Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
What lines do you modified to unlock?
I didn't modify any lines I just opened the console in game and then searched the witch.rpy file using notepad for jump witch_scene_5_explain typed it in and hit enter and after she was done explaining it I then typed in jump witch_moon_womb and hit enter and she then joined the moon womb parts to make a whole one. The witch is still AWOL in my game and I'm not sure what to do to bring her back as all character values are hidden but you can see them if you use just make sure to backup the save file your going to edit so that you don't mess something up and if you do then you can overwrite it to fix it.

Have you tried opening the character page and click on them to see where they are on the map and then go and see if they are there?

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP and giqui

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I want to like this game. Really I do. But it's a buggy mess. Dev needs to fix bugs, and if they don't know how to fix them, ask for help.

I managed to get the Greta-Amanda stuff to start, but thanks to a typo in the greta.rpy (great_char instead of greta_char) it bugs the entire quest line and just initially does meeting 1 and 2, then repeats the initial meeting.

Also characters disappear totally breaking quests after the roid-jacked dude "Breaks out" but next time you go to that area, he's back in the crystal prison. Dev really needs to address quality assurance (have play testers and such)...

Reactions: dexxinax

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Two things,
First is the inventory while in a girl fitting dialogue, no way to get to reach item further below...
While this isn't a topic in the trade interface, only the gift one is currently missing some code carried.

Second is about the crystal tree, who did not stop once the fruit was ready, now it goes in the negative, with no option to gather the fruit...

It's clear reaching level 8 with each girl is pain, still it is OK given the way it is handled.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Inventory issue as previous post, cannot scroll list of items while interacting with a girl.
NPCs like Witch going AWOL as previous posts. Cannot complete moon womb quest.
No idea how to restore Rose from stunned status.
Some fights crash at the end.
One of the characters, maybe Alexa? had no sprite in combat.
Using Doctor or Dr. Kit in Gwunt in the first round causes an error.
Could use a little more hints on what you're supposed to do next. It might be a problem of the Witch going AWOL.
The henge has a door in front of it and seems glitchy about which npcs are there, haven't been able to trigger Sally's henge scene.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I didn't modify any lines I just opened the console in game and then searched the witch.rpy file using notepad for jump witch_scene_5_explain typed it in and after she was done explaining it I then typed in jump witch_moon_womb and she then joined the moon womb parts to make a whole one. The witch is still AWOL in my game and I'm not sure what to do to bring her back as all character values are hidden but you can see them if you use just make sure to backup the save file your going to edit so that you don't mess something up and if you do then you can overwrite it to fix it.

Have you tried opening the character page and click on them to see where they are on the map and then go and see if they are there?
I see, I think I'll let the gameplay at his stage untill next update, too complicated for just some scenes (and in fact I'm missing 2 to 6 scenes to every girl, even whit the ones which suposedly got all events). With all Dirty Secret games

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Dev needs to fix bugs
Yeah there are numerous bugs that I saw. Errors when fighting those psycho's. I was able to pollinate the crystal tree once and after that I did it again and the time needed for it to be harvested is now in the negatives and same with the crystal fruit when you place it by the stone it's now in the negatives. Greta glub squidgirl and the witch are AWOL. Multiple images are missing or named wrong. Select cum inside Lucy only for it to show a picture of the MC shooting their load outside. It says Sally's at the henge but she's not (once again I had to resort to the console jump command to trigger it). If you buy a bunch of shit from the different stores you can't see everything when you go to give someone a present as there's no slider.

Some gwunt cards throw up errors as well as some characters throw up errors if you try to play against them in the game room (like Laura). There doesn't seem to be any way to tell how many of one card you have to make it easier to decide how many of them to throw away. At night when Laura has appeared and is in the office at night if you pick the hand icon one of the options is to grope Laura's vagina which is hard to do since Laura doesn't have a vagina. You'll also get stuck in a loop if you pick the hand option as the scene will never end so you can only pick the eye option. It seems you can get out of the loop you just have to keep picking different groping options till you get caught and kicked out.

Summon Lucy to the bar area and it shows she's there but she's not. Same people in multiple places as well as sometimes placed in the same place but you can only see the one person. This is everything that I could remember. You have no way to tell how fertile a girl or MC is and no clue what the value changes to when your popping those dick pills.

If you want to open card decks without having to wait for the pack opening screen just hold down CRTL button and then spam click the packs to open then without the inventory screen closing only drawback is that you will not know what you got.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Camp V.0.14.1 Wide Release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 0.14.1
- Bug Fixes
Version 0.14.0
- Added minor bar scenes for Clare, Sally, Roz and Vanessa
- Added new plot event: No Seriously The Sleeper Awakes For Real
Taryn:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added Scene: Campsite
Karyn:
- Added Pregnancy System
- Added Scene: Graveyard
- Added Scene: Date
Roz:
- Added Pregnancy System
Laura:
- Added Optional Transition Scenes
I'll believe "bug fixes" when the game stops having so many damned bugs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: morty2301

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Seems a couple of my characters are stuck just outside the Temple.
On their status screen, it states they are "stunned" and to find a cure.

Any help solving this would be appreciated.

So far I like the game a lot, goes beyond typical VN or ren'py game.

edit: oh, and if it requires $, I'm always at negative value on $...... ALWAYS!!!
edit2: oh and maybe a bug, my 'future self' in the crystal in the temple, shattered and left blood, but then next day/scene, it was back, maybe this can help track down the bug.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
"stunned"
You have to pray so that you can talk to the dude who gave you your powers and ask him what your suppose to do. He'll tell you what you need to do. But chances are the witch is AWOL in your game you can check and see if she's in her home and if she is great if she isn't then your going to have to use console cheats to activate the 2 scenes so that you can free the stunned girls.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You have to pray so that you can talk to the dude who gave you your powers and ask him what your suppose to do. He'll tell you what you need to do. But chances are the witch is AWOL in your game you can check and see if she's in her home and if she is great if she isn't then your going to have to use console cheats to activate the 2 scenes so that you can free the stunned girls.
Thanks, he mentions something about Womb Womb parts, but I only have 1, as soon as i buy it from one of the two vendors that have it (random merchant in camp, and the person in town), the other sellers stock goes away, is there a 2nd or even 3rd piece somewhere?

Sadly, the witch maybe AWOL.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Sadly, the witch maybe AWOL.
You buy the womb moon parts once and then you have to have the witch combine them to make it whole. If the witch is AWOL then you won't be able to help the stunned girls unless you use the console to trigger the scenes.

1. Download unren found on the site extract it and place the UnRen-0.91.bat file in the same spot as the games .EXE file and run it and I always pick 9. Let it do it's thing till it finishes.

2. Bring the game up and load your save file and then hit shift + O to open the console.

3. Type in jump witch_scene_5_explain and this will trigger the witch explaining about the moon womb thing.

4. After that scene is done open the console again and type in jump witch_moon_womb and this will trigger the moon womb parts being joined together scene and once done then you'll have a complete moon womb and once you have that you just need to charge it up and then free the stunned girls.

Reactions: armyofrobots

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
edit: ok fixed 5 typos in several rpy files that were causing errors.

I have no idea how to track down and fix the 'future self in crystal' bug, which seems tied into the 'awol witch' bug.

I do know the witch is supposed to leave at some point, as "where the hell is she, air smells of oil, maybe 'myself' is the reason"

Perhaps something is out of order, or not triggering. [as after he explodes, he is RIGHT back there with looped dialogue, and he eventually pulls another staff member into 'stunned' status]

Last but not least, the bar staff member bug, i'm not good at coding, so i can't say for sure what is wrong, but seems whenever they make a sale/tip, you get money, but its flawed formula or something.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to the whole story, she was not at her home out of when approached for tutoring.
She then is AWOL without reason, meaning the use of the console to trigger the next part.

To this add the frozen girl, she is still around in various other NPC events, and in the throne room。TBS

Dea force

Jun 4, 2022
Anda harus berdoa agar Anda dapat berbicara dengan pria yang memberi Anda kekuatan Anda dan bertanya kepadanya apa yang harus Anda lakukan. Dia akan memberi tahu Anda apa yang perlu Anda lakukan. Tapi kemungkinan penyihir itu AWOL di game Anda, Anda dapat memeriksa dan melihat apakah dia ada di rumahnya dan jika dia hebat jika tidak maka Anda harus menggunakan cheat konsol untuk mengaktifkan 2 adegan sehingga Anda dapat membebaskan gadis-gadis tercengang.
[/MENGUTIP]

How to repair car? And how to make orc come? Help me please

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
How to repair my car? How to make orc come? How to cure lucy from temple?
1. You need to talk to the boss and she'll say something when you try to borrow her car and tell you to go ask Amanda about how to fix the car and she'll tell the MC about the orc girl in the forest that can help. If the guy in the crystal exploding scene has played already then the chances are that the orc girl including others like the witch have vanished from the game.

2. To cure Lucy you have to 1. Pray and talk to the dude and he'll give you info on what to do to cure her. As stated above if the guy in the crystal exploding scene has played already then the chances are that the witch has vanished from the game.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
To harvest crystal fruit, if the number has gone negative, you need to do some console commands.

In locations.rpy on line 4504, it says location_greenhouse.fruit>=day_number and location_greenhouse.fruit>0

It seems doing the pollen thing sets .fruit to day_number + 3, and then lets you harvest it when they're equal. So set location_greenhouse.fruit=day_number and you can harvest it.

Sooooo many bugs in this game. Dev really should have a QA team, even just volunteers here would be better than the nothing he currently has.

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Started yet another new game to see if I can get around errors by doing things in different order:

Code:
edit: greta.rpy has like 10 spelling errors in code, a lot of "great" is supposed to be "greta".
ps. I can't get Greta or Glub resistance to drop, it is staying at near max and each day it is NOT dropping.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes