3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I failed to guess who are the target audience for this game. NTR haters or NTR lovers? I say, this game is insulting both of them at the same time. All those NTR haters who are happy playing the game because it is somehow shaming NTR things, then let me tell you that you are mistaken. Dev is just trolling all of you and the common stereotypes that exist in Adult VNs and their fanbase.
Perhaps parodying the "NTR Wars" that pop up so regularly?
In reality, she only cares about lesbianism, feminism and "consent". And if one play this game with a serious mind to analyze, you can easily come to this conclusion.
Lesbianism, feminism, and "consent?" What kind of monster believes is those things!?!? Also, is there a reason that "consent" is in quotes? Are you talking about something that isn't really consent but pretends to be? ;) ;) Sort of like tacos with "beef."
Now, her fanboys or she herself may counter me as "You know I love waffles, pies, pickles more than anything" just to decrease the seriousness of this post.
I'm not going to bring up any of that, so I guess I'm not a fanboy. Thanks for the assessment.

Apr 1, 2018
The cover pic had me dying from laugher hahah :KEK: every high school boys typical love dream I tell ya.

1. Shirtless with a pose looking onto no where (check)
2. In a random classroom with 4-6 of the most popular girls (check)
3. Hold a weapon or katana (check)
4. Ah a classic have lightning come out of nowhere even tho you are in a closed room and it ain't raining (check)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I failed to guess who are the target audience for this game. NTR haters or NTR lovers? I say, this game is insulting both of them at the same time. All those NTR haters who are happy playing the game because it is somehow shaming NTR things, then let me tell you that you are mistaken. Dev is just trolling all of you and the common stereotypes that exist in Adult VNs and their fanbase.

In reality, she only cares about lesbianism, feminism and "consent". And if one play this game with a serious mind to analyze, you can easily come to this conclusion.

Now, her fanboys or she herself may counter me as "You know I love waffles, pies, pickles more than anything" just to decrease the seriousness of this post.
Zealots on both sides suck and deserve ridicule. Hell all zealots deserve, but the two camps that war over these 3 letters are a little more deserving than most others.

The war is sooooo tedious and annoying...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The cover pic had me dying from laugher hahah :KEK: every high school boys typical love dream I tell ya.

1. Shirtless with a pose looking onto no where (check)
2. In a random classroom with 4-6 of the most popular girls (check)
3. Hold a weapon or katana (check)
4. Ah a classic have lightning come out of nowhere even tho you are in a closed room and it ain't raining (check)
It's a well established trope!
Revenge of the Nerds Heroic.jpg

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I love the cheesy visuals, and the wacky high-energy writing is on fleek, but the actual sex scenes would have been outdated a decade ago, unfortunately. It's mostly just playable as a comedy VN.

Mar 27, 2019
Yeah...I remember him having to take pills in the beginning for a "condition"....I'm waiting to find out that the pills made him hallucinate it all or he stopped taking the pills and hallucinated :LOL:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Ok. This is my first playthrough so I thought I would give a running assessment on the game. What prompted this was Reason Number 1: Awesome shout-out to Light Of My Life. Love that game......

2. I really hope the MC does not like cabbages.....

3. Love the graphics, but a modern house with a 1950's ish TV? lol

4. A wholesome raging pervert... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. Nice reference to My New Family (another awesome game).

6. Decapitating poodles....wtf.....?

7. I am a little disturbed by his obsession with waffles.... lol

8. The animations and the slide progressions are slightly off, but still good!

9. Smart-ass, wise-cracking Goth Fairy. Nice!

10. NTR bashing. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. FUCK NTR!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

12. .....Why does the omelet look like a samich?

13. Oh my god, a Dr. Who reference..... Lol This game has it all!

14. The woman running into the tree... lol love it. Should probably make sure she's ok, though.....

15. Nooooooooo!!!!!! Not the hot bean water!!!!!!!!!!!

16. And now the LOTR throw-in. Lol Awesomeness!!!

Overall, I would defiantly rate this game a 9/10. The only thing missing, in my opinion, is more depth of story. Other than that, I love it! Good work,
Eris Discordia

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I have to ask. How the hell do you pronounce that name? Aoife? And where in the hell did the Dev come up with that? Pull it out of the ass? Never heard of a name like that before.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Okay. I have to ask. How the hell do you pronounce that name? Aoife?
There was also a girl named that in The Author, she was fine. ;)
Lockheart did renders for this? Love his art style, sign me up! Was a bit confused by the OP. Do I need to DL version 2.5 and the latest version separately to get all the content? Or is it all included in the latest release? If it is all there, do I still need the Ipatch, and is it up to date?

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Okay. I have to ask. How the hell do you pronounce that name? Aoife? And where in the hell did the Dev come up with that?
There's a presenter on Eurogamer's YouTube channel named Aoife. She pronounces it EE-fa.

It's an Irish name (it shows up in Irish mythology, and there are a number of Aoife's running around in the real world today, and occasionally showing up in fiction here and there). It looks weird/isn't pronounced the way you'd assume because it's using Gaelic rules, not English.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes