VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem Contract [v1.23] [Nyantai Production]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

il.cremonese

Oct 27, 2018
banner.png

Overview:
After the death of your parents and grandfather, you inherited a boarding house in Bali. When you get there and you decide to rest, a dragon and a unicorn come to your dream and ask for help. If you agree to help them, they will give some of their strength and charm to you, to help you carry out your "task".​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-02-23
Developer: Nyantai Production
Censored: No
Version: 1.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

realm_awake09.png campus_transfer04.png campus_transfer03.png campus_morning17.png campus_after01.png street_bully01.png house_living29.png house_welcome15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Overview:
After your brother's death, you lived with your uncle's family. When you get there and you decide to rest, a dragon and a unicorn come to your dream and ask for help. If you agree to help them, they will lend their strength and charm to you, to help you carry out your "task".​
At least I had not heard that one before; A Dragon working with a unicorn... I sense some weird shit will happen in this one!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
That patreon banner image is going to get that page shut down right quick, patreon won't like the nudity. Dev should change that image.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
I'll watch this, I doubt the content so far is worth downloading; and a fresh patreon, baitlike banner... doubt this will get any real content any time soon

poooochie

Oct 25, 2018
I'm going to request that you make no effort to clean up the English. I think it adds to the charm...not to mention the absolutely randomness of "Beauty Unicorn" hahaha

I do like that the characters seem to have a lot of anime features without looking completely cartoony.

And if I had 100 yen for every time a woman dropped scalding hot tea on my pants, immediately ripped them off to reveal I'm fully erect and then I had to force her to throat fuck her to cool down the first-degree burns...I'd have at least 150 yen.

I'll definitely follow this game if you promise to keep it weird and let the English translations stay as they are!

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
JAJAJAA, I'm still laughing about the dragon and the unicorn in the description ... it's quite original and you've got me having fun without playing yet ... so I'm going to try to see how ... I hope its a great game!!! jeje. Good Luck!!!;)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes