3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ok who slipped LSD into my Pancake syrup?!?! I enjoyed this way more than I should. I hope it continues with just as much irreverence and laughs.

I haven't ever said this about a vn model of a dev before but fuck Eris Discordia that is like the hottest model in the vn to me. Made the info intro and outro worth watching. :p

Best of luck with this. I'm looking forward to more strange trips with an angst filled fairie!
This game has fired shots at MNF!
2020-10-15.png

Reactions: Vyktym76 and drud

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Ah mate, this was awesome. Love it, love the complete meathead of an MC, love the potshot at MNF/Timestamps and pancakes. 1000 Thumbs up.

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Nice...crush the forces of NTR! :LOL: I'm also a big fan of non NTR content (you get what you want/deserve no cucking, but on some rare occasions you'll find games with good NTR content).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This one is certainly worth keeping an eye on the humour has been enjoyable anything that is against NTR is good in my eyes I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of seeing that put into most games. As it's called Harem Highlander it's not the case of 'There can only be one' not, in this case, there will be many :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This one is certainly worth keeping an eye on the humour has been enjoyable anything that is against NTR is good in my eyes I'm sure I'm not the only one who is tired of seeing that put into most games. As it's called Harem Highlander it's not the case of 'There can only be one' not, in this case, there will be many :p
took you long enough to play, considering is HIGH in my list :D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ntr doesn't bother me as much as some of the fans of it attitudes. For people loving to play being cucked they sure love to try to bully their way in posts.

This vn is like a great acid trip. I curious for the next craziness.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ntr doesn't bother me as much as some of the fans of it attitudes. For people loving to play being cucked they sure love to try to bully their way in posts.

This vn is like a great acid trip. I curious for the next craziness.
Dude after this one I had to ask the question...what the hell just happened?!?! Seriously was crazy. My second favourite part was the ending when he cut the guys head off. When that scene started I was like "Come on man don't wuss out now just cut the guy's head off and be done with it", next scene he cuts the guy's head off, I was like "YES!!!!" TIME TO MURDER EVERYONE WHO CROSSES US OR GETS IN OUR WAY!!!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Stupid, moronic, pointless and just tooooooooo freaking funny and entertaining!:LOL: I love it and
cant wait for more, may even switch some of my Patreon budget this way.

Reactions: Dragon59

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This game has been recommended to me by a few members of f95 and it was already on my watchlist but I think I'll wait untill episode 2 is released ...even though ...everyday is getting harder and harder to do that
I'm 110% this game is and will be a fucking gem!

Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
This game has been recommended to me by a few members of f95 and it was already on my watchlist but I think I'll wait untill episode 2 is released ...even though ...everyday is getting harder and harder to do that
I'm 110% this game is and will be a fucking gem!
I'm working on it actively, and my progress updates are publically viewable on my Patreon and Subscribestar if you want to keep tabs on it. :)

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Not sure if this will be of interest to anyone, but I have successfully built Harem Highlander for the Nintendo Switch, and it works well on an Emulator. I've gone ahead and ordered the tool I need to run Homebrew software on my Switch, and once I can confirm that it works on actual hardware, I will release the Switch build, though I expect I'm probably the only one that will actually ever use it :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I fucking love the little demo you have here. If you tuned down the MC just a smidge in his idiocy this would be perfect as i actively thought i might be having a stroke reading his thoughts. lol

Reactions: Tragic Princess
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes