. But I can't for life of me see what change he did that broke it all. Even my fix to day system was changing something in newest version on day reset label that wasn't diffrent on the last working version...

But I also only stupid bare min of renpy and python. Like I am start a programing class on 31st, becasue I just too damn old to wing it with online lessons I need structure and lessons spread out 2 times a week instead of me going "ok got this next lesson!" Trying to force feed 4 weeks worth of lessons in one evening at 37 just not gonna work my brain isn't as flexed as it use to be when I was younger, so ended up with headaches like an infant exposed to too much new shit at once sigh...

telcarys

Jun 6, 2017
I am stuck with clare, i can t figure out what i should do "Go along with what Clare wants at night"

Sep 26, 2021
... I wish I read some of these comments before I even downloaded the game. I'm around day 80 with no new characters beyond the starting four and I had to spam naps to refill 'confidence'. Now I don't mind going into the code myself to fix things, but I'm not even sure how many existing bugs there are on top of what I just saw. I would recommend folks to give this game a wide berth for this version at least.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
... I wish I read some of these comments before I even downloaded the game. I'm around day 80 with no new characters beyond the starting four and I had to spam naps to refill 'confidence'. Now I don't mind going into the code myself to fix things, but I'm not even sure how many existing bugs there are on top of what I just saw. I would recommend folks to give this game a wide berth for this version at least.
Well, not to mention that the next release will most likely have all of the same problems, so the code would need to be fixed with every new version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Harem Camp v.0.12.2

Version 0.12.2
- Bug Fixes
- Spelling Fixes
Version 0.12.1
- Bug Fixes
- Made some events repeatable
- Cleaned up menus
Version 0.12.0
- Bug Fixes
- Cleaned up some menus
- Added a traveling merchant. Once you have items in your inventory he will arrive once a week
- Added Pregnancy system
- Creampie adds a random chance of pregnancy for Clare, Amanda and Lucy to start with
- New Items: Pregnancy Advance Potion, Pregnancy Cancellation Potion, Dick Pills, Aphrodesiac
- Added new Date system
- After you've had sex with a girl a new outfit will be available at Odd's Ends
- Once you gift the girl the outfit the date will be available
Clare:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added new interaction: Sucking Tits
Amanda:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added new plot scene: Standing Stone
- Added new Date
- Extended Scene: Sally & Amanda fooling around in bedroom
Lucy:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added new Date
Sally:
- Added scene: Ms. Vandenberg Domination
Ms. Vandenberg:
- Added Scene: Sally Domination

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Camp v.0.12.2

Version 0.12.2
- Bug Fixes
- Spelling Fixes
Version 0.12.1
- Bug Fixes
- Made some events repeatable
- Cleaned up menus
Version 0.12.0
- Bug Fixes
- Cleaned up some menus
- Added a traveling merchant. Once you have items in your inventory he will arrive once a week
- Added Pregnancy system
- Creampie adds a random chance of pregnancy for Clare, Amanda and Lucy to start with
- New Items: Pregnancy Advance Potion, Pregnancy Cancellation Potion, Dick Pills, Aphrodesiac
- Added new Date system
- After you've had sex with a girl a new outfit will be available at Odd's Ends
- Once you gift the girl the outfit the date will be available
Clare:
- Added Pregnancy System
Amanda:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added new plot scene: Standing Stone
- Added new Date
Lucy:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added new Date
Sally:
- Added scene: Ms. Vandenberg Domination
Ms. Vandenberg:
- Added Scene: Sally Domination
...can you link it? Thank you... :)
The changelog might as well be this.

Entire Game:
- Ignored existing bugs
- Added countless more
- Made game almost unplayable

xeph555

May 23, 2017
Found this for the console, don't know if this help with this game I'm trying it

Code:
player.money = 99999
player.confidence_max = 99
player.confidence = 99
player.stats = [99, 99, 99, 99]
player.buff = [1, 1, 1, 1]
player.upgrade = 999

alexa_char.resistance = 0
alexa_char.control = 100
amanda_char.resistance = 0
amanda_char.control = 100
bartender_char.resistance = 0
bartender_char.control = 100
clare_char.resistance = 0
clare_char.control = 100
greta_char.resistance = 0
greta_char.control = 100
jen_char.resistance = 0
jen_char.control = 100
laura_char.resistance = 0
laura_char.control = 100
lucy_char.resistance = 0
lucy_char.control = 100
maya_char.resistance = 0
maya_char.control = 100
vanessa_char.resistance = 0
vanessa_char.control = 100
witch_char.resistance = 0
witch_char.control = 100

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having an issue where I occasionally get the second camp's upgrade options in the office, but if I leave the screen and come back to the upgrades, even through rollback, it only shows the first camp's upgrade options. It never shows the second camp upgrades consistently, only on occasion and never at the same time as the first. I think the upgrade options might be bugged in that regard.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Saw this on their Patreon " Harem Camp V.0.14.1 Wide Release ", looks like this is behind a few releases.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Harem Camp V.0.14.1 Wide Release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 0.14.1
- Bug Fixes
Version 0.14.0
- Added minor bar scenes for Clare, Sally, Roz and Vanessa
- Added new plot event: No Seriously The Sleeper Awakes For Real
Taryn:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added Scene: Campsite
Karyn:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added Scene: Graveyard
- Added Scene: Date