3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
2.5 was a stand a lone so I assume the 3.0 saves does not work for 2.5 but works for the 2.2 final saves?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So everyone knows, this is a beta build that has not been proof read and is missing animations. The full release is expected within a week or two.

Yes the 2.0 patch works for the 3.0 beta because there is no content requiring altered dialogue/relationships in the 3.0 beta.

Yes you can just go from the 2.0 to 3.0
so go from 2.2 final to 2.0 and then 3.0???

edit::

game still end with Sakura whining about you being a cheating fuck or something so saves not working then?

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
2.5 was a stand a lone so I assume the 3.0 saves does not work for 2.5 but works for the 2.2 final saves?
2.5 is 'cut content'. It was an idea I had that I axed, but since I already had the renders and dialogue, I just released it to Patrons/Subscribers as a bonus thing. It has no save compatibility or carryover with Ep1/Ep2/Ep3. That's why it's a 'stand alone' release. It's just a little view into an idea I had that I decided not to go with (mixing HS scenes in with Daz scenes in an 'alternate universe').

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Not only that, but the final two images from his "dreams" in this beta...
Yes, that was what I was thinking of. In my review I said that he showed me my all time fave of all girls in the games I've played. Bet you can guess who, those eyes... :love: :ROFLMAO:

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Please, updated for : INCEST PATCH for Harem Highlander [v3.0b]
THANK YOU in advance...
any idea when the incest patch will be updated
does the incest patch take away the incest because this is what it says Changes the game to contain more family friendly and wholesome content.
You want the 2.0 incest patch to alter the relationships for the first two chapters. There is no 3.0b incest patch because there is no content in the 3.0b that requires modified relationships or dialogue, so you can play without a 3.0b incest patch and the game will still make sense with your previous save files.

Again, you do not need an incest patch for 3.0b since there is no dialogue in this update that is required to be changed to fit patreon's rules. However if you plan to start from the beginning you will want the 2.0 patch in order to chagne the relationships and dialogue from the first two chapters.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
so go from 2.2 final to 2.0 and then 3.0???

edit::

game still end with Sakura whining about you being a cheating fuck or something so saves not working then?
if she calls you a cheating cuck you probably fucked up somewhere and got a game over screen. not entirely sure how you managed that but previous saves work.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if she calls you a cheating cuck you probably fucked up somewhere and got a game over screen. not entirely sure how you managed that but previous saves work.
i fucked all girls possible, she seem to to be a prissy little cunt who got upset that i acting like an alpha and sent me to main menu

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
2.5 is 'cut content'. It was an idea I had that I axed, but since I already had the renders and dialogue, I just released it to Patrons/Subscribers as a bonus thing. It has no save compatibility or carryover with Ep1/Ep2/Ep3. That's why it's a 'stand alone' release. It's just a little view into an idea I had that I decided not to go with (mixing HS scenes in with Daz scenes in an 'alternate universe').
so 2.2 save SHOULD work with 3.0??

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes