Seeking Harem games with good protagonist?

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Haramase Simulator:
I have mixed feelings about that. I mean the protag after all basically has the right to have sex with anyone if he has enough money, even with someone who hates him and would never want to have sex with him. The context of the whole game (the impregnation card) is basically a pretense for legalized forced sex with anyone if you are male and rich enough. So i believe the game does not fit with my idea of harem game with non evil/rapist protagonist

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have mixed feelings about that. I mean the protag after all basically has the right to have sex with anyone if he has enough money, even with someone who hates him and would never want to have sex with him. The context of the whole game (the impregnation card) is basically a pretense for legalized forced sex with anyone if you are male and rich enough
You could think of it that way but you need to get into the story more and you will find out that even the ones that say they don't like it in the end you will see they do, plus its the law. Even the one at the sex hotel after she gets pregnant will show she likes it but puts up a front about it.
Even his sisters steals money from him until he throws down the law on her and then will corner him at the pool for sex.
If I thought it was rape I would never play it again.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
You could think of it that way but you need to get into the story more and you will find out that even the ones that say they don't like it in the end you will see they do, plus its the law. Even the one at the sex hotel after she gets pregnant will show she likes it but puts up a front about it.
Even his sisters steals money from him until he throws down the law on her and then will corner him at the pool for sex.
If I thought it was rape I would never play it again.
It does not matter if after or during the act the victim likes it, if you force a person to have sex it is rape. The fact that it is legal or not is irrelevant, if it is legal it merely means theere is a horrible law legalizing rape. So, in my opinion the game does not fit the definition of harem game with a non evil/rapist protag

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It does not matter if after or during the act the victim likes it, if you force a person to have sex it is rape. The fact that it is legal or not is irrelevant.
All the women in this game can refuse to have sex with the MC, if you would have played it you would know this.
One does refuse it and MC just walks away because that is the law.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
All the women in this game can refuse to have sex with the MC, if you would have played it you would know this.
One does refuse it and MC just walks away because that is the law.
I stopped playing it after the first minutes when the law is explained. If the law says that any woman must agree to have sex with a card user if he has enough money, how can the women refuse the MC?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I stopped playing it after the first minutes when the law is explained. If the law says that any woman must agree to have sex with a card user if he has enough money, how can the women refuse the MC?
Like I said you need to play the game and you will find out that any women has the right to refuse sex with MC.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
I removed Renryuu ascension from the list since i found a scene when the MC rapes a prisoner

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Like I said you need to play the game and you will find out that any women has the right to refuse sex with MC.
I tried and the MC is clearly a rapist. He even says that he feels bad using the card on his neighbor becouse he cares about her and does not want to force her(implying he has no problem forcing other women into sex). When he meets the girl who breaks his laptop he basically forces her into sex by threatening her about breeding machines if she does not agree and when they have sex he keeps thrusting into her even when she clearly tells him to stop and that she changed her mind

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Most of the comments to this post are really scary. It is sick to see just how many rape apologists are on this forum

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I can't see anything except you, must have whoever it is on block so can't comment on whatever game has been mentioned.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Hello! Does anyone knows harem games with a not evil/rapist protagonist?

Update: Ok, thanks for all the suggestions. I am now posting a list of harem games(or games with also an harem ending) with good protagonist i know, including in it also the games you suggested(and that you will suggest in the future) that i find fitting my definition of it.

- Eyuu Senki
- Evenicle
- Kohihime Musou
- Funbag Fantasy and Funbag Fantasy Gaiden(some scenes are dub con but overall they fit)
- Princess Monster X
- Wild Romance
- Neko Para series
- Pick me honey!
- Come see me tonight series
- Sagara Family
- Karakara
- Last Sovereign
- Sisterly Lust
- Parental Love
- Daryce
- Pervert Action: Legacy and all other "Pervert Action games, by the same author
- AloneXP
- Harem Hotel
"Harem" by Ker (which I do not think can be found on this site). You have the option to go "light side" or "dark side" - tyranical anti-hero or compassionate hero. Of course, either way you end up with about 50 slaves, but how they feel about that situation is very different depending on your behavior.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
"Harem" by Ker (which I do not think can be found on this site). You have the option to go "light side" or "dark side" - tyranical anti-hero or compassionate hero. Of course, either way you end up with about 50 slaves, but how they feel about that situation is very different depending on your behavior.
I know that game and the MC is not a good one regardless of the path. A slaver is a slaver after all. In the "light" path the MC tries less overly forceful methods to achieve his goal, but the goal is still a bad one, capturing women to sell as slaves to the highest bidder in his homeland. Definitely not what what I am looking for

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I know that game and the MC is not a good one regardless of the path. A slaver is a slaver after all. In the "light" path the MC tries less overly forceful methods to achieve his goal, but the goal is still a bad one, capturing women to sell as slaves to the highest bidder in his homeland. Definitely not what what I am looking for
I do not wish to dismiss your personal preference. You have the right to like whatever you like. But I have spent 2 days thinking about this rigid line in the sand you have drawn in "harem games", and to be honest, i find it a dangerous psychological reality. I think it obvious that you did not look very deeply into "Harem", or I feel fairly sure you would have seen the change in the PC that occurs if one chooses to be entirely "good" (The focus actually shifts, very cleverly, to "empowering" the women to be whatever it is they most want themselves to be, and they begin to love that - and he starts after the first few girls, telling them exactly what the deal is, and only "accepting" them if they choose that reality). That withstanding, this idea you have that there are "good guys" in these games strikes me as somewhat dangerous. I have not played all the games you mentioned, but I have played half, and I know for certain that at least of few of them have aspects that more philosophically dark than what I saw in "Harem".
The context you laid out made me think of one person who had a harem of girls, and did not "force" any of them (with one possible exception)...his name was Charles Manson. The truth is; in the history of humanity, no man that had a harem was a "good guy". They are always either slavers, or cult leaders - because women do not actually want to be sex-toys, in reality. "Harem hotel" is a great example. The PC manages to be a very "good guy" for one reason...the women all exist as a male fantasy in-so-far as they are all fine with being taken when the PC wants. I happen to think "Harem Hotel" is the best game here, but understand...that is a fantasy. There are not 12 women on earth who really behave like those women do. So for your fantasy of a "good guy with a harem" to actually exist in your mind, you must delude yourself as to what females actually are...and I think that is far more dangerous than just enjoying a bit of darker fantasy role-play. Just my opinion of course, but I hope you give it a moment's thought.

Reactions: Siamese5693

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Its worth mentioning, that I really do not care one way or the other, what you enjoy. However, after reflecting on what I perceive to be your ethical/sexual preferences...I can think of no single game that would expand your perception of "right and wrong" more than "Harem". It's singular appeal to me was as a philosopher. The writing was far more morally complex than any other game I have seen in this context. Most entertainment patronizes - doing nothing to evolve or explore the complicated reality of human sexual/emotional desire. When I played thought "Harem" I thought several times "Damn, this person has really put some thought into what sexuality actually is". No other game I have come across has ever made me think that. The first thing anyone needs to do if they wish to be a "good guy"...is actually think.

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
I do not wish to dismiss your personal preference. You have the right to like whatever you like. But I have spent 2 days thinking about this rigid line in the sand you have drawn in "harem games", and to be honest, i find it a dangerous psychological reality. I think it obvious that you did not look very deeply into "Harem", or I feel fairly sure you would have seen the change in the PC that occurs if one chooses to be entirely "good" (The focus actually shifts, very cleverly, to "empowering" the women to be whatever it is they most want themselves to be, and they begin to love that - and he starts after the first few girls, telling them exactly what the deal is, and only "accepting" them if they choose that reality). That withstanding, this idea you have that there are "good guys" in these games strikes me as somewhat dangerous. I have not played all the games you mentioned, but I have played half, and I know for certain that at least of few of them have aspects that more philosophically dark than what I saw in "Harem".
The context you laid out made me think of one person who had a harem of girls, and did not "force" any of them (with one possible exception)...his name was Charles Manson. The truth is; in the history of humanity, no man that had a harem was a "good guy". They are always either slavers, or cult leaders - because women do not actually want to be sex-toys, in reality. "Harem hotel" is a great example. The PC manages to be a very "good guy" for one reason...the women all exist as a male fantasy in-so-far as they are all fine with being taken when the PC wants. I happen to think "Harem Hotel" is the best game here, but understand...that is a fantasy. There are not 12 women on earth who really behave like those women do. So for your fantasy of a "good guy with a harem" to actually exist in your mind, you must delude yourself as to what females actually are...and I think that is far more dangerous than just enjoying a bit of darker fantasy role-play. Just my opinion of course, but I hope you give it a moment's thought.
"The truth is; in the history of humanity, no man that had a harem was a "good guy". They are always either slavers, or cult leaders - because women do not actually want to be sex-toys " That is why i would not advocate anything of the sortin real life obviously. Fantasies are fantasies though, they can be very different from reality and still have a great deal of narrative coherence. Many of the games i mentioned in the list on this thread are games where the women have a lot of background, have a story of their own and their own life and objectives who are not limited by staying in a relationship with the MC who they share with other women. They are not "sex toys" but partners.
I also wouldn't mind honestly reverse harem games similar to the ones i mentioned. I played some otome too and i liked them

As for de"deluding myself", that is what most people do in fantasy stories, it is called "suspension of disbelief"

Last edited:

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
Its worth mentioning, that I really do not care one way or the other, what you enjoy. However, after reflecting on what I perceive to be your ethical/sexual preferences...I can think of no single game that would expand your perception of "right and wrong" more than "Harem". It's singular appeal to me was as a philosopher. The writing was far more morally complex than any other game I have seen in this context. Most entertainment patronizes - doing nothing to evolve or explore the complicated reality of human sexual/emotional desire. When I played thought "Harem" I thought several times "Damn, this person has really put some thought into what sexuality actually is". No other game I have come across has ever made me think that. The first thing anyone needs to do if they wish to be a "good guy"...is actually think.
Regarding "Harem" even the author agrees that the MC is still evil regardless of the path anyway, once he even put the game on hiatus cause a real life story about a wannabe slaver he saw in the news turned him off and made him doubt continuing the game for a while
I played that game a little a few years ago, I do not remember much, but I remember that the setting was actually very dark, and that anyway the goal of the MC was not exacly ethical LOL