Recommending Harem Games - Recommendations, Updates, and Resources

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
But then we are entering into a discussion of personal judgment ("context is like this and like that, and that's why it's NTR and cuck stuff").

Sex With Others is neutral, any sex scene with another male in a male-protagonist game gets the tag, no matter the context.

It's pretty simple really, but you do you.
So your saying sisterly lust should get the
Game contains sex with others (avoidable)
on top of the optional sharing?

ruziy

Feb 15, 2019
harem endings?
In the first game - definitely (before departure, the characters decide that the best way to hide the AI from government is to disguise girls as ordinary fembots and MC property), about the second - don't know, the completed version only recently appeared on the site.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
So your saying sisterly lust should get the
Game contains sex with others (avoidable)
on top of the optional sharing?
Yes. The sex with others yellow warning indiscriminately tagging all the games is what matters for the compression of the thread IMO.

You can remove the optional sharing if you want since I believe (not sure) it wasn't that many scenes to be a "prevalent" kink... unless you count the numerous "only-male with a bunch of females" scenes, which is where matters get more subjective and complicated (and why I'm advocating for you to apply this "neutral" tag in a "uniform" way).

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Yes. The sex with others yellow warning indiscriminately tagging all the games is what matters for the compression of the thread IMO.

You can remove the optional sharing if you want since I believe (not sure) it wasn't that many scenes to be a "prevalent" kink... unless you count the numerous "only-male with a bunch of females" scenes, which is where matters get more subjective and complicated (and why I'm advocating for you to apply this "neutral" tag in a "uniform" way).
1650136960551.png
I guess that adds up.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
After checking out some of the games, I have one recommendation (might be missing it as I tend to be drunk).

Add a note on whether the game has a Male or Female Protagonist, that can be a big play/don't play factor for many people.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
After checking out some of the games, I have one recommendation (might be missing it as I tend to be drunk).

Add a note on whether the game has a Male or Female Protagonist, that can be a big play/don't play factor for many people.
You can drop your recommendations whenever.
And I'll do that the next time I update the list.

Reactions: hobobobb

bacchus69

Jan 20, 2020
My recs:
Love of Magic really is a high fantasy story

Add a "Slice of Life" category
To that category add
-V.I.R.T.U.E.S

by the same dev there's also Phoenixes

Reactions: Chalker

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
My recs:
Love of Magic really is a high fantasy story

Add a "Slice of Life" category
To that category add
-V.I.R.T.U.E.S

by the same dev there's also Phoenixes
Good call, Slice of Life would definitely pull a lot of games from "other".

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Imo, House in the rift should also be in low fantasy instead of others.
I mean kind of yes, kind of no.
The original world seems just to be contemporary.
The rift is... kind of low fantasy?
The other worlds are pretty fantasy.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I want JoeTheMC84 to make a harem game, so I can read something that puts Homestuck to shame in terms of length and text heaviness.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I want JoeTheMC84 to make a harem game, so I can read something that puts Homestuck to shame in terms of length and text heaviness.
I am currently focusing on writing about four of my own right now. I have a bunch more that are just prompts and basic ideas though. One of them (with the most work) called Renaissance Man, already has almost 11,000 lines of code already (almost all dialog). The first sex scene will be before line 300, about the fifth or sixth scene, so it isn't even a slow burn. I just need to finish it, go back through and see where I can put in menus and options (it would be kinetic right now) and find a way to do the art. I actually wrote it as an erotic novel but now I want to turn it into a AVN. I'm hoping it'll translate well once It's all done. The novel form I had already written wasn't finished but already had over 150,000 words.

The other three have way less written. I'll probably finish the smallest one I'm doing that is focused more on three characters over a large harem first. Though there will be a few other girls who can join the MC by the end so it is still a harem but can be played as a throuple game if the player wants that. Only the two mains will be unavoidable, the other three girls will all be optional.

The other two, one is an epic fantasy based loosely on Greek Mythology, and the other is a "superhero" story but it is more than that. I bounce around them because if I tried to just focus on writing one, I'd get stuck. Once I start doing art though I'll focus on one game at a time as far as art goes until it's done but I'll probably always be writing more than one at a time.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Joe... my guy... that's longer than the majority of the harry potter books.
..so it's better?
..right?
..that's what the lessons in love fans keep telling me.....the more words the better it is....
I am currently focusing on writing about four of my own right now. I have a bunch more that are just prompts and basic ideas though. One of them (with the most work) called Renaissance Man, already has almost 11,000 lines of code already (almost all dialog). The first sex scene will be before line 300, about the fifth or sixth scene, so it isn't even a slow burn. I just need to finish it, go back through and see where I can put in menus and options (it would be kinetic right now) and find a way to do the art. I actually wrote it as an erotic novel but now I want to turn it into a AVN. I'm hoping it'll translate well once It's all done. The novel form I had already written wasn't finished but already had over 150,000 words.

The other three have way less written. I'll probably finish the smallest one I'm doing that is focused more on three characters over a large harem first. Though there will be a few other girls who can join the MC by the end so it is still a harem but can be played as a throuple game if the player wants that. Only the two mains will be unavoidable, the other three girls will all be optional.

The other two, one is an epic fantasy based loosely on Greek Mythology, and the other is a "superhero" story but it is more than that. I bounce around them because if I tried to just focus on writing one, I'd get stuck. Once I start doing art though I'll focus on one game at a time as far as art goes until it's done but I'll probably always be writing more than one at a time.
anya-forger-spy-x-family.gif
..damn dude....i hope to someday find smth i like....as much as u like writing....

Reactions: JoeTheMC84