3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Daaamn, no way! This game was hilarious and I kind of enjoyed playing previous versions. Hoping it is not abandoned for real.

Reactions: darlic

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
I've seen this happen a lot to others that when their pc screwed up they didnt have a back up of the models.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
This vn was an Amazingly funny & entertaining project....always hits me right in the hope when one of my Favorite VNs' gets dumped </3

Wish the dev the best while hoping something changes in the future!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
why not just put it on hold .. why abandoned ?? there's many games they decide its abandoned then later when the dev changes his mind he come back to it and the game back to live again .. so its better to put it on hold just in case .. for me abandoned means either the DEV is dead or he changes his whole system or he lost the game .. but having a problem in real life is not a forever thing

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
why not just put it on hold .. why abandoned ?? there's many games they decide its abandoned then later when the dev changes his mind he come back to it and the game back to live again .. so its better to put it on hold just in case .. for me abandoned means either the DEV is dead or he changes his whole system or he lost the game .. but having a problem in real life is not a forever thing
It wasn't a simple problem, it was a tragedy including losing a family member and it hit her hard. She announced on her patreon months ago that she was no longer going to work on the game and would close her accounts. She is done working on this game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It wasn't a simple problem, it was a tragedy including losing a family member and it hit her hard. She announced on her patreon months ago that she was no longer going to work on the game and would close her accounts. She is done working on this game.
It makes sense. The game was a bit of a farce, a parody of the attitudes of so many. After a devastating loss, it's hard to get the muse of humor back.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well checking in to see where this title is at, as well doing a replay with this great piece of work.

Sad that the talented dev, ended future work with this master piece. A very entertaining title to play, even though content is cut short.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Sadly the Dev never finished any route cause she had some pretty tragic things happen in her life and shut down her accounts. She's abandoned this game for good.
would not question the validity of those claims she would have made but is this a starting trend ? i mean i have seen a lot of abandoned games/accounts and somehow they all seem to claim/state horrible things have happened in their lives usually to the rather rediculus. it really is getting harder and harder to seperate the fake money grabbers from the real tragic happenings these days

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Army, easy work.

Police, childs play.

Fire Brigade, my grandma could do it in her sleep ..... if she was alive.

Adult Game Dev .... by far the most dangerous profession known to man. Their family drop like flies, they come down with every illness documented and probably a few that aren't. They forget how calenders work.

And worse, much worse than all of that ....... they are responsible for the deaths of thousands of graphics cards.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Army, easy work.

Police, childs play.

Adult Game Dev .... by far the most dangerous profession known to man. Their family drop like flies, they come down with every illness documented and probably a few that aren't. They forget how calenders work.

And worse, much worse than all of that ....... they are responsible for the deaths of thousands of graphics cards.
Don't forget the thousands of dead hard drives. You know that one drive that has the entire project on it. Which also for some reason never has a backup even though the cloud exists and usb drives etc...

May 26, 2020
Army, easy work.

Police, childs play.

I mean tbf all those other jobs you mentioned DO have some cultural issues where they get taught to just not process anythign but patriotism and the desire to have sex with a blonde haired, blue eyed, 110 pound bikini model lol

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes