3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Crop prices are up, the first UNO world championship was held in Vegas, Merriam-Webster adds 455 new words, and I lost 10 pounds this month. Update on the game? Its currently on hiatus as the dev's mom has passed away and they are taking a few weeks off.
I cannot click a "like" reaction since they only allow one and I need to laugh at the first part of your post :ROFLMAO: , and cry for the last part :cry:. Sad for them.

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
There's a presenter on Eurogamer's YouTube channel named Aoife. She pronounces it EE-fa.

It's an Irish name (it shows up in Irish mythology, and there are a number of Aoife's running around in the real world today, and occasionally showing up in fiction here and there). It looks weird/isn't pronounced the way you'd assume because it's using Gaelic rules, not English.
A little late to answer this but in Irish mythology, Aoife was the twin sister of Scáthach the ruler of Dún Scáith who is the one that taught the warrior Cú Chulainn how to fight.

Anyway shit happens and Cú and Aoife get into a fight which Cú wins by distracting her with lies and in exchange for sparing her life, he tells her to not only stop her conflict with Scáthach but to also bare his son. The resulting rape produced his only son Connla (who Cú later killed but that is another story)

Oh and during all this Cu was between 10-13 years old.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
A little late to answer this but in Irish mythology, Aoife was the twin sister of Scáthach the ruler of Dún Scáith who is the one that taught the warrior Cú Chulainn how to fight.

Anyway shit happens and Cú and Aoife get into a fight which Cú wins by distracting her with lies and in exchange for sparing her life, he tells her to not only stop her conflict with Scáthach but to also bare his son. The resulting rape produced his only son Connla (who Cú later killed but that is another story)

Oh and during all this Cu was between 10-13 years old.

Cu was always a pervert. even when he was like 3-4 years old and was the mad dog of ulster, the way to settle his rage/bring back his sanity was for naked women to flock to him and basically caress/masturbate him until he calmed down

thedemus

Apr 9, 2017
Cu was always a pervert. even when he was like 3-4 years old and was the mad dog of ulster, the way to settle his rage/bring back his sanity was for naked women to flock to him and basically caress/masturbate him until he calmed down
IIRC when he went into his 'warp spasm' the warriors of Ulster had some woman flash their tits at him to distract him long to dunk him in multiple barrels of water to calm him down.

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Which version should I download, I've never played it and I'm not quite understanding the whole standalone 2.5 thing.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Which version should I download, I've never played it and I'm not quite understanding the whole standalone 2.5 thing.
As I said a few posts up. Play the main download until the end of Chp. 2, I believe it has a break in the game for it. Then play the standalone 2.5 and then finish with Chp. 3 from the main.

Reactions: DogzBallz

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
As I said a few posts up. Play the main download until the end of Chp. 2, I believe it has a break in the game for it. Then play the standalone 2.5 and then finish with Chp. 3 from the main.
Thanks for the info. I figured it would have been in this post somewhere, but scanning 36 pages in the hope that someone had covered didn't seem like a lot of fun.

Cheers,

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
IIRC when he went into his 'warp spasm' the warriors of Ulster had some woman flash their tits at him to distract him long to dunk him in multiple barrels of water to calm him down.
That's the milder version, yup. There was flash boobs and dunk him in water, and the other was to caress and mess with him and basically shame him into calming down. Either way, Cu needed a lot of women in his life to keep him under control :p

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I just finished the 'standard' game, (as-in, Not the "Standalone", as yet).

Gotta say, I'm greatly disappointed .

There's an "incest" tag, and yet there was 'barely' little of that content, as-in, one scene with the MC, and his Aunt, ( and she 'tricked' him into it, because, he's a 'doofus' ,and didn't even know he was 'incesting' her).

Then, there was all that, teasing of scenes, with the MC and his sister.

Then, there is the sister, wanting her brother, and telling him, to take her, and knock-her-up, via creampie, but of course, none of that happened. (just more "blue-balling" the player)

Then, there's the Mother, lusting after her Son, and him for her, but, again, nothing happened, just more teasing .

I don't know, but , I really don't count, "teasing incest sex", as "incest" sex content, when looking, to see what content, a game has .

I think most people who look for that "TAG", are expecting, to see, incest sex, not just, the teasing of it,
(also, more than just one scene, if 'tagged' as such )

Oh, and your 'missing' a Tag . . . lesbian, 'strange', too, as there was more of that action/content, than "Incest" content, but, it didn't get a "Tag", and "incest" did :oops::unsure: .

All said & done, I will say this, the art is well done, the girls looked, beautiful & sexy, as did the women.
The "lesbian" content was also a nice, addition !
The story was funny, good, and I loved the "anti-NTR" plot . Also, liked Jizzabella's outfits, she wore them well!

Also, The Christmas "Extra", was cute/nice, too ! (Glad to see "Jizza" get some, Champion Love, finally !;))

As always, this is my opinion, and my expectations, for a game, when looking for specific content Tags .

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes