3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
djkunn

Thank you for letting me know about this game bro

Mormont Dependable_223 Gwinb777 Zirael Q Hugh G. Rection Hazeti Meushi Darkdevil66

If your interesting playing a funny wincest game that will never have NTR in it this a good game to play

Aristos

I may be a Milf fan but imo best current girls are the Sister Cordi and Jizzabelle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eris Discordia

I love your title and the first update so far your game will be very popular with the humor fans and the harem/wnincest fans

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This game is so stupid its not funny. I started playing thinking maybe the MC will change after getting his meds but nope still mentally challenged and the option's are just as stupid since most of them don't do anything to change the scene. Oh and the whole plot being the MC must kill to prevent from being NTR for no reason.
Everything you've described sounds great. I haven't even played it and it seems different from incest game number 200 and NTR game 86. As far as the decisions, Dev said they're adding more impactful choices in the next update. This is more like a starter update.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I loved it right up till the end, when it informed us that the artist behind this game will not continue making the art, a duty which will be taken over by the writer.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
This, is brilliant. With apologies, I HAD to click, "howl like a wolf at...", to see what happens. :) I was not disappointed.

Reactions: VossJck

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I laughed so hard at the breakfast scene! :ROFLMAO: Anything that can make me chuckle like that in the introduction gets my stamp of approval! (y)I almost spilled pineapple juice when a well timed Jungle Book reference popped up. :LOL: I can recommend drinking either before or after experiencing this game/vn but absolutely not during it! So finish that :coffee: and delay drinking that soda you are holding! if you do not heed this warning then any unwanted liquid related spillage is not my fault!

This is bloody brilliant so far, and I am just getting started! :love:

ZzZ

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok finally had the time to play and I really enjoyed it. I'm ready to join the war, fuck NTR! The only slight criticism I have right now is the sex scene animations, they could use a little more work in the future. Also some more dialogue during the sex scenes would be cool so they don't feel short. Other than that, awesome first release.
Badjour we need to keep this one to our selves and definitely not tell Spfjolietjake ImperialD or AceOfNiagara about it. And never, ever Maviarab they'll just ruin it for us.

Oh and I thought it was Dragon59 that posted the below, but I was wrong.
Excuse me, what?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Reactions: BTLD and Naxos

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Badjour we need to keep this one to our selves and definitely not tell Spfjolietjake ImperialD or AceOfNiagara about it. And never, ever Maviarab they'll just ruin it for us.

No thanks to Naxos! I'm downloading this. :mad: Actually big thanks to Naxos for the most welcome heads up/reminder. Very cool of you indeed. Yous good people :)
Hmmmm......*looks around*.....interrresssstiiinng....*looks more*.....Lockhearts renders.....ummm....ohhhh.....

*downloads*

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm hard to say at this point .. odd will do for now ... i'll wait for more updates (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well, this was weird. Exactly how many times did the protagonist fly over the cuckoo's nest?

I think comedy is one of the hardest things to write effectively and for me, this veers dangerously close to the same territory as films with "..... Movie" in the title. I'll wait for a few more updates before making my mind up, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

However, I wish you the best of Luck! (y):)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well...that was....

Not really sure how to explain that one in all honesty lol....it's....different.

Ok seriously.

Text box is far too large..needs lowering somewhat....and I'm 'never' a fan of preamble in games talking about all sorts of fecking waffle (see what I did there)..or intro dev humour....get on with it and lose the crap (personal opinion). Are you 18...name....start the fucking thing already.

Ok, the jokes. Some very funny...some trying far too hard...lot of pokes...most hit the mark..some miss. In all seriousness though...that can't be kept up...so whether the humour will translate to something else or not is another matter. it worked in this first release....3 updates time? No longer funny. I'd also drop the animations completely. hate to say this, but unless they are really top notch...why bother with the time/effort. Just do more static renders. Overall liked the music except the death metal...didn't fit imo.

Hated the MC initially...then you brought in the meds subplot...ok...gave the idiocy some slack then. This could go in a thousand directions right now...there was a lot crammed in there for sure. I'll keep an eye out on this one but I don't think long-term it's going to be one I'm fussy about.

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly enjoyable, laughed a lot, pity the animations were only 2 second loops, the girls are certainly cute, not sure if I will play on though, I hope that bit with the mc cock at the end is not going to end up with one of those retarded over sized cocks.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Well I played and treated it like K7's game (went with top choices). Still too early for me to formulate a proper opinion, however I will be adding to my watch/follow list.

Really like the faerie Jizzabelle ;);):whistle:

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes