giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Harem Camp [v0.18.0] [Dirty Secret Studio]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 662 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Those whom play the ver 0.18.0 and were aware of the previoius versions bugs, would be so kind to let us know if they been fixed.

I noticed a few dozen errors in the coding in 14.1, that I fixed, but still had ton of bugs I couldn't solve with my zero programming skills.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
is there a money cheat for this game, really don't want to grind forever in leveling up the camp

STRAHD-1976

Sep 23, 2020
Money cheat, open the console and player.money=

As always, in order to open the console you need to use [shift o] and you will need to have edited line 108 of 00console.rpy in renpy/common. change False on line 108 to True. hope that makes sense.
What is line 108 called????

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Money cheat, open the console and player.money=

As always, in order to open the console you need to use [shift o] and you will need to have edited line 108 of 00console.rpy in renpy/common. change False on line 108 to True. hope that makes sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps with the essentials.
Or, just use a tool — a save editor to change the money value, UnRen-forall(v7).zip to enable the console, etc. — to do it without manually getting into files to change anything.

Reactions: John__

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, looked at a few .rpy files, and it appears the simple broken coding from typos was never fixed.
Example: the orc character greta's .rpy file, still has several broken codes that have 'great' instead of 'greta'.

• Sad
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
so Harem Camp has prego fun but it seems that I can only knock up Ms. Vandenberg. I try to get the others and try to knock them up but they don't want sex, nope, all I get with them is either handjobs or blowjobs with them. So is Ms. Vandenberg the only one that we can knock up in this game?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
so Harem Camp has prego fun but it seems that I can only knock up Ms. Vandenberg. I try to get the others and try to knock them up but they don't want sex, nope, all I get with them is either handjobs or blowjobs with them. So is Ms. Vandenberg the only one that we can knock up in this game?
If you look in the game folder, there are videos and images with 'preg' in their name.
I think every main character? except the vampire chick can get pregnant.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
the gifts can't be scrolled the same way as at the resellers
I noticed that too. What's the point of buying gifts if you can't even give them to the different people in the game? Seems pointless to buy stuff. Plus how buggy the game is and doesn't seem a priority with the dev to fix them.

Reactions: B10

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I hope the dev comes out with a bug fix soon. I also noticed quite a few missing images. This game needs a lof of work to make it somewhat playable and a decent game.

Reactions: LokiSalmon
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes