3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So this game said it was 'cest, then it wasn't showing that, now it's showing that again. Anyway, I'm checkin' in for when this game gets big enough to play (~5 hours not counting transitions or animations)

Apr 28, 2018
Finally someone will fight against the forces of cuckery and weak masculine energies, I expect the MC to face against an f95 cuckfetish user and make him fuck a woman while he melts away like in this picture

• Haha
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Follow the adventures of Chad (well, unless you rename him...) Wolfe, a mighty and strong man (in his own mind at least...)...
Ok I'm sold. You had me at the Overview lol! Keeping the name Chad...mainly for the lolz
Reading the comments & reviews were icing on the cake :LUL:
#MakeChadGreatAgain
*starts downloading*

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Been a while since a game made me laugh. Good renders, intriguing story ... and yes an absolute NTR syndrome. Dunno but starting to wonder if dev has some bad NTR issues he/she never got over with. Stay true to what you're doing! :LOL:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Been a while since a game made me laugh. Good renders, intriguing story ... and yes an absolute NTR syndrome. Dunno but starting to wonder if dev has some bad NTR issues he/she never got over with. Stay true to what you're doing! :LOL:
To be fair I kind of get where Eris is coming from. Most games here have NTR, a large portion of it can't be avoided, while another portion of it comes off as a trope. Kind of curious if there's a particular game here that made Eris feel this way :unsure: Or this is just a simple case of poking fun at the NTR here

I don't see it much as a big deal. Well...for the time being

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'm liking the pacing here, especially for the first update.
MC says a few things that are a bit too on the nose, but that's fine.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ok finally had the time to play and I really enjoyed it. I'm ready to join the war, fuck NTR! The only slight criticism I have right now is the sex scene animations, they could use a little more work in the future. Also some more dialogue during the sex scenes would be cool so they don't feel short. Other than that, awesome first release.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes