3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so uhh is all the text supposed to be random diagonal lines that don't even resemble letters and the game crash when you hit options its the most unplayable thing ive found on this site, usually the diagonal lines text is fixed by opening it in a different renpy version, but this is still broken even if you do that, and you cant even progress far without pythonW.exe has stopped responding crashing it, even if you dont try to read

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
so uhh is all the text supposed to be random diagonal lines that don't even resemble letters and the game crash when you hit options its the most unplayable thing ive found on this site, usually the diagonal lines text is fixed by opening it in a different renpy version, but this is still broken even if you do that, and you cant even progress far without pythonW.exe has stopped responding crashing it, even if you dont try to read
That's a renpy bug that has to do with "recent" windows updates. I forget how you fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: belovedeggs

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
That's a renpy bug that has to do with "recent" windows updates. I forget how you fix it.
well cant be that recent unless not having updates is the problem, the pc i game on hasnt had updates since before win 10 came out, and works far better than my win 10 one usually

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, I use to get my delicious caffeinated beverage at Starcucks, then I heard the company was run by a group of oddly effeminate human-shaped jello molds. so now I get my delicious caffeinated beverage at the Real Men Coffee Company.
And I like my women like I like my coffee, hot with low self-esteem :giggle:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I love this game, it just makes me sad that the Renpy Universal Text Box Mod does not work with it.
I want to see all of your lovely rendering without having to constantly hit H.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
does it work with the incest patch and can i use it on the 2.5 standalone
It doesn't work on standalone and for incest patch, I have to look into the patch 1st then I can tell you.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
the girls are so fine but this game has the most retarded dialogue ive ever seen i cant put up wit it

fuck ntr tho

Reactions: Anthony2

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I failed to guess who are the target audience for this game. NTR haters or NTR lovers? I say, this game is insulting both of them at the same time. All those NTR haters who are happy playing the game because it is somehow shaming NTR things, then let me tell you that you are mistaken. Dev is just trolling all of you and the common stereotypes that exist in Adult VNs and their fanbase.

In reality, she only cares about lesbianism, feminism and "consent". And if one play this game with a serious mind to analyze, you can easily come to this conclusion.

Now, her fanboys or she herself may counter me as "You know I love waffles, pies, pickles more than anything" just to decrease the seriousness of this post.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes