3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
This is not good news at all. While yes it is unfortunate this happened, however it should be common knowledge to any Dev that any work that they do should always be double saved. Main save going to their PC, backup save to the external hard drive

As a former game modder I always double saved. Never take a chance.
There are two kinds of people in this world: those who make regular backups (`0 * * * * $HOME/bin/backup_local.sh`) and those who have never had a hard drive fail.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So...
Against my better judgment I played ep1.
And now I'm jonesing for next episode!

Great start...awesome renders good story , interesting characters (what's up with aunty?)
MORE BEHEADING OF NTR PLEASE
9.9/10 !
don't forget please...MORE BEHEADING OF NTR!
EDIT : shoutout to
Naxos
who has told me long time ago about this VN(thank you for that) but I thought I could last untill 2nd episode was released...guess I wasn't strong enough!
also
djkunn

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally still am looking forward to more of the dev's avatar. That is one hot model. But yes more episodes would also be good ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Eris Discordia This game speaks to me on a spiritual level.
It is my honor to take part in this most holy of crusades.

Also props for originality, I like how it is silly but also serious at the same time. The spedness..... is beautiful, reminds me of myself. Also I think I have been convinced of the superiority of the waffles.... but why were the renders omelettes :|

May 27, 2020

So after all the issues of late (laptop dying, me getting COVID (which is still no fun, but at least my symptoms are on the milder side), and then issues with my new PC freezing, everything finally seems to be resolved and stable. and I can get back to running renders!
So uh, yeah, that's the update! Stuff is finally looking up! Woohoo!
Thanks for all your support and well-wishes :)
<3, Eris.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
A little short.. but great renders and awesome writing.. this one should go a long way. Gonna sit back and enjoy it for as long as the Dev continues down his merry road. And when this one is finally in the books I'll be waiting on the sidelines for whatever comes next.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So after all the issues of late (laptop dying, me getting COVID (which is still no fun, but at least my symptoms are on the milder side), and then issues with my new PC freezing, everything finally seems to be resolved and stable. and I can get back to running renders!
So uh, yeah, that's the update! Stuff is finally looking up! Woohoo!
Thanks for all your support and well-wishes :)
<3, Eris.
finally i'am a bit lost , when the update will be ? :).
that is last I have read. I do not believe there is any set update date. Judging by the post I quoted i don't believe the dev even could possible know. I personally feel it's worth whatever wait.

Reactions: darlic

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks very promising, great renders, the animation is not the best, but it is decent. I like the touch of comedy that you use in the game. Just some details, the buttons on the main menu are too small, as well as the size of the text when establishing the relationship of the characters with the MC. Outside of that, it's fine. I hope there will be an update soon

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes