SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Been a while since I played this last. Has this mess of a sandbox been cleaned up at all? I stopped playing because it was a pain in the ass trying to figure who to do what and when or where the stuff was. So if someone would be kind enough to let me know before I waste time messing with it again.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Been a while since I played this last. Has this mess of a sandbox been cleaned up at all? I stopped playing because it was a pain in the ass trying to figure who to do what and when or where the stuff was. So if someone would be kind enough to let me know before I waste time messing with it again.
I'm more or less in the same boat as you. I would doubt it's been cleaned up, though; other games by the dev (like Goodnight Kiss) were all sandbox similar to this, IIRC. For me, one of the more frustrating aspects is that, in addition to the sandbox, it also tends to be fairly buggy in places. That's a bad combination.

Mar 22, 2020
This is my first time playing this, and it's going pretty well, no crashes and made it to day 50.

Issues/concerns so far:
Day starts at noon (no morning)

Lucy: doesn't appear in yoga studio or bar when status says that's where she is, other characters do though.

Levelling girls up - how? Lucy still on level 0, used confidence on her 20+ times, fucked in the cabin, off birth control still level 0. Clare level 1, her control/resistance never moves, Ms. Vandenberg, level 0, no control/resistance, Amanda however level 2, and seems to level up ok somehow.

Gwunt card game - I have no idea how to play, rules were confusing, I won the first game and lost every one since. I won the first hand of the last game I played, but then she won the next two hands by playing one card when I didn't have any to play, wtf?...
edit: Read rules on gwunt cards, so now sort of know how to play and have beaten Lucy, so her quest 1 is now complete ... maybe her level might move now?

I'll edit/update this when I find more, but so far not as bad as I expected.

First crash/error: Elf and orc at standing stone, "ignore" and continues.
Clare scene 1, day 65 still says (wait)

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I didn't know you can "grift" a customer... what does it mean... is my English so poor that I do not know the meaning of "grift"? I will never be happy again until I find it!!!

LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I didn't know you can "grift" a customer... what does it mean... is my English so poor that I do not know the meaning of "grift"? I will never be happy again until I find it!!!

LOL
It's a bit of a misuse of the word. Grift as a verb means to gain a profit through the use of a grift. It doesn't take an object, so the text is incorrect there. You might say, "Last year I grifted two million dollars" but you wouldn't say, "Yesterday I grifted that guy for 300 dollars". The verb doesn't get used that way.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
OMG so I get no money at the beginning of the game, then confidence does not reset when I sleep so yeah still full of bugs! Where is the morning btw!

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok... I gave this game a fair try... but this developer... there is something wrong... It's my 5-6th try at this game and still I can use my 1 star charisma for a 2 - 3 stars confidence spell and it works... the game has no tutorial or sense in that matter... starts with a horrible grind for cash but no options to get it unless you cheat... the events trigger randomly and as much as I like the concept its just too raw after all this time same issues that have not been fixed... a pity really!

GL with the game... I am gone!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Camp [v0.12.1] [Dirty Secret Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 980 MB / 362 MB - Harem_Camp-0.12.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 946 MB / 327 MB - Harem_Camp-0.12.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Characters that accept your invitation to sleep with you don't seem to do that, and there doesn't seem to be a way to wake up before noon. Not sure if these are both being caused by the same bug.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
how do you get the 2nd staff cabin
Characters that accept your invitation to sleep with you don't seem to do that, and there doesn't seem to be a way to wake up before noon. Not sure if these are both being caused by the same bug.
You can't .. sadly about 90% of the game's content is locked cause of a bug that beaks events. you can manually call the scene_trigger routine if you want, but ultimately - the dev needs to fix it. or someone may volunteer with a modfix(doubt).

Also the "pregnancy system" is also handled by said routine so, don't expect any development there as well.

Reactions: kuro95zone

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or just learn to fix the bugs yourself as this DEV is notorious for having buggy games and many of us have gotten use to fixing most of the bugs ourselves instead of sitting there waiting for a fix that may never come.

yolo1337

Jan 25, 2018
So I seem to be stuck, no new chars are being introduced to be staff and Im sure Vandenberg is supposed to bring in someone. I still only have her and the original 3 staff. Any idea how to use console to activate the introduction events of new characters?

Reactions: Mara Sarth

Tailor

Mar 30, 2018
Or just learn to fix the bugs yourself as this DEV is notorious for having buggy games and many of us have gotten use to fixing most of the bugs ourselves instead of sitting there waiting for a fix that may never come.
Got a course or website you'd recommend for that? I've manually, with... lets say significant time investment, fixed bugs in a few renpy games, usually incorrect pathing, bad variable or a boolean that doesnt work, or missing a quote or some dumb shit that you would expect an IDE to catch.

Anyway, what I'm asking is, is there a course out there for working with renpy, and better yet, an IDE for it?

edit:
Eh.. I just realized I've never googled this, and I really should have done that before posting.

Reactions: Dringar
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes