-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where do I have to go to pay the 12,000 that they ask me for?
I'll send you a P.O. box address. If you could just make it out as a cashier's check to me, that'd be great.

I haven't played this in forever (bug after bug after bug), so I honestly don't think I even know about that part of the game yet. Maybe I'll know more when I eventually play, but that'll be in 2023 probably, so hopefully someone else can tell you.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hard to. Dirty Secret Studio has this terrible, terrible habit of jumping through several games while being nowhere near finished with any of them. What might be tolerable if not for the lion's share of them being royally buggy nearly unplayable messes.
Ok, thanks for the information. Then I'll leave the game alone for now.

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
16.0 been out for a while with the next update coming shortly. Is anyone going to upload the release?

redrdrsbro2

Jun 18, 2020
I'll send you a P.O. box address. If you could just make it out as a cashier's check to me, that'd be great.

I haven't played this in forever (bug after bug after bug), so I honestly don't think I even know about that part of the game yet. Maybe I'll know more when I eventually play, but that'll be in 2023 probably, so hopefully someone else can tell you.
gotta talk to someone to unlock the location

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes