3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Jizzabelle is just amazing, and the way she was used to dispell the "sleep sex" trope was a masterpiece... hard to do that when there's a pixie that is all about CONSENT sleeping in your bed...
with Mapple and Snowdrop, Jizzabelle is one of the threee fourth heavenly queens of the fairies

Reactions: Real Kreten

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I always found sleep sex really weird, It's kind of hard to believe that the MC actually cares about the girls when he is basically raping them while they sleep. Even some games that are more romance focused have that.

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
Dunno if the goth fairy and the purple haired chick in the cover picture is the same, but finally something that stands out for me! Both seem absent in these games. :(

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha, ok this is great. The MC is a nutjob, the story is so over the top that it is hilarious.

Nevertheless, the art, aka character models, look really really great
and the render quality is top notch.

The little fairy with the purple hair and tats is just awesome.

One big thing that really bugs me though is the evil "nega"-faries.
The word nega is exactly pronounced like the german version of the N-word.

And as alot of those cuck or NTR cames uses BBCs....I don't know...doesn't feel right.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
One big thing that really bugs me though is the evil "nega"-faries.
The word nega is exactly pronounced like the german version of the N-word.

And as alot of those cuck or NTR cames uses BBCs....I don't know...doesn't feel right.
Uhh, you're reading way too much into stuff there. Nega is just short for Negative.

:oops:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
We'll see you in a year or so? 5 hours is quite a long time for a VN
I've seen many games take 2 months to get that far, and a few that are there upon first release. Often the filesize gives it away, but there's been a few deceptively large ones.

Apr 16, 2020
very 60 seconds in africa a minute passes
every 60 seconds i lose one braincell playing this game
every 60 seconds i still play it

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
This game is so stupid its not funny. I started playing thinking maybe the MC will change after getting his meds but nope still mentally challenged and the option's are just as stupid since most of them don't do anything to change the scene. Oh and the whole plot being the MC must kill to prevent from being NTR for no reason.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Eris is canadian so I forgive her. She probably never had real pancakes and snorts maple syrup :p.
When I first saw that comment I was like "Oh my god, that's a DIRECT dig at Killer7!" After spending so much time playing My New Family I feel I've been converted even though I used to like Waffles more. Your ultimate plan of making an "adult visual novel" but then incorporating Pancake propaganda into it has succeeded. I see through you now, but it changes nothing, I'm converted.

Reactions: VossJck
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes