EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
VJ010152_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The year is 20XX.
Infertility threatens the social fabric.
Experts in the field are urging people to get down and dirty while they're young and able.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-21
Release Date: Japanese 2016-02-26, English 2019-12-13
Original Title: ハーレムゲーム ~俺はコレのおかげでエロゲーの主人公になれました!~
Aliases: ハ→レムゲ→ム ~俺はコレのおかげでエロゲーの主人公になれました!~, Harlem Game, Harem Game ~Ore wa Kore no Okage de Eroge no Shujinkou ni Naremashita!~
Developer: Sweet Heart
Publisher: MediBang Inc.
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to Kiroshi for sharing and superelmo for torrent.

screen_1027_adult_4.jpg screen_1027_adult_5.jpg screen_1027_adult_7.jpg screen_1027_adult_8.jpg screen_1027_adult_9.jpg VJ010152_img_smpa6.jpg VJ010152_img_smpa7.jpg VJ010152_img_smpa8.jpg VJ010152_img_smpa9.jpg

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Looked at a gallery of the scenes and it wasn't tagged impregnation/pregnant so I have to ask to what extent it's in the game? I remember playing Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition and while it isn't tagged as such (I thought it was previously but not anymore), basically the whole story has all the characters talk about becoming pregnant and having your children and I'm not saying it's "bad", but when literally every other line or scene is about how they want your kid and you get no impregnation scene or even epilogue then it is a massive letdown. So is there any actual pregnant/impregnation content here, or is it just the girls going "I'd love to have your kids at some point, maybe this time ;)"?

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
how many ending does this have? and do I have to replay to get all the cg? I mean like some game that lock out some ending in new game+. Is this one like that?

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Looked at a gallery of the scenes and it wasn't tagged impregnation/pregnant so I have to ask to what extent it's in the game? I remember playing Wild Romance: Mofu Mofu Edition and while it isn't tagged as such (I thought it was previously but not anymore), basically the whole story has all the characters talk about becoming pregnant and having your children and I'm not saying it's "bad", but when literally every other line or scene is about how they want your kid and you get no impregnation scene or even epilogue then it is a massive letdown. So is there any actual pregnant/impregnation content here, or is it just the girls going "I'd love to have your kids at some point, maybe this time ;)"?
Game story is pretty wierd imho ,basically about impregnaation practice , so You will see creampie very often (like 3 - 5 min period ) and ALWAYS is ovulation day and always result is conception but as far as i played (30hours) there no pregnacies .

how many ending does this have? and do I have to replay to get all the cg? I mean like some game that lock out some ending in new game+. Is this one like that?
Im still playing but its kinetic novel so i doubt that .

Edit : Found MAC files

Last edited:
Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Game story is pretty wierd imho ,basically about impregnaation practice , so You will see creampie very often (like 3 - 5 min period ) and ALWAYS is ovulation day and always result is conception but as far as i played (30hours) there no pregnacies .
AFAIK one of the girls (the sister) mentions taking "medicine", so she doesn't have to give birth. Yep, there's frickin abortion in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Prevention isnt exactly the same as outright abortion...
I'm not talking about contraceptives. The whole game is about how being pregnant is a status symbol or some shit like that. She takes "medicine" after being impregnated.

In the year 20xx pregnancy has become a status symbol. Girls that are virgins are stupid, right?
Part of the description on VNDB.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not talking about contraceptives. The whole game is about how being pregnant is a status symbol or some shit like that. She takes "medicine" after being impregnated.
Thats...going into rather ethically debatable territory.
Dont know the situation so I will refrain.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
always tickles me funny seeing these illustrations where a single ejaculation fills a woman to the brim and splatters all around.

• Haha
Reactions: Extank
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes