3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's not the people who merely don't like it.

It's the people who throw a fit if anything even remotely like NTR exists in the game, even when it is optional, as if they have something to prove in their activism. If you're not one of those, it's all good. Not unlike the people who insist that all lewdable characters, or at least the ones they are interested in, be virgins.
Lol I know exactly who you're talking about.

Dvvalin

Apr 15, 2020
it's not about it being wrong or right, it's about it being totally unrealistic
How exactly is it unrealistic? Please explain.
It's a game not real life and even in real life there are a lot of people who choose to abstain from sex till marriage.
In a forum filled with games about Incest, Harems, Mind Control and the likes, having a virgin LI is now unrealistic.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
When tf did I demand and troll? Stop with the false accusations please. I never said every Love Interest should be a virgin, one is enough and neither did I say it's compulsory for every VN to have one.
I like virgins but I don't go out of my way and ask for them in games that don't have them.
take a step back and re-read what he said
(royal you) that means any player that says that
When someone says royal you doesn't mean YOU means people that say that.
I see a apology in the future ..at least that's the respectful thing to do though you might surprise me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It's a game not real life and even in real life there are a lot of people who choose to abstain from sex till marriage.
In a forum filled with games about Incest, Harems, Mind Control and the likes, having a virgin LI is now unrealistic.
Wait a second, I just answered your question.
I personally don't give a damn about realism, I know pretty well I should suspend my disbelief before everything else while playing these kinds of games, even more so when it comes to harem-style games

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
and what's wrong with wanting a love interest to be a virgin?
As has already been pointed out, I talked about people insisting that every one be a virgin.
One aspect about it being unrealistic is that it doesn't really exist. Virginity in the sense of an intact hymen is a social construct rather than a medical fact. Many women no longer have an intact hymen at the time of their first sexual encounter. In reality, it tends to wear down/thin out over time. Part of the fantasy of "popping the cherry" is that it is extremely painful. If we're talking about a post-pubescent adult woman, the hymen is usually already gone and it shouldn't cause pain. I expect some like the pain as part of the "taming" and "ownership" fantasy. I expect many who have written these hymen fantasy scenes have rather light understanding of female anatomy and sexual development.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Second thought about this:

The idea of a woman's first time can still be significant. I recently saw a scene in a VN where the MC realized the LI was a virgin. That made him think twice to wonder if he should really do this because he saw it as a big responsibility to give her a positive first experience. I'm reminded of Jean Auel's paleolithic series, where a culture chose a few gentle lovers to give young women a positive first experience. I can see the appeal of being such a lover, one that sets the standards for all of her future lovers. I think the reason I'm not into this virginity fetish is that I'd consider it a very responsible position where her pleasure is the number one (and even number two) priority. I'd expect an experienced MC to check in at every stage.

The way the fetish is usually portrayed in these games is one of conquest: "Ugh! Ah! Got another one!" If that's the kink in the game, I'd probably walk away before too long.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
So everyone knows, this is a beta build that has not been proof read and is missing animations. The full release is expected within a week or two.

Does the 2.0 patch work for 3.0b?
Yes the 2.0 patch works for the 3.0 beta because there is no content requiring altered dialogue/relationships in the 3.0 beta.
do i need to play the standalone 2.5? or i can just go to 3.0 ?
Yes you can just go from the 2.0 to 3.0

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Changelog? Whats new? Render count for this update?
If someone would be so kind ;)

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
None available yet since this was an incomplete beta build for patrons that is currently lacking animations and contains spelling errors since it was not proof read yet. Might come as a surprise but the 3.0 continues the story from where the 2.0 left off.
Thats a shame, thanks for the quick answer tho, have a nice day :)

Reactions: ExoticTitan

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Does V3 include v2.5 or i should download both(V2.5 size is more than V3.0)?

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes