COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: save8lot

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Is this game playable after all these years?

I don't understand card game or what to do in this game. I checked it in 2021 and again in 2022 and it was still the same weirdness. No wonder there is only 29 pages and 9 votes after almost 3 years.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Heck, the simple coding syntax errors in several of the files from over a year ago were still present in a recent update.

Later I'll look at the coding of a known file, to see if "bug fixes" really did fix the bugs.

Did they at least fix the disappearing witch whatever bug???

Reactions: Incombat

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is this game playable after all these years?

I don't understand card game or what to do in this game. I checked it in 2021 and again in 2022 and it was still the same weirdness. No wonder there is only 29 pages and 9 votes after almost 3 years.
I haven't played this in awhile but as I recall it's kind of like hearts. You have to play multiple tricks but keep the same hand between tricks. IIRC the most points win the trick so you want to try and either win with the fewest points possible or bait the opponent into using high cards to win a trick so you can beat them in later tricks.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HaremCamp-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
monster girl , futa trans wow some of my fav tags cant wait to play this thanks

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
So any brave gamers willing to try this out? I would like to know if there are still bugs ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No offense but mixdrop is the WORST file share on the interwebs. Impossible to start a download without a multitude of attempted pop ups.
I get no popups and it takes me 2 clicks to download from there. It's easy to upload to, unlimited, and also, almost DMCA proof.

Noone123q

Jan 13, 2022
I wanted to leave a review but then I read the first one there and I was afraid that maybe mine being more recent would end up first. Idk how that works so being such a good and accurate review of the game I decided to like it and go. Really, possible new player, check the 1st review before downloading. It is not worth It. It is not about some models being not that good looking or the game plot not being good at all, which so far thats all true, but about how horrible and unbearable the UI is. Do you remember when people used to put arrows in renpy games for navigation? And then they had the balls to build up a fucking mansion as your starting house so you would spend 10 solid minutes going from bedroom to kitchen and from kitchen to toilet and then you would end up in another different toilet and you would miss your first day at work (or school) cause you prompted some random weird voyeur event of your "landlady" peeing in a whole different third bathroom? Well this one is worse in the sense that It is not even funny xD.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes