battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I have a simple rule when playing any game. Am I having fun? This is my third attempt with this game and I am just as confused and frustrated as before. It is unplayable for me because of that. I have to ask a question I have never asked about a developer before. Is he retarded? Because he would have a wonderful game if he would fix all the bugs and make a hint system that is worth a damn but he doesn't seem to get that despite two years of development and countless people saying the same thing. I'll check back in another year to see if things change but I don't see this guy surviving when he doesn't give a damn about his consumers. It just doesn't make any sense. If this was a labor of love then he would fix his game which would then lead to more Patreons and more money for him. A win win for sure but instead he is doing the opposite which makes me think he is just going for the low hanging fruit and doesn't really care about being successful.

Fkndom

Mar 27, 2022
This game is not bad at all, but it would like to fix all the crashes of the game and add content at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Mar 22, 2020
I've not played this for a while, and it's got different issues to last time I played.

Now it appears that I get $12k debt, that I am unable to pay off, quite early, so I can't buy anything from anyone or pay for camp upgrades, that's annoying ... Mrs V whatever did give me an address of someone to go and see about this debt, but that was it, I got an address, but can't seem to find out who/where this is, so thats another dead end.

Lucy's first task is still not done, whatever it is, and most of her other quests are complete but not showing as complete, plus she never shows up when you call her to the mess/bar and cannot be found in yoga studio.

Oh, and I have a gardener who works in the greenhouse, but I can't find the greenhouse ... maybe I'm just being blind on this one.

... ho hum, I'm not sure why I'm still playing this, probably as I'm too ill to go outside and cba looking for anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao
Jan 14, 2023
...This game is so infuriating.

> Doesn't hint that it has monster girls in it or any fantasy content; major selling point missed, otherwise it's #genericUSAcampfantasy821
> Design wise, UI + tasks it's a disaster
> Apparently bugged to the back and beyond
> Desperately needs a walkthrough / event guide, but 95% of players are as confused as I am
> Some of the models are past the uncanny valley and entering instagram reality zone
> Tutorials are for the weak: good luck figuring out what *any* of anything means

It's a shame, since underneath it all there could be a really quirky management game and there's apparently quite a lot of content *if* you manage to work out how anything works.

~

Posting to mark in case Dev ever does a proper QA pass / gets serious about the UI.

deleteme123123

Feb 18, 2023
Honestly this game is a hot mess. I've managed to hustle my way through 70% of the content but it's just straight up BROKEN. So hard to find girls. Still have no clue where the utility bill company is. I do have some things I've overcome so @ me if you're having issues. The game has huge potential.

.18 bug with lucy, i cannot see her yoga studio scene, have her totally unlocked inclusing pregnancy route
after getting clares route unlocked i cannot progress with ms vandeberg, everytime i enter the room it calls in lucy and amanda. smh.

this is like a worse version of Hail Dicktator. To those who like it, I'd suggest go play that. Not buggy, and relatively active on Patreon.

To the devs go steal their gamecode for all I care and CHECK your work. Do you not use an IDE? Many errors are due to incorrect paths or typos.

Reactions: mrttao

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremCamp-0.19.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Harem Camp v0.19.0

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Reactions: Bo0m3R

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Is there an option to poot something to relationship and turn them into family?
I mean traditional hidden Patreon incest thingy.

thetruerift

Nov 28, 2017
So stupid question but how in the fuck do I assign girls to tasks. The little hammer icon never appears anywhere

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes