Recommending Harem Games - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well I mean if we are you are okay with other man sleeping with the LI then we can add "I'm a pimp in Another World" it have only just a tiny little bit of pimping but hey it is harem as well.
There is no pimping your girls out in HH, you buy three elves from slave masters and that's it.

Reactions: Lerd0

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Well I mean if we are you are okay with other man sleeping with the LI then we can add "I'm a pimp in Another World" it have only just a tiny little bit of pimping but hey it is harem as well.
fish.png
This list isn't exactly for harem games that I personally like, it's more just like a list of harem games that are objectively good.
But other than pimping, any other prominent fetishes in that game?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
also how is a game named "im a pimp..." lacking in pimping content?
what false advertisement...

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
There is no pimping your girls out in HH, you buy three elves from slave masters and that's it.
They got fucked in from of you. I mean that's pretty cuckish stuff to do is it not?
You know what nevermind.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They got fucked in from of you. I mean that's pretty cuckish stuff to do is it not?
You know what nevermind.
I'm not saying it isn't... :D
In this case I wouldn't call it NTR though...

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I won't call it NTR either but I think drawing the line in LI having unavoidable sex with other males is a reasonable point.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this isn't the same as djkunns thread, games that focus on harem but have other contents are still going to show up.
Games that utterly focus on other content won't show up.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I won't call it NTR either but I think drawing the line in LI having unavoidable sex with other males is a reasonable point.
Yeah... it's the only shitty scene in the game I know... rather unfortunate...

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this isn't the same as djkunns thread, games that focus on harem but have other contents are still going to show up.
Of course. Your house, your rules. Good luck then.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Warnings about games featuring sex scenes with other males would be appreciated, as well if it is avoidable or not

Reactions: Uthuriel

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
you can still come here and talk about the games you do like and utterly recommend. (≧∀≦)ゞ
Man I haven't nothing against you or the thread but yeah I would prefer not to be responsible of hanging the names of the games I love and cherish with the other .... filth that call itself a harem. Still the list is nice and organized and I like that extends across multiple model engine like Daz and Honey Select. So as I said good luck man.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Warnings about games featuring sex scenes with other males would be appreciated, as well if it is avoidable or not
I could do that. Not sure how I'd word it though.
I could pull the VNDB route and say but that's not very clear.

That's what i'll do for now until a better solution or way of tagging those games is presented.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I could do that. Not sure how I'd word it though.
I could pull the VNDB route and say but that's not very clear.

That's what i'll do for now until a better solution or way of tagging those games is presented.
That sounds fine. You can add a description (copy+paste from VNDB) about what means in the OP.

"This game has at least one scene in which a character engages in sex with someone other than the protagonist.

If the protagonist is male, do not use this tag for lesbian sex or for group sex in which the protagonist is the only male."

Sisterly Lust is an example of such a game that should have the tag (because of the scenes with the MC's best friend), but is "avoidable".

Reactions: Uthuriel

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
That sounds fine. You can add a description (copy+paste from VNDB) about what means in the OP.

"This game has at least one scene in which a character engages in sex with someone other than the protagonist.

If the protagonist is male, do not use this tag for lesbian sex or for group sex in which the protagonist is the only male."

Sisterly Lust is an example of such a game that should have the tag (because of the scenes with the MC's best friend), but is "avoidable".
I put down sisterly lust as "optional sharing" before, since it's way more of a clear case of sharing.
The cases for the previous two games were outside the realms of sharing.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I put down sisterly lust as "optional sharing" before, since it's way more of a clear case of sharing.
The cases for the previous two games were outside the realms of sharing.
It will just make the thread more "uniform" and easy to read to know which games have sex scenes with other male characters, if it is avoidable or unavoidable, regardless of anything else.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It will just make the thread more "uniform" and easy to read to know which games have sex scenes with other male characters, if it is avoidable or unavoidable, regardless of anything else.
Screenshot 2023-03-01 191933.jpg
Yeah but in sisterly lust, it's plays more to the chords of sexualizing swinging, it falls under a fetish of sharing your LI.
Screenshot 2023-03-01 192007.jpg
In Harem Hotel... it's just people fucking around MC, than they become LIs later, I wouldn't say that swinging/sharing.

They're different (^^ゞ

ruziy

Feb 15, 2019
Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives - MC protagonist finds two gynoids (with a full-fledged AI) at a long abandoned space station. The game is mainly focused at bondage/restriction.
Milky Ways from the same author - MC at small isolated island with sapient gynoid and three human girls. The gameplay and fetishes are similar to the previous game.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives - MC protagonist finds two gynoids (with a full-fledged AI) at a long abandoned space station. The game is mainly focused at bondage/restriction.
Milky Ways from the same author - MC at small isolated island with sapient gynoid and three human girls. The gameplay and fetishes are similar to the previous game.
harem endings?
1575737015166.jpg
also I wouldn't say two LI is a harem, not sure if that applies.
why do you guys think?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
They're different (^^ゞ
But then we are entering into a discussion of personal judgment ("context is like this and like that, and that's why it's NTR and cuck stuff").

Sex With Others is neutral, any sex scene with another male in a male-protagonist game gets the tag, no matter the context.

It's pretty simple really, but you do you.