3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Gotta say I really enjoyed it. a bit silly maybe but still worth the download. the art is good and the story has great promise. and no stupid minigames. thanks for the share.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Funny and fun game, nice tongue in cheek humor, great art and renders. If you're NOT a fan of the NTR crap you need to try this game! Can't wait for more updates.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Badjour we need to keep this one to our selves and definitely not tell Spfjolietjake ImperialD or AceOfNiagara about it. And never, ever Maviarab they'll just ruin it for us.

Oh and I thought it was Dragon59 that posted the below, but I was wrong.
I could see where you might have thought that. As It was, I was wondering why I'd been tagged in a thread I hadn't yet participated in! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Based upon comments by people in the threads for the games I already play, I have this on my "to try soon" list.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Renders are well done story though???

Sober me "I got no idea wtf is happening"

Drunk me "this is epic, why couldn't cut off his cock first"

A good game even though it leaves you thinking wtf just happened, be interesting to see where game goes...at least we know we can kill those cucks and ntr F@#kers that try take our girls here.

Evy22

Jul 18, 2020
someone help me to rename all characters to incest?
I can not.
English is not my native language

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
someone help me to rename all characters to incest?
I can not.
English is not my native language
Sure. No problemo :cool:
Kept the name Chad (mainly for the lolz), and went with Mom instead of Mother due to his personality if that's alright
This save will be in the 3rd slot. If not changing it to 1-2 should work (assuming you already have a save)
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: Evy22

Evy22

Jul 18, 2020
Sure. No problemo :cool:
Kept the name Chad (mainly for the lolz), and went with Mom instead of Mother due to his personality if that's alright
This save will be in the 3rd slot. If not changing it to 1-2 should work (assuming you already have a save)
Cheers
Thank you ;)

D

Deleted member 1746130

The simple introduction has me hooked. Tasteful humour and a seemingly fun plot? Looks like we have a winner!

Reactions: Corteran

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016

I was amazed at this progressive masterpiece, having an mc with special needs is truly groundbreaking stuff, this game takes Max's autism to the next level!

-renders looked good,
-best fairy since navi
-war on cucks/ntr and throwing shade at f95++

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok who slipped LSD into my Pancake syrup?!?! I enjoyed this way more than I should. I hope it continues with just as much irreverence and laughs.

I haven't ever said this about a vn model of a dev before but fuck Eris Discordia that is like the hottest model in the vn to me. Made the info intro and outro worth watching. :p

Best of luck with this. I'm looking forward to more strange trips with an angst filled fairie!

Reactions: VossJck

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And now having actually played the game. Loved it, its craziness, and now feel a strange but understandable kinship with the dev. Looking forward to more!

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes