VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem Contract [v1.23] [Nyantai Production]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
So a dragon and a unicorn visit me in a dream and say "Yeah, we'll help you fuck your family."?

I'm in.
If a dragon and a unicorn come to me in my dreams ... and they tell me this ... what a good thing I would have smoked the night before!!! Jejejeje

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
At least I had not heard that one before; A Dragon working with a unicorn... I sense some weird shit will happen in this one!
Yeah, I have to work this week. Can't take the same fabulous trip shit the dev has taken.:oops:

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Mega please.
And is it good?? and can you repeat the sex scene like in Corruption???

And Incest?? And can you breed and fast aging because of Magic = Unicorn??

Reactions: Mikedazz1

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i knew they will kill me for my energy the as soon they talk about low on energy if they low on it they not growing more energy so in true they partly dead think of growing energy as easy as thinking or knowing you sick when you dont feel it the only time a person cant grow energy is when they stop wanting to live think as it a way to be no longer want to be in heaven or hell or being reborn it a way out of death and life so it is the end forever when you out and can grow more if a people somehow use there energy all the way they sleep or no longer think and slowly make more energy and if they is kill when that happen the soul will sleep but still live but as long they regen the energy it dont mean they will be gone forever even if they dead or alive as you thought that person the same as me it based the same soul sometime energy grow too much and make a new soul this mostly happen when sleeping and the soul slay in the body of untell you dead or you have kids when a baby being born they can make two soul one people who dead and inner soul. inner soul are the one they grow to much and become well energy soul it like cat they are the race that grow energy the fastest

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Plot Twist. Unicorn and Dragon secret plan is to NTR your harem...
what why will they do that i understand if they want to use my body and have sex too they give me the power to gain a harem in the first place and they all by them self for so long see new people will likely make them want to have kid and if they can increase my skill with the lady they can rewrite there brain so the lady give there dragon and unicorn baby because why the two race got lock in there what if it was too save them but the person power was no strong to save more then one of each of the two race think of it a human back them and now is too weak and so far we the strongest person they meet in so long but them self but ntr using other people too have sex with people who in my harem that suck

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok this my thought on the game the story ok so far no hole in it all line up perfect there is one rape part i seen when i load to see if there different in story but that go to a game over that make sense i wonder why the charm dont make her have thought about the mc even after in bed only thought she have is no telling uncle about what happen when we ask and not force

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
can we actually have a forced mind break instead of obvious end game branches ? Got excited thinking I could take people against their better judgement .

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm big fan of Harem games but didnt really care for husband trying to knock up his wife. that's the MC's job. the prologue was prettty short but so far its interesting. im glad theres an option to avoid seeing wife get it on with her husband. will there be any options to avoid girls you dont like or not? prologue was short but it got the point across. english was ok. at the very least i had no trouble understanding it.

Reactions: enrfy

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I like it so far. The dream sequence was kinda....strange.
He's too eager to trust what could be demons tricking him into doing what they want.
I like the instant body makeover. No gym necessary. Nobody will mess with him at school.
I hope he can handle the other power better then that. It's no good to be that pushy.
I like the artwork and animation. I hope the next version is a lot bigger.
The script could use a little help. If interested, I am already helping two developers,
I have done a dozen scripts and helped in 4 different games. I can make time if asked.
A whole script usually takes me a day. Tthat's cause I have to check it twice before sending it back....peace

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.0: Prologue Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes