djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Just out of curiosity has anyone gotten all adult scenes for Roz, Vanessa and Alexa? I am at 7/9 for Roz, 9 of 11 for Vanessa, and 10/12 for Alexa.

eugene38

Dec 16, 2018
You have to have your car repaired, then drive to town no later than noon, or the office will be empty. The company is right to the town (just click on the road next to the asylum).

I have no idea how to hire Roz or Vanessa. I can only say no to Roz, and I can't even find Vanessa. Does anyone know how to unlock them?
how do we repair the car ??

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
how do we repair the car ??
You have to go ask the boss lady to borrow her car and she'll tell you to go ask Amanda about how to fix the vehicle as she is a engineer and she will tell the MC about a orc in the woods that is good at that sort of thing.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I give up, so much bugs you can't count, but 2 girls go missing 1 witch, i did not even met her before and frog girl from the road. So think twice if you want to play this game until DEV will fix it (i hope he will)...
P.S. Forgot about Greta, she is also missing after scene with Amanda at Rock(Can not find her at her camp i think it is because of bug in scene i choose ignore and this happens).
Only Hope is new update in this month and i hope fixes included...

Last edited:

Doordoor

Apr 14, 2021
Greta gone from her camp before I ever met her. Only by starting a fresh game and trying to do things in more proper order (my guess) is she there. Needs fixed.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I give up, so much bugs you can't count, but 2 girls go missing 1 witch, i did not even met her before and frog girl from the road. So think twice if you want to play this game until DEV will fix it (i hope he will)...
P.S. Forgot about Greta, she is also missing after scene with Amanda at Rock(Can not find her at her camp i think it is because of bug in scene i choose ignore and this happens).
Only Hope is new update in this month and i hope fixes included...
Keep hoping. I gave up eons ago. I just watch the thread now because I felt like there was so much possibility for the game to be cool- but the bugs are beyond rampant. Just lazy construction really.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Keep hoping. I gave up eons ago. I just watch the thread now because I felt like there was so much possibility for the game to be cool- but the bugs are beyond rampant. Just lazy construction really.
I almost have no hope, because after this game i started playing first game. Pretty much same problems and in first game even less quantity of them. So, or Dev fix it or game may be abandoned in the end. Right now it is not playable at all. Player sometimes do not understand that his saves already with softlock and can't be fixed.:unsure:
If he start to fix main problem there is still future for this project.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry PC version is broken, android even worse as always. IDK what to tell you or recommend you.
Is this possible to copy save files from android somehow to pc and use them? ( if this possible you can fix save at pc and copy fixed save back to android ). On Pc version you do not need a console i think if you use saveeditor (not sure)

Rougrou1597

Oct 26, 2020
Sorry PC version is broken, android even worse as always. IDK what to tell you or recommend you.
Is this possible to copy save files from android somehow to pc and use them? ( if this possible you can fix save at pc and copy fixed save back to android ). On Pc version you do not need a console i think if you use saveeditor (not sure)
I don't own a computer just a phone and game consoles

• Sad
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I don't own a computer just a phone and game consoles
I think you not missed much, game is broken all right, Orc girl also dissapear after one bug at game, Witch dissapear, and a fucking load of bugs still present in game, just wait a more stable version. I think you may already softlocked your saves, so you need to star new game at some point in stable version.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes