3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Ok this was hilarious. I'll say that the animations were pretty stiff and could use adjustment, but that's easy to get over. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Been a while since a game made me laugh. Good renders, intriguing story ... and yes an absolute NTR syndrome. Dunno but starting to wonder if dev has some bad NTR issues he/she never got over with. Stay true to what you're doing! :LOL:
you have been here for a long time, if you remember how was f95 and how it is now.... you will certainly understand is not an ntr syndrome, is called reality of how most of the forum and a lot of devs seems to jump that wagon out of nowhere nowadays.
And not only at that fetish... but humiliation, rape etc.
You may find those jokes in the game funny but at the same time agree with those jokes cuz they are very true.

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Ok this was hilarious. I'll say that the animations were pretty stiff and could use adjustment, but that's easy to get over. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yeah, I am working on tightening up my animation skills for Ep2, this was literally my first time making animations at all. I appreciate the feedback, and am glad that people seem to enjoy the game! :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
you have been here for a long time, if you remember how was f95 and how it is now.... you will certainly understand is not an ntr syndrome, is called reality of how most of the forum and a lot of devs seems to jump that wagon out of nowhere nowadays.
You may find those jokes in the game funny but at the same time agree with those jokes cuz they are very true.
Yeah it's hard to find new games nowadays that don't have NTR or aren't planning to add it in the future. It sucks when you look at the previews of a new game and they look good and then you look at the tags and see those 3 letters.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
They jump on that wagon for money, trying to lure everyone to their game but that usually never works. Can’t mix oil and water.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I found chapter one very entertaining, the humor very good, I love the criticism of certain "subjects".
The female characters are sexy and the sex animations are... good. :)

Maybe the only thing I didn't like so much is playing with an MC, let's say a little below the IQ standard. But I think in the end it's just a little bit of humor.

By the way, all that fuss and pandering to waffles and they couldn't get real waffles, or was that another joke? :unsure:

Overall I enjoyed this game, I look forward to the continuation. (y)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
A few thoughts and questions after playing this game:
Is this gonna be forced harem, or are we going to be able to pick and choose who to add to our harem?
The stupidity of the MC is looking like it might head into "too much" territory for me.
Is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
a reference to another game?
Waffles>French toast>>>>pancakes
Pretty funny and intriguing start so far, definitely one to watch.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes