3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Well, I just finished the 'standard' game, (as-in, Not the "Standalone", as yet).

Gotta say, I'm greatly disappointed .

There's an "incest" tag, and yet there was 'barely' little of that content, as-in, one scene with the MC, and his Aunt, ( and she 'tricked' him into it, because, he's a 'doofus' ,and didn't even know he was 'incesting' her).

Then, there was all that, teasing of scenes, with the MC and his sister.

Then, there is the sister, wanting her brother, and telling him, to take her, and knock-her-up, via creampie, but of course, none of that happened. (just more "blue-balling" the player)

Then, there's the Mother, lusting after her Son, and him for her, but, again, nothing happened, just more teasing .

I don't know, but , I really don't count, "teasing incest sex", as "incest" sex content, when looking, to see what content, a game has .

I think most people who look for that "TAG", are expecting, to see, incest sex, not just, the teasing of it,
(also, more than just one scene, if 'tagged' as such )

Oh, and your 'missing' a Tag . . . lesbian, 'strange', too, as there was more of that action/content, than "Incest" content, but, it didn't get a "Tag", and "incest" did :oops::unsure: .

All said & done, I will say this, the art is well done, the girls looked, beautiful & sexy, as did the women.
The "lesbian" content was also a nice, addition !
The story was funny, good, and I loved the "anti-NTR" plot . Also, liked Jizzabella's outfits, she wore them well!

Also, The Christmas "Extra", was cute/nice, too ! (Glad to see "Jizza" get some, Champion Love, finally !;))

As always, this is my opinion, and my expectations, for a game, when looking for specific content Tags .
I get the point your trying to make, but I disagree. First, the tag is there because there is incest sex in the game. I mean 1=1 there. I wish there was more too, I want the mom and sister as well. Second, I think that if you just got to have sex with all of them immediately it would be a little hollow though. Have to have some build up and development, right? I mean it is only version 3.

As you said, your opinions and expectations, same as these are mine.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I get the point your trying to make, but I disagree. First, the tag is there because there is incest sex in the game. I mean 1=1 there. I wish there was more too, I want the mom and sister as well. Second, I think that if you just got to have sex with all of them immediately it would be a little hollow though. Have to have some build up and development, right? I mean it is only version 3.

As you said, your opinions and expectations, same as these are mine.
Aye, I agree, and 'sorta' disagree .

Some 'points' why :

1 - The "teasing", was very much, in-your-face, and a bit, over-whelming, too-much-so.

2 - Just think about this:

If every 'Tag', affixed, to content descriptions, could be/was, 'qualified' by just one scene/event, (not teasing), imagine the chaos, and disappointment, that could create, for players, looking for that specific content, and their expectations, to the quantity & quality, of such, to only find, one piece of content, with-in the game, as it is .
Also, how the 'use' of this, could impact, other Developers, who don't employ these tactics, to ruin the "trust", between game-maker, and game-player. (Bad for All )
Allowing, some "Developers", to profit on that use, of that mechanic, as-in, not needing to provide further, 'proof' for such content, in their product, (especially true, for those who gain 'payment' making games, to provide even less content than some do currently), multiplied by the number of 'tags' currently available, they can use, in this way.

Yellow-highlighted = Well, the Developer, put it out there/teased it, (Mother, & Sister, separate events), and the Incest Tag, implies access to that content , (does it, not?).
What else would one expect, other then, having the option/chance, to obtain it ? :confused: ( no option/chance is supplied though).

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well enough . . . . (If I haven't, well then, I won't try to further).
It's kind of a 'fore-warning'/alert, of what could transpire, if we continue to allow it to .

As said before, My opinion, & expectations . . . . (Hopefully, I'm not 'alone' in this :confused:)

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Aye, I agree, and 'sorta' disagree .

Some 'points' why :

1 - The "teasing", was very much, in-your-face, and a bit, over-whelming, too-much-so.

2 - Just think about this:

If every 'Tag', affixed, to content descriptions, could be/was, 'qualified' by just one scene/event, (not teasing), imagine the chaos, and disappointment, that could create, for players, looking for that specific content, and their expectations, to the quantity & quality, of such, to only find, one piece of content, with-in the game, as it is .
Also, how the 'use' of this, could impact, other Developers, who don't employ these tactics, to ruin the "trust", between game-maker, and game-player. (Bad for All )
Allowing, some "Developers", to profit on that use, of that mechanic, as-in, not needing to provide further, 'proof' for such content, in their product, (especially true, for those who gain 'payment' making games, to provide even less content than some do currently), multiplied by the number of 'tags' currently available, they can use, in this way.

Yellow-highlighted = Well, the Developer, put it out there/teased it, (Mother, & Sister, separate events), and the Incest Tag, implies access to that content , (does it, not?).
What else would one expect, other then, having the option/chance, to obtain it ? :confused: ( no option/chance is supplied though).

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well enough . . . . (If I haven't, well then, I won't try to further).
It's kind of a 'fore-warning'/alert, of what could transpire, if we continue to allow it to .

As said before, My opinion, & expectations . . . . (Hopefully, I'm not 'alone' in this :confused:)
I'm getting what you are saying, and I agree for the most part.

I think my overall point I should have made better is that this is just version .3. I think there will be a lot more fulfilling of the tags attached to the game in the future.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
The "independent" version something that the standard version does not have?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get yourself and her for some take out. She might point you to some hottie.
Hand: Go talk to her, you bozo! I wanna feel some girl soft cuddly girl for a change!

• Haha
Reactions: SomeoneX22

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
The "independent" version something that the standard version does not have?
Are you referring to the 2.5 Stand-Alone version? If so, this is a separate short story that is not part of the main game. The stand-alone story is fun and weird, but you don't actually need it to follow and understand the main storyline.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I haven't touched this game since January 2021
Had such high hopes for this game in 2020 :HideThePain:
Don't want to use the A word (abandoned), but the signs are there

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Dev has just re-appeared on Discord!
We are all celebrating that she is still alive. She just got a new computer set-up and touched base with us, but had to head out to work shortly after.
I don't know officially what the plans are for the game, but we should find out soon. Frankly, we were all pretty worried and just happy to have sign of life right now, but I have let her know that the game is about to get marked abandoned over here.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Glad she resurfaced (y)
Shit. Had a feeling it was going to get marked. Was kind of inevitable :HideThePain:
Has an Abandoned tag ever been removed here on F95? :unsure:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
I've got it in my head that it happened to MILFy City, but I can't be sure.
It did happen. It was marked, the developer released a 5 minute update very shortly after it was marked, then it was marked again when the developer confirmed it was abandoned.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I can't remember what game it was now, but I know for a fact that I have seen it as well. I think it takes a game release update though, not just a comment or something similar.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
i have seen several games get an abandoned tag only for them to quietly update the game and have it removed.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Awww what a shame if this is true, this game was really good and so promising

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes