3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
What heresy is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I have one serious grudge and complaint with this game... what kind of disgusting human doesn't wash is hands after pissing in a super soaker? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
Eris is canadian so I forgive her. She probably never had real pancakes and snorts maple syrup :p.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Wait so the Mc has mental problems? That's rich, now I'm gonna be expecting every update to be like a bizarre acid trip from here on out. He also has a sword from and old man who "financially cucked" him. The women are hot, particularly the Aunt.
And I'm now picturing the Mc, off his meds, in his tighty whiteys going fully ballistic with his sword in his hand. As for the future updates.. part of me is intrigued, the other part is terrified but I'm tuning in. Oh, and then there's Jizzabelle... Like Tinkerbelle but with.. nevermind.
But anyways, best of luck to the Dev and may the forces protect you from the vicious, relentless cuck army.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Hey bub, no funny business while I'm asleep. C-O-N-S-E-N-T." :love:(y)

But... Comic Sans? From an aesthetic point of view you might consider changing the font Eris Discordia.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh, heavens no. Comic sans is PRECISELY the font my MC's brain works in.
I can understand that, and it's funny for a 20 minutes episode, but I guess you're planning to make it into a game worth several hours of playtime, and then it just gets tiresome. Just my opinion, of course.

A typo: 1602243867854.png

Just finished ep1, and as a quick feedback the thing I said about the font applies to the game. I enjoyed it, but the over-the-top goofiness will wear out eventually and become tiresome over time. Again, for me, just writing from experience. :)
Then again, at this pace (sex with the not-aunt, not-sister ready to embrace non-incest after 20 minutes) I think the game may be either over in another 20 minutes or will run into problems keeping things interesting.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed this first episode. (y)

Reactions: cakeny

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The fuck did I just play? Well, either way it was glorious!
I just hope the next chapter doesn't start with the MC drooling on his straitjacket and everything was a delusion. :LOL:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Eris Discordia I have to say that the overview confused me.... well I can say now I understand the meaning of that, so my mistake. Glad to have played it and being called out by Kytronix xD.
I would have missed a very good game, I loved the jokes and the jabs, also you have good taste when it comes to easter eggs, this game certainly put a smile on my face so let me say Congratz on the release and thanks for the game (y)
Best of luck with it forward :love:. (y)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes